Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hines Performance (HPE)
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum All audio, video, bluetooth, nav, radar, and electronics discussions.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
Shadow Camaro

Drives: Rally Yellow 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Direct Fit Subwoofer Box

Where can i find just the box? I have seen some onphasetek and such with subs and amps included but all i need it the box. One that will hold two 12's. Also, i dont want it to cost me an arm and a leg lol. I want to say that I saw one online somwehere but now i can locate it. Any help?

Rotofab CAI, SW LT Headers and High Flow Cats, SW Cat-Back, Eibach Pro rear wheel spacers, SS Grill Insert, Street Scene Front Splitter, Blacked out rear emblem, blacked out bezels, plasti-dipped lower bumper, plasti-dipped rims with yellow pinstriping, dyed interior stitching yellow, 2x Kicker CVR 12's w/ 1200 watt kicker amp. MORE TO COME!
Shadow Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
Slowkray

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Camaro View Post
Where can i find just the box? I have seen some onphasetek and such with subs and amps included but all i need it the box. One that will hold two 12's. Also, i dont want it to cost me an arm and a leg lol. I want to say that I saw one online somwehere but now i can locate it. Any help?

Check out Subthump, just ordered a kit today from them. They got what you need.
Slowkray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
xxlbeerz

Drives: 2010 Black on Black
My Subthump box fits perfect.
xxlbeerz is offline   Reply With Quote