Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Wheels / Tires

Wheels / Tires Wheels, tires, and related products.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:23 PM   #226
billyspeed
BILLYSPEED

Drives: 2011 2ss/rs vert
pm price for Matte Black: 22x9. 22x10.5
Thank you
inferno orange interior and trim kit
black tinted lights,custom painted engine bay
billyspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #227
LIV4MUDDIN

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Just ordered my set to replace my damaged ones. Cant wait
Old 08-07-2013, 12:31 PM   #228
Sean@WSIAZ

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
JUST ARRIVED!!! Hey guys and gals, we finally got another shipment of 20" matte black Kilis in for the Camaros. They are 20x8.5 and 20x10 and are specific build for the C5, meaning they are correct offset as well as being hubcentric.

I currently have 6 sets ready to ship so let me know right away if you're interested. PM me for special pricing, and also let me know if you'd like a complete package with tires. Contact me soon, they won't last just like last time.

Thank you, Sean
Sean@WSIAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:39 PM   #229
nevrenz

Drives: 2011 RED Camaro
Illl never buy Giovanni wheels again after what happened to my 22s. They didnt want to warrenty them and they were only 6 months old. One started leaking and come to find out there was a patch job with bondo/paint in the brand new wheel. It looks as if they drilled the valve hole in the wrong spot and tried to bondo the hole. Well after 6 months it leaked.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:43 PM   #230
Sean@WSIAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevrenz View Post
Illl never buy Giovanni wheels again after what happened to my 22s. They didnt want to warrenty them and they were only 6 months old. One started leaking and come to find out there was a patch job with bondo/paint in the brand new wheel. It looks as if they drilled the valve hole in the wrong spot and tried to bondo the hole. Well after 6 months it leaked.
Did you buy those wheels brand new? Where did you get them if you don't mind me asking? We've been Giovannas largest distributor for 10 years and we have never run in to something like that. I'm not saying they are above mistakes but that sounds like something a little more.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #231
nevrenz

Drives: 2011 RED Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@WSIAZ View Post
Did you buy those wheels brand new? Where did you get them if you don't mind me asking? We've been Giovannas largest distributor for 10 years and we have never run in to something like that. I'm not saying they are above mistakes but that sounds like something a little more.
Bought brand new in the box from 209 Customs. It took months to get them since they were backordered.

I have a picture of it. When I took it down to have the leaked looked at they discovered where it was coming from. The center of the hoop. They sanded off the paint to find a hole that was bondo overed. THe hole matches the size of the Valve stem hole but it was drilled in the center of the hoop instead of the rear of the hoop.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #232
Sean@WSIAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevrenz View Post
Bought brand new in the box from 209 Customs. It took months to get them since they were backordered.

I have a picture of it. When I took it down to have the leaked looked at they discovered where it was coming from. The center of the hoop. They sanded off the paint to find a hole that was bondo overed. THe hole matches the size of the Valve stem hole but it was drilled in the center of the hoop instead of the rear of the hoop.
Wow, that's pretty crazy. I'm sorry to hear that happened, we honestly have never run into anything even close to that in all the years we've been working with them. Giovanna builds great product and we never have issues with them at all. The wheels are good, unfortunately your experience was a poor one which is never good.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:46 PM   #233
Sean@WSIAZ

22" staggered Kilis in matte black finish are finally on the ground!! WSI has received the first of their shipment of these hot wheels so let me know if you're ready for a set. Special pricing to the first 10 members. We hope to hear from you soon!!

Thank you, Sean
Old 09-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #234
Sean@WSIAZ

20's and 22's in stock and ready to go!!
Old 10-28-2013, 02:55 PM   #235
Sean@WSIAZ

The 20's and 22's in matte black are going fast! Let me know if you're ready for a set