Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Dyno Max
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Sponsor Announcements / Giveaways / Contests

Sponsor Announcements / Giveaways / Contests Announcements, giveaways, and contests from our sponsors

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 02-05-2011, 12:12 AM   #1
patrickt

Drives: still saving!
February Camaro of the month posted at GMPARTSHOUSE check it out

Hello all.
I would like to thank you all for your submissions for the GMPARTSHOUSE.COM Camaro of the month. This is a first come first serve free thing we do to give back to our friends and supporters here at Camaro5.com. With that said I am very pleased to post for your viewing pleasure February2011's Camaro of the month. It is owned by Gary Fox(Blue Shark on Camaro5) of Omaha, NE. Please post your comments here so all can see what you think of his sweet ride. Thank you very much Tim for participating and I wish you good health, happniess and fun for many years to come with your beautiful Camaro.
Here is the link where you can all view
www.gmpartshouseusa.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=AccessoryCatalog&catalogid=7587&s iteid=214638&catalog=7587

If anyone else would like to be featured please email me at patrick@gmpartshouse.com for details
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:11 PM   #2
patrickt

Drives: still saving!
Month is half over dont forget to check it out!!!
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote