Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2011, 01:49 AM   #176
Envy
Bully Proof
 
Envy's Avatar
 
Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,396
Here's Envy sporting her louvers in the summertime. They do a great job protecting her interior.









Here's a couple of shots from the inside that show how well the louvers protect my interior from the sun.

Without Louvers


With the louvers



And people have asked if they obstruct my rear view. I don't think so but you can see for yourself.



__________________
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:08 AM   #177
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS
 
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaSSt View Post
When I see a picture of the original RPO sticker listing both "GHS" and "WRS" in your car I will believe you.

Otherwise you modded the car to look like an RS. But its not an RS.
From everything I saw... It looks better than a bone stock LS, LT, RS, BS... I defintiely like the mods you've done and I'm especially digging those seats. Were they done locally?
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:40 AM   #178
Envy
Bully Proof
 
Envy's Avatar
 
Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Synergy 2SS/RS View Post
From everything I saw... It looks better than a bone stock LS, LT, RS, BS... I defintiely like the mods you've done and I'm especially digging those seats. Were they done locally?
Yes...Classic Soft Trim is in Los Colinas. And thank you!
__________________
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:54 AM   #179
Camaro68


 
Camaro68's Avatar
 
Drives: 68 Camaro 327ci 2SS/RS 376ci LS3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Prince William, VA
Posts: 3,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike-D View Post
That thing is sweet man. Under the hood looks great and the muffler delete is awesome.
__________________

6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer 6-23-10
Camaro68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:54 AM   #180
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS
 
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Another local...you got to be kiddin' me.

NO
Actually Coop is not a local... he is not from the Great State of Texas, His state is just OK. LOL It is like an attic apartment above a really great party!
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:59 AM   #181
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS
 
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Yes...Classic Soft Trim is in Los Colinas. And thank you!
Thanks, I will definitely check them out and you're welcome.
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #182
GearheadSS
Member #63
 
GearheadSS's Avatar
 
Drives: Lots
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas/Greenville, Texas
Posts: 1,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Oh...is this an advertising forum? I didn't realize that. Did I post my thread in the wrong section? Because I meant to post my thread in the Camaro "photo" section not the "for sale" section.

I thought Camaro5 was a Camaro discussion forum. And I thought that I was sharing pictures of my car and its modifications with fellow enthusiasts.

You, sir, sound like a real d-bag referring to my car or any Camaro as an RS clone. It's an appearance package not a performance package. There is a difference. Why would anyone want to clone an RS? Just putting the two terms (RS clone) next to each other makes you sound ridiculous.

Do you really think that the RS package adds any real value to your car? Enough value to make it worth faking...come on. Although it does add a small amount of value in the short term on a used Camaro. In the long term, it ain't worth squat...so get over yourself.

I joined this site 9 months ago when I bought my car, but I haven't spent any time here because of members like you and blaSSt, You two really represent the Lone Star Camaro Club well. Attacking a local person over such a petty issue...because why? Because I didn't join your club or just because I have the nerve to build a car thats nicer than yours?

I am here because I have received quite a few pms from various site members here asking questions about my car so I wanted to start this thread and answer everyone's questions. I have no interest in getting into a pissing contest with the two of you. Please just leave me alone and give me a chance to answer real questions for people who are interested in modifying their Camaro. I will finish up my first and probably my last thread here and then I'll move along. It was a pleasure hearing from you though. See ya at Cars & Coffee.
I did not attack you. I'm simply pointing out that you are wrong. Call your car whatever you want. I've only been in the car business for 10+ years and been around Camaros my entire life. I obviously don't know what I'm talking about.

Stop getting so butthurt because someone doesn't praise you and your car. Get over yourself.

Oh and Keith doesn't need to apologize for me because what I said was not wrong. If you and the rest of the club don't like it, have my membership to LSC revoked.
__________________
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:12 PM   #183
Ghost1LE

 
Ghost1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
I did not attack you. I'm simply pointing out that you are wrong. Call your car whatever you want. I've only been in the car business for 10+ years and been around Camaros my entire life. I obviously don't know what I'm talking about.

Stop getting so butthurt because someone doesn't praise you and your car. Get over yourself.

Oh and Keith doesn't need to apologize for me because what I said was not wrong. If you and the rest of the club don't like it, have my membership to LSC revoked.
You sir should just not post at all if this is what you have to say. I could post all the items I don't like about the car, and whether it is or isn't a "Real RS" but the fact is it's a very nice car, and Envy *The one who owns the car and spent the money on the car* likes it and that's all that matters. IF she wants to say it's an RS that's her business, I own a "Real RS" and it didn't offend me at all and all you're doing is getting "Technical" trying to act like you know everything. Learn to see the good things rather than only pointing out what's wrong.
__________________
Ghost1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #184
GearheadSS
Member #63
 
GearheadSS's Avatar
 
Drives: Lots
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas/Greenville, Texas
Posts: 1,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillz512 View Post
You sir should just not post at all if this is what you have to say. I could post all the items I don't like about the car, and whether it is or isn't a "Real RS" but the fact is it's a very nice car, and Envy *The one who owns the car and spent the money on the car* likes it and that's all that matters. IF she wants to say it's an RS that's her business, I own a "Real RS" and it didn't offend me at all and all you're doing is getting "Technical" trying to act like you know everything. Learn to see the good things rather than only pointing out what's wrong.
Again, I wasn't insulting her car. I like her car a lot actually. I think it's bad ass. She took it the wrong way and flew off the handle.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:31 PM   #185
Envy
Bully Proof
 
Envy's Avatar
 
Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
Again, I wasn't insulting her car.(ENVY "Me thinks he was insulting me"...lol) I like her car a lot actually. I think it's bad ass. She took it the wrong way and flew off the handle.
You are correct...neither you nor blaSSt said anything bad about my car. If you had...I wouldn't have cared. But blaSSt decided to compare me to Doug Hasty, who was not arrested for selling clones, because everyone knew they were buying Eleanor clones from Doug Hasty. For those who don't know, Doug Hasty was arrested for running a ponzie scheme with the Eleanor clones and after his arrest and upon further investigation, it was discovered that 60+ Mustangs had altered VIN's and were actually stolen. Then you come along next with your ridiculous clone analogy.

Isn't it enough that you have been unfriendly to me at the local Cars & Coffee. But now you have to bring your childish behavior on to this forum in some pathetic attempt to what...educate me? And if so...please enlighten me...what was the right way to take your comment? It's not like I hide the fact that my car was upgraded at the dealership...which I freely admitted well before your post. So what was your point again?
__________________

Last edited by Envy; 02-11-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:32 AM   #186
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS
 
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 32
What is that saying? One bad apple spoils the bunch. I was seriously considering joining LSCC before I saw how critical, judgmental, and petty "some" of it's members are. I don't need to have people criticize me or my car. It's my car and I'll do it how I want to. So, I will continue my search for a Camaro Club and if I can't find one then so be it.

Last edited by 2011 Synergy 2SS/RS; 02-11-2011 at 02:16 AM.
2011 Synergy 2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:34 AM   #187
Envy
Bully Proof
 
Envy's Avatar
 
Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,396
I really want to say that I'm sure the Lone Star Camaro Club has many great people as members. I started this thread to show off my car...not to comment on the local car club or it's members. If I could remove this thread I would...because I don't think it is a fair depiction of Lone Star Camaro or it's membership.

Unfortunately...when a club throws up their banner at an event...the members of the club that are present become it's ambassadors. I do wish I could have had a better experience myself.
__________________
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:37 AM   #188
anglwngss
Treasurer LoneStarCamaro
 
anglwngss's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Venus, Tx
Posts: 1,632
I am also a member of Lone Star Camaro. I can't help that we all have different opinions on everything from car shows to coffee to Camaros. I don't know what happened at Cars & Coffee because I wasn't there nor have I heard or read about it. I think most of us respect each other, our cars and our opinions, even though we may disagree with each other at times. That is basic life.

I'm sure you, me, and everyone else have friends that we not only disagree with at times, but we may not agree with every action he or she does. That doesn't mean that person need be ostracized. Nor does it mean all of their friends agree with them.

I guess what I'm trying to say is.. I'm sorry you guys are not getting along over this one thread. It really sucks. It also sucks that our entire club is being accused of not showing respect or having a lack of caring because of one or two people.

As far as the RS/non RS issue, I really don't care. It's a car, a beautifully modded, awesome Synergy Green Camaro. What does it really matter in the grand scheme of things who is right and who is wrong?

edited to add: I'm glad you are not trying to hold this against the entire club, but I did want to say your post above wasn't there yet while I was typing mine.
anglwngss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:42 AM   #189
Envy
Bully Proof
 
Envy's Avatar
 
Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
Stop getting so butthurt because someone doesn't praise you and your car. Get over yourself.
And I've been called a pain in the a** before...but your comment...I find quite offensive.
__________________
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:11 AM   #190
Envy
Bully Proof
 
Envy's Avatar
 
Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglwngss View Post
What does it really matter in the grand scheme of things who is right and who is wrong?
I have not attempted once to prove myself right...or anyone else wrong for that matter. I admitted my car was not a "Real RS" and I will now apologize to all RS owners for being so presumptuous as to think that having all the components of an appearance package meant that my car was equipped with the package. I didn't really know that it had to be installed at the factory to actually exist. And honestly, when I started my thread...I thought it would be confusing to post a picture of a car with factory HIDs that wasn't an RS...I didn't know it was akin to calling my V6 an SS.

Any chance everybody could just let this go?
__________________

Last edited by Envy; 02-11-2011 at 02:48 AM.
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:43 AM   #191
GearheadSS
Member #63
 
GearheadSS's Avatar
 
Drives: Lots
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas/Greenville, Texas
Posts: 1,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
You are correct...neither you nor blaSSt said anything bad about my car. If you had...I wouldn't have cared. But your buddy decided to compare me to Doug Hasty, who was not arrested for selling clones, because everyone knew they were buying Eleanor clones from Doug Hasty. For those who don't know, Doug Hasty was arrested for running a ponzie scheme with the Eleanor clones and after his arrest and upon further investigation, it was discovered that 60+ Mustangs had altered VIN's and were actually stolen. Then you come along next with your ridiculous clone analogy. I'm sure it was just a coincidence that it was only LSCC members that decided I needed to be set straight.

Isn't it enough that you and your friends have been rude and insulting to me at Cars & Coffee. But now you have to bring your childish behavior on to this forum in some pathetic attempt to what...educate me? And if so...please enlighten me...what was the right way to take your comment? It's not like I hide the fact that my car was upgraded at the dealership...which I freely admitted well before your post. So what was your point again?
First of all, you need to stop lumping me in with other people here. I have seen you once at Cars and Coffee and that was before you even had your car. I seem to remember the members being very helpful to you as you were asking for info on the Camaros. I have never once been rude to you at C&C so you can stop attacking me with these lies right now.

I don't know the other person you're talking about. I know most people from LSC but not all.

You can call my analogy rediculous all you want. The fact remains that what I said was true and you can't handle that truth. You took it as an insult when it was nothing of the sort. Yes, I was trying to educate you, not insult you. I can't help it if you can't see that. Try to remember that this is the internet and you can't tell most of the time what a person's tone is through words typed here. I can tell that what you have typed here in your attacks towards me are far worse than anything I had typed in my original post. It's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black when you call my post immature. I never called you names. Remember that.

Finally, you're going to find people that don't agree with you and that don't like your car. It's just part of being in the car scene and being on an internet car forum. I was just trying to help you understand why people were saying what they were about your car not being a factory born RS. I have never said anything insulting about your car though.

Try not to take everything on the internet so seriously.
__________________
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:31 AM   #192
blaSSt
 
blaSSt's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 Synergy, & more
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 442
Envy,

I went to far with the defense of the point. I apologise.

As far as I know I am not a member of LSCC, and I've never been to C&C. Don't know what LSCC is, am I member by virtue of living in the state? Anyway please don't let my comments affect you opinion of LSCC.

Nice car, congrats on COTW, well deserved.
__________________

........06 TB SS...............98 Camaro SS.........07 Cobalt SS......................09 ZR1
On the internet - Anything is possible, especially when you don't know what you are talking about.
COTW 10/4/10 SOLD
blaSSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:23 AM   #193
anglwngss
Treasurer LoneStarCamaro
 
anglwngss's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Venus, Tx
Posts: 1,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Any chance everybody could just let this go?
Yes, please...
anglwngss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:39 AM   #194
Envy
Bully Proof
 
Envy's Avatar
 
Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaSSt View Post
As far as I know I am not a member of LSCC, and I've never been to C&C. Don't know what LSCC is, am I member by virtue of living in the state? Anyway please don't let my comments affect you opinion of LSCC.
I apologize to the club then. When I meet you at Cars & Coffee, you represented yourself as a member of LSC. If that is not the case...then I apologize for believing what I was told. I did assume that the man I meet at C&C that allowed me to look at his wife's SGM and then told me all about his dark blue SS was you. There must be someone else with the same combo.

EDIT: And apparently there is...I now know that blaSSt lives down south and is not the person I met at C&C. Just another random Texan setting me straight.
__________________

Last edited by Envy; 02-11-2011 at 08:05 PM.
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:39 PM   #195
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'
 
UT-Engineer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,225
Nice Car Envy. I read this on your previous posts:

JBA Short Headers
Muffler Cut-Outs
Flowmaster Exhaust
Custom Painted SGM Airaid CAI
Dynoed 341 hp

Im assuming thats 341 RWHP correct? If so, did these gains come only from the above mentioned performance mods? 90RWHP gain from stock seems like a substantial gain from 255RWHP (Stock). Impressive.
__________________
2010 Synergy Green Camaro
25% Tint - CGM Painted GM GFX - 20" Niche M102 Wheels

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:14 PM   #196
Envy
Bully Proof
 
Envy's Avatar
 
Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by UT-Enginner View Post
Nice Car Envy. I read this on your previous posts:

JBA Short Headers
Muffler Cut-Outs
Flowmaster Exhaust
Custom Painted SGM Airaid CAI
Dynoed 341 hp

Im assuming thats 341 RWHP correct? If so, did these gains come only from the above mentioned performance mods? 90RWHP gain from stock seems like a substantial gain from 255RWHP (Stock). Impressive.
No...that is incorrect...if that was the rwhp...I would have said so. That is the figure that was calculated by multiplying the rwhp and the driveline coefficent drag which gives the at engine hp. I had two performance shops look at my dyno sheet and one calculated the engine hp at 336 and the other one came up with the 341 hp. I am guilty of choosing the more optimistic figure.

I believe that represents a gain of about 24-29 hp. I'm just a girl but even I know that you can't gain 90 hp from some headers and a CAI. And since I did not represent my dyno figure as rwhp I'm kind of confused by your question.
__________________

Last edited by Envy; 02-11-2011 at 09:28 PM.
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #197
Envy
Bully Proof
 
Envy's Avatar
 
Drives: C5 COTW 1/31/2011
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
First of all, you need to stop lumping me in with other people here. I have seen you once at Cars and Coffee and that was before you even had your car. I seem to remember the members being very helpful to you as you were asking for info on the Camaros. I have never once been rude to you at C&C so you can stop attacking me with these lies right now.

I don't know the other person you're talking about. I know most people from LSC but not all.
You are correct and I have altered my statement. I understand what is perceived as rude and insulting by one person could be business as usual for another. And I have noted that my other Texas fan blaSSt is not a local person...and not a member of Lone Star Camaro...just another SGM owner showing his support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
You can call my analogy rediculous all you want. The fact remains that what I said was true and you can't handle that truth. You took it as an insult when it was nothing of the sort. Yes, I was trying to educate you, not insult you. I can't help it if you can't see that. Try to remember that this is the internet and you can't tell most of the time what a person's tone is through words typed here. I can tell that what you have typed here in your attacks towards me are far worse than anything I had typed in my original post. It's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black when you call my post immature. I never called you names. Remember that.
Not much to address here...but I did like your Jack Nicholson imitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
Finally, you're going to find people that don't agree with you and that don't like your car. It's just part of being in the car scene and being on an internet car forum. I was just trying to help you understand why people were saying what they were about your car not being a factory born RS. I have never said anything insulting about your car though.
I honestly don't care when people have negative opinions about my car. This isn't the first forum she's been on so I've heard it all before. If I minded the criticism...I wouldn't post. But none of this has been about my car's aesthetics...it's all about some people freaking out because I called my car an RS. That led to personal character attacks that were totally uncalled for. And while you didn't start it...you sure didn't mind chiming in with your .02.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
Try not to take everything on the internet so seriously.
I was minding my own business when you decided to take on the project of teaching me about RS cloning...so who's taking this too seriously?
__________________
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:39 PM   #198
GearheadSS
Member #63
 
GearheadSS's Avatar
 
Drives: Lots
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas/Greenville, Texas
Posts: 1,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
You are correct and I have altered my statement. I understand what is perceived as rude and insulting by one person could be business as usual for another. And I have noted that my other Texas fan blaSSt is not a local person...and not a member of Lone Star Camaro...just another SGM owner showing his support.

Not much to address here...but I did like your Jack Nicholson imitation.

I honestly don't care when people have negative opinions about my car. This isn't the first forum she's been on so I've heard it all before. If I minded the criticism...I wouldn't post. But none of this has been about my car's aesthetics...it's all about some people freaking out because I called my car an RS. That led to personal character attacks that were totally uncalled for. And while you didn't start it...you sure didn't mind chiming in with your .02.

I was minding my own business when you decided to take on the project of teaching me about RS cloning...so who's taking this too seriously?
Whatever. I'm done with you. You can try and justify your crybaby attacks towards me all you want. You called me a d-bag and have yet to acknowledge that you were acting like a child, not a mature woman with your response.

Enjoy your car.
__________________
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:03 AM   #199
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'
 
UT-Engineer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
No...that is incorrect...if that was the rwhp...I would have said so. That is the figure that was calculated by multiplying the rwhp and the driveline coefficent drag which gives the at engine hp. I had two performance shops look at my dyno sheet and one calculated the engine hp at 336 and the other one came up with the 341 hp. I am guilty of choosing the more optimistic figure.

I believe that represents a gain of about 24-29 hp. I'm just a girl but even I know that you can't gain 90 hp from some headers and a CAI. And since I did not represent my dyno figure as rwhp I'm kind of confused by your question.
Whats the confusion? I stated my question pretty clearly. I was just curious if your HP figure was RWHP or HP at the crank. Most ppl that get their car dynoed state the RWHP figure from their dyno... your the first ive seen to still state the "estimated" engine HP figure... Yes you are correct a 90HP increase at the wheels from headers and a CAI is not possible, we all know that. I just didnt know if these were your only performance mods. That was the question...
__________________
2010 Synergy Green Camaro
25% Tint - CGM Painted GM GFX - 20" Niche M102 Wheels

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #200
0235th
Lol wut
 
0235th's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Cobalt LS
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hattiesburg MS
Posts: 153
Simply stunning! Very clean!
I do envy you, Envy. haha.
__________________
Current vehicles
2010 Cobalt 2 door 5 speed
2002 Camaro V6 blown engine :(
0235th is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hot air Intakes -By Kenne bell ADM PERFORMANCE Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 66 02-08-2011 08:33 PM
Synergy Green? KBearZ28 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 231 04-13-2010 12:58 PM
List of Intakes that will work with the TVS-2300 MagnaCharger JJ2010 Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 26 03-19-2010 02:11 AM
AirAid Cold Air Intake anyone? Flynnaz Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 12 01-01-2010 09:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.