Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Old 01-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
JAB
C_H_E_V_Y

Drives: Velocity Yellow C6 Z06
Decided all black is too black..

Iv decided that going all black is just too black for me it donsent pop or show off at all soooo... I'm having full body blood red stripes painted on, yes I had red stripes to start but they were vinyl and looked pink so then I went to flat black vinyl and now I'm going to back to red to have them painted on blood red under the clear, along with red brake calipers of course
What can I expect to pay for full body stripes painted on under the clear like the pace cars ?

Heritage Grill
Flat Black Full Body Stripes
Flat Black Tail Light Bezels
Flat Black Camaro Emblems
Flat Black / Red SS Emblems
Flat Black Side Markers
Chevy Bowtie Delete
Led Grill Lighting
Interior Led Lighting
Near Future ( 1'' Drop Springs, GFX and *headers,Xpipe and 3in catback with an CAI is on it way* Getting ready for the PROCHARGER
)
JAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:47 PM   #2
KeepItGreasey
So It'll Go Down Easy

Drives: Camaro SS/RS
All black is the super classy non-show off color. Yes, it does indeed look bad-ass... when it is noticed.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
JAB
C_H_E_V_Y

Drives: Velocity Yellow C6 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItGreasey View Post
All black is the super classy non-show off color. Yes, it does indeed look bad-ass... when it is noticed.
Yea my tahoe was all black and I loved it I just feel I need some color on a muscle car, it's still gona be all black emblems and wheels and all
Just want some color stripes and brake calipers,

Heritage Grill
Flat Black Full Body Stripes
Flat Black Tail Light Bezels
Flat Black Camaro Emblems
Flat Black / Red SS Emblems
Flat Black Side Markers
Chevy Bowtie Delete
Led Grill Lighting
Interior Led Lighting
Near Future ( 1'' Drop Springs, GFX and *headers,Xpipe and 3in catback with an CAI is on it way* Getting ready for the PROCHARGER
)
JAB is offline   Reply With Quote