Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Old 02-03-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
JAB
C_H_E_V_Y

Drives: Velocity Yellow C6 Z06
New Badges.

Got my painted badges put on the car the SS emblems were painted flat black and then had red inlays laid in them, and the camaro emblems were bought in flat black but I will be selling them to anyone that wants them because I'm going to a red "supersport" script to replace

Please excuse the car being so dirty, it's actually sposed to snow tonight in Houston yea that new, so I haven't been able to wash it lately

Heritage Grill
Flat Black Full Body Stripes
Flat Black Tail Light Bezels
Flat Black Camaro Emblems
Flat Black / Red SS Emblems
Flat Black Side Markers
Chevy Bowtie Delete
Led Grill Lighting
Interior Led Lighting
Near Future ( 1'' Drop Springs, GFX and *headers,Xpipe and 3in catback with an CAI is on it way* Getting ready for the PROCHARGER
)
JAB is offline   Reply With Quote