Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 03-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #26
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Dang, was gonna buy yesterday but saw shipping was like $10 for these. Why so expensive? Just curious. I'll probably buy them anyways but just curious.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:35 AM   #27
PFYC

Drives: Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
Dang, was gonna buy yesterday but saw shipping was like $10 for these. Why so expensive? Just curious. I'll probably buy them anyways but just curious.
I'm not quite sure - it varies based on distance from where they ship from, etc. Tell me your zip code and I can maybe figure it out a bit more.

Even if you were right next door, the min. charge is probably around $8-8.50, so $10 isn't "outrageous." With the gas pricing and rising costs of UPS/Fedex, everything is costing a lot to ship these days. We don't build that in to our product costs like a lot of others do, we simply charge as close to actual as we can and then keep our product pricing as low as possible.

We also stand behind everything with our low price guarantee so that you can be sure to get the lowest total delivered-to-your-door price for up to 1 year after you purchase, plus we offer you some reward points with each purchase which are instantly redeemable for cash discounts on any future orders and which never expire and have no fees or conditions.

Old 03-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #28
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFYC View Post
I'm not quite sure - it varies based on distance from where they ship from, etc. Tell me your zip code and I can maybe figure it out a bit more.

Even if you were right next door, the min. charge is probably around $8-8.50, so $10 isn't "outrageous." With the gas pricing and rising costs of UPS/Fedex, everything is costing a lot to ship these days. We don't build that in to our product costs like a lot of others do, we simply charge as close to actual as we can and then keep our product pricing as low as possible.

We also stand behind everything with our low price guarantee so that you can be sure to get the lowest total delivered-to-your-door price for up to 1 year after you purchase, plus we offer you some reward points with each purchase which are instantly redeemable for cash discounts on any future orders and which never expire and have no fees or conditions.

I definitely understand! No negativity towards you at all I just found that crazy! Haha. My zip code is 40391.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #29
PFYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
I definitely understand! No negativity towards you at all I just found that crazy! Haha. My zip code is 40391.
No negativity was assumed

The weight of the product is set at 1lb, and it still shows $9.90 for shipping. But let's do this - I guarantee the lowest to-your-door price regardless of what shipping is. That should solve it.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #30
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Alright you got me there. I'll probably be purchasing a set next week. Thanks for responding to my questions and things. They look great can't wait to put them on. Hope it keeps my car cleaner, seems like I have to wash my car every day it gets dirty so quickly... That's what I get for getting a black car though.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #31
PFYC

Always here for questions, comments, rants, raves, or just shooting the breeze.