Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
patrickt
 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 6,013
ZL1 Rear lower diffusers available at GMPARTSHOUSE.com

Hello everyone

The zl1 rear parts are in. The kit with the zl1 rear lower fascia with rear splash guards, brackets and bolts is available below.

******JUST REVISED********
More retainers added due to customer feedback to make installation easier


Price 236.09 for the diffusor and the required hardware (no heat shields or rear absorber, absorber and fascia modification required)
Price 437.11 for the diffusor required hardware and heat shields (no absorber, absorber and fascia modification required)
Price 520.69 for the diffusor, heat shields and absorber (only very minor modification to the rear fascia required)

If you would like to order please give us a call or email me at patrick@gmpartshouse.com
Attached Images
 

Last edited by patrickt; 05-24-2012 at 12:37 PM.
patrickt is offline  
Old 05-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #2
patrickt
 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 6,013
email me todat to place your order
patrickt is offline  
Old 05-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #3
Slvrrrr
 
Slvrrrr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 v6 LT
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 269
Nice
__________________
  1. 2011 LT v6 Silver Ice, Flowmaster Axle Back, Chrome rocker panels. Chrome Gills. Vision Legend 142 wheels, After market spoiler, K&N cold air intake, Havoc Spoiler, Rapid fire LED tail lights, RK Sports Ram Air Hood, Carbon Fiber Door Panels.
Slvrrrr is offline  
Old 05-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #4
Infinite-T
 
Infinite-T's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT RS RJT
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Seattle Area
Posts: 722
I finally got all the parts done for my ZL1 side and rear project complete with quad tips! Turned out really good thank you Patrick at GMPartshouse and Steve at Solo Performance! You have great products and awesome service! I couldnt be happier!








__________________
Build Thread:http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196385


Quote:
Originally Posted by Synner View Post
If you'd rather drive a civic that eats your soul than a camaro that eats your wallet then thats your choice.
Infinite-T is offline  
Old 05-14-2012, 01:50 PM   #5
patrickt
 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 6,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite-T View Post
I finally got all the parts done for my ZL1 side and rear project complete with quad tips! Turned out really good thank you Patrick at GMPartshouse and Steve at Solo Performance! You have great products and awesome service! I couldnt be happier!








Thank you buddy definatly looks awesome!
patrickt is offline  
Old 05-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #6
One Sick Camaro
"The one" coming soon...
 
One Sick Camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 Camaro 2SS 02 T/A WS6 09 HHR SS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,480
hey did you change the rear absorber out or no? jw cause wanting to order this next just wanna know everything i need before i pull the trigger
__________________
One Sick Camaro is online now  
Old 05-14-2012, 10:11 PM   #7
lionssfan
drive it like U stold it
 
lionssfan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: mi
Posts: 756
how much for a rear diffuser for ss 2010. I backed up into a post and need a new one. thanks
lionssfan is offline  
Old 05-15-2012, 08:59 PM   #8
Infinite-T
 
Infinite-T's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT RS RJT
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Seattle Area
Posts: 722
HEHE, it looks like I am going to need to do a write up on this mod of what I did, how I did it and what parts and pieces I used, ETC. I have answered littlerally a dozen PMs about this mod (not that I mind answering questions and helping out). But it looks like people may benifit from a good write up! Hopefully this weekend I can get some time and decent weather to snap a few more pics and put one together!

Patrick/Gene, I hope you have a handfull of these in stock!

__________________
Build Thread:http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196385


Quote:
Originally Posted by Synner View Post
If you'd rather drive a civic that eats your soul than a camaro that eats your wallet then thats your choice.
Infinite-T is offline  
Old 05-15-2012, 09:41 PM   #9
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.
 
CDN SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Niagara Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite-T View Post
HEHE, it looks like I am going to need to do a write up on this mod of what I did, how I did it and what parts and pieces I used, ETC. I have answered littlerally a dozen PMs about this mod (not that I mind answering questions and helping out). But it looks like people may benifit from a good write up! Hopefully this weekend I can get some time and decent weather to snap a few more pics and put one together!

Patrick/Gene, I hope you have a handfull of these in stock!

Much appreciated.
__________________
CDN SS is offline  
Old 05-16-2012, 12:18 PM   #10
patrickt
 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 6,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionssfan View Post
how much for a rear diffuser for ss 2010. I backed up into a post and need a new one. thanks
please give is a call or you can email me at patrick@gmpartshouse.com
patrickt is offline  
Old 05-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #11
patrickt
 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 6,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite-T View Post
HEHE, it looks like I am going to need to do a write up on this mod of what I did, how I did it and what parts and pieces I used, ETC. I have answered littlerally a dozen PMs about this mod (not that I mind answering questions and helping out). But it looks like people may benifit from a good write up! Hopefully this weekend I can get some time and decent weather to snap a few more pics and put one together!

Patrick/Gene, I hope you have a handfull of these in stock!

awesome buddy cant wait to see it if you need any help let me know
patrickt is offline  
Old 05-16-2012, 08:29 PM   #12
olblue75

 
olblue75's Avatar
 
Drives: Inferno Orange 2SS/RS LS-3
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Clarksville Tennesse.
Posts: 1,647
What are the heat shields for?????
olblue75 is online now  
Old 05-19-2012, 08:33 PM   #13
jeffgtx
 
Drives: sosltice
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: bay area, ca
Posts: 167
Can you provide more color on the differences of the three kits?

i want to put this on an SS with the stock exhaust. do i have to modify my car in anyway? is it reversible or permanent?

thanks
Jeff
jeffgtx is offline  
Old 05-19-2012, 10:02 PM   #14
Infinite-T
 
Infinite-T's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT RS RJT
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Seattle Area
Posts: 722
I am working on an Info/writeup as we speak. Look for it in the DIY section in the next few hours.

I ended up working today so I didnt get more pictures I wanted, but I will start it and get the information up as best I can, and hopefully add more pictures soon.

EDIT: The rough version of the write up is done! I hope to be ale to go back and take a few more pictures to add i the near futrue when I have time and the weather is decent!

http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225095
__________________
Build Thread:http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196385


Quote:
Originally Posted by Synner View Post
If you'd rather drive a civic that eats your soul than a camaro that eats your wallet then thats your choice.

Last edited by Infinite-T; 05-20-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Infinite-T is offline  
Old 05-20-2012, 12:03 AM   #15
Infinite-T
 
Infinite-T's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT RS RJT
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Seattle Area
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by olblue75 View Post
What are the heat shields for?????
The heat shield is a black metal plate that goes around the edge of the exhaust cut out of the diffuser. As the name implies, I imagine they help keep the exhaust heat away from the plastic diffuser. They are also somewhat visible, and in my opinion would look a little "off" without them.



Jeff, if you do it the way I did, you wont need to make any permanant modification to your car. Im not sure how the stock tips will line up in the ZL1 cut outs. But I know the ones on my Solo Mach X were not centered at all. They were a bit high and pushing against the outer edges of the ZL1 diffuser cut outs. Then again the tips on the Mach X's are huge.
__________________
Build Thread:http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196385


Quote:
Originally Posted by Synner View Post
If you'd rather drive a civic that eats your soul than a camaro that eats your wallet then thats your choice.
Infinite-T is offline  
Old 05-20-2012, 01:22 AM   #16
jeffgtx
 
Drives: sosltice
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: bay area, ca
Posts: 167
Thanks T. and thanks for the write up.

so am i clear that you ordered the $520 package, but only used the parts that would have been in the $437 pkg?
jeffgtx is offline  
Old 05-21-2012, 07:57 AM   #17
patrickt
 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 6,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffgtx View Post
Thanks T. and thanks for the write up.

so am i clear that you ordered the $520 package, but only used the parts that would have been in the $437 pkg?
I am not sure what your question is
patrickt is offline  
Old 05-21-2012, 07:58 AM   #18
patrickt
 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 6,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite-T View Post
I am working on an Info/writeup as we speak. Look for it in the DIY section in the next few hours.

I ended up working today so I didnt get more pictures I wanted, but I will start it and get the information up as best I can, and hopefully add more pictures soon.

EDIT: The rough version of the write up is done! I hope to be ale to go back and take a few more pictures to add i the near futrue when I have time and the weather is decent!

http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225095

Awesome buddy this will help alot of people
patrickt is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 10:19 AM   #19
patrickt
 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 6,013
place your order today
patrickt is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 11:02 PM   #20
patrickt
 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 6,013
add today for your quad tips
patrickt is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #21
BGPAPA
 
BGPAPA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS RS IOM
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: San Antonio Texas
Posts: 174
Hello,

I was wondering since the 1 LE is coming out, is the 1 LE exhaust and diffuser available? If not have you heard anything about when they would be available?

Thanks, Rich
__________________
_____________________________________________
Current Mods: K&N Cold Air Intake (color-match), GMPP Cat Back Exhaust, IOM Engine Cover, IOM Fuse Cover, Custom Bowties, Kicker Subwoofer and Amp, Wheel Locks, Custom Strut Brace, Strut Covers, Smoked Tail and reverse Lights.

BGPAPA is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 09:58 AM   #22
Sour DeeZ
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 2SS RS M6
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 692
Do you have tips for a 3" exhaust?
__________________
2011 SS/RS IOM M6 --- Kooks 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers Coated, Kooks 3" HFC, Kooks X-pipe, Kooks 3" Cat-back, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Custom Quad Exhaust & Diffuser, Custom Tuned at Jannetty Racing. (2) 10" JL Audio w6's. Rockford Fosgate Power T500-1. Cache COE6.
Sour DeeZ is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 11:32 AM   #23
patrickt
 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 6,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGPAPA View Post
Hello,

I was wondering since the 1 LE is coming out, is the 1 LE exhaust and diffuser available? If not have you heard anything about when they would be available?

Thanks, Rich
They are but it is the same as the standard NPP rear. Price is 360.00
patrickt is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #24
rasputinkiller
 
rasputinkiller's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS, 2010 Prius, 2002 Avalanch
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fontana, California
Posts: 50
Patrick,

PM me the price for the ZL1 hood. I'm looking to get your ZL1 facia but given that you need to modify it it is better to get the hood also at one time. Also shipping to 92336
__________________
Galatians 2:20 He has fun too..

Mods: Borla Atak Exhaust, Volant AirIntake

rasputinkiller is offline  
Old 07-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #25
patrickt
 
patrickt's Avatar
 
Drives: still saving!
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Reading, PA
Posts: 6,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputinkiller View Post
Patrick,

PM me the price for the ZL1 hood. I'm looking to get your ZL1 facia but given that you need to modify it it is better to get the hood also at one time. Also shipping to 92336
I do not have pms turned on but please email me at patrick@gmpartshouse.com
patrickt is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.