|02-03-2011, 08:17 PM||#1|
Drives: Black 1LT
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Western WI
Tracking from the plant to the dealer
My car has been shipped as of 1/25/11, but seems to have fallen off the grid. My dealer has been of limited help (hopefully, not a sign of things to come). Anyone have any tips on how to figure out how (and where) my Camaro is in the system or do I need to be patient?
A few weeks ago, my dealer said it would be here tomorrow, but apparently that was just a wild-a** guess on his part. When I pressed him on where it was in the transit schedule today, he said that he didn't know. No one at the dealership knows, the cars just randomly show up.
I say he's too dang lazy to find out.
|02-03-2011, 09:13 PM||#2|
Drives: 2011 2SS RS SIM Litho # 193
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Hills, CA
You would have to call your dealer and have them call the GM Dealer Business Center and ask for the Railcar #. Once you get that you can track it. good luck.
How do I track my car on a railcar?
First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by GM is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we will lose our data and ability to track
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say ETTX (whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt. OR key in 32-81-81-92 (for ETTX)(letter and position on your phone)
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 or key in whatever your car number is
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example ETTX123456 all together
4. Listen for your update
These automated systems can be frustrating. Keep in mind they are intended for use by folks that use them daily all day long. Like I said if you are being transferred to a live person please hang up and try again.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Lets Talk About Extended Warranties for our 2010 Camaro's from the Dealership a Sec..||Black LS3||Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls||39||03-21-2010 11:38 AM|
|Dealer delivery tracking||Betsi1214||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||0||06-30-2009 03:42 PM|
|Screwed Over by both GM and Dealer! RESOLVED||JulesTX||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||144||06-02-2009 10:26 AM|
|Dealer / Buyer agreement??||jplayer||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||0||05-27-2009 01:28 PM|
|Did you get an order # or any refernce for your pre-order?||D1BADZ||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||21||05-22-2009 05:39 PM|