Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hurst Shifters
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Old 02-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
JAB
C_H_E_V_Y

Drives: Velocity Yellow C6 Z06
New Plan,

Iv been on the fence about Staying all Black with car or going, Black are white, Or red. And GFX or Lowering,

Well the new Plan is The Full Havoc Body Kit, With the Gloss Black Forgestar F14s, And the the Hood Spears and Side Stripe in Red.

Basically Eveything in this Picture thats Yellow Will Be Gloss Black and everything thats Flat Black will be Red, With a set of Colorshift White/Red Halos it should look Pretty Bad ass, Let me know what ya think

Il do a PS later of it. But it should look Pretty cool
And i got the Muffler Delete Yesterday, Best $90 of my life

Heritage Grill
Flat Black Full Body Stripes
Flat Black Tail Light Bezels
Flat Black Camaro Emblems
Flat Black / Red SS Emblems
Flat Black Side Markers
Chevy Bowtie Delete
Led Grill Lighting
Interior Led Lighting
Near Future ( 1'' Drop Springs, GFX and *headers,Xpipe and 3in catback with an CAI is on it way* Getting ready for the PROCHARGER
)
JAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:55 PM   #2
BlaSSt Off

Drives: 2SS/RS
I think it would look cool!
BlaSSt Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
GbrilliantQ
¡ʇuɐıןןıɹq

Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
I like everything about it. I approve.
GbrilliantQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:24 PM   #4
orange-prince
QATAR 2022

Drives: black cts-V coupe a6
like this one !!

orange-prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #5
JAB
C_H_E_V_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange-prince View Post
like this one !!

DAMN You can never Be Origanl Anymore
But Yes Just Like this but with a Darker Red Vinyl and That says L99 6.2 Or at least till i get the Maggie then that will change, And of Course add the Havoc Body Kit. Im Loving that, Whos car is it ?

Heritage Grill
Flat Black Side Markers
Chevy Bowtie Delete
Led Grill Lighting
Interior Led Lighting
Near Future ( 1'' Drop Springs, GFX and *headers,Xpipe and 3in catback with an CAI is on it way* Getting ready for the PROCHARGER
)
Old 02-14-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Do it.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #7
dcamarom
SoCal Family Member

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro 2LT/RS
I think it would be cool to see an inverse bumblebee. Black with yellow stripes or yellow accents, I haven't seen that yet!!
dcamarom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:34 AM   #8
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Jab, you remind me of me a couple of years ago with my 8th generation Honda Civic Si's.....I was never satisfied with anything I spent my money on for modding them and so now I have a closet full of 8th gen' Honda parts including a CF vented hood, CF rear spoiler, 2 sets of wheels for one, headlights, exhausts, 5 sets of lower springs, 2 sets of shocks, 4 intakes, etc. I finally realized that no matter what I did to those Hondas I was never satisfied because I hated those cars. I get my new Camaro and after 14 months I still love my car in it's stock form. My question to you is, are you sure you like Camaros? I ask because you have a very nice Camaro, nicely modded everytime I've checked out your changes , yet you are never satisfied with your mods. Not bashing on you, just curious

Here are the nasty Hondas I used to drive before getting the car I really like:

midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #9
autoguy

Drives: 80Z, 94Z, 99 SS,09,10,11 SS Pace Ca
Let me know if you need help with the graphics. We have both designs and can customize the text on the Hood Spears at no additional charge.
autoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:19 PM   #10
Kendell347
Doc

Drives: BLACKOUT (2SS/RS)
1100-7/20/2009 * 6000-2/4/10 Proud Owner of Autographed Litho # 128Mods: CAI CAI, Emblempros Dash Plaque, R/C Lic. Plate, Fbodfathers signature, AAC SMD SML, AAC P13 LED DRL, TF center console, Full dash ABL, Noweed Exhaust Diverters, Heritage Grille, Door Projectors, 20watt LED reverse lights with strobe features, S.S. black billet grille with air scoops, custom designed engine cover, custom designed "BLACKOUT" cross drilled / slotted rotors, Borla S-type exhaust, Elite Engineering oil catch can, Nitto Invo Tires WWW. NY5THGEN.COM
Kendell347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:25 PM   #11
JAB
C_H_E_V_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
Jab, you remind me of me a couple of years ago with my 8th generation Honda Civic Si's.....I was never satisfied with anything I spent my money on for modding them and so now I have a closet full of 8th gen' Honda parts including a CF vented hood, CF rear spoiler, 2 sets of wheels for one, headlights, exhausts, 5 sets of lower springs, 2 sets of shocks, 4 intakes, etc. I finally realized that no matter what I did to those Hondas I was never satisfied because I hated those cars. I get my new Camaro and after 14 months I still love my car in it's stock form. My question to you is, are you sure you like Camaros? I ask because you have a very nice Camaro, nicely modded everytime I've checked out your changes , yet you are never satisfied with your mods. Not bashing on you, just curious

Here are the nasty Hondas I used to drive before getting the car I really like:

I absolutely love my car, if I didn't I wouldent be driving it, i had a red and black thahoe and loved it so when I came to the camaro, I tried the black/red theme and the dealer threw pink stripes on my car
So then I went flat black but as I keep modding my car I find that I want it to stand out more, iv been debating on gfx for the last few weeks and then I came across the havoc kit and decided to go that route, but I feel like I'm ready to go back to the black/red theme I'm getting with my vinyl guy today to see if there's a red I can agree with they all look orange/pink to me, but I'm hopping this will give me the look I want, really the only thing iv changed are the vinyl stripes, I'm happy with all the other mods iv done thanks for ur imput tho, I actually like that red Si

Heritage Grill
Flat Black Side Markers
Chevy Bowtie Delete
Led Grill Lighting
Interior Led Lighting
)
Old 02-14-2011, 09:17 PM   #12
mbrusco103

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS (M6) Twin Turbo
Sounds like a sick plan to me! Only thing im not to crazy about is the front lip of the body kit.

2011 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 M6 TT
-AGP Twin Turbo Custom 51/57 | JRE Tuned | Borla S-Type Catback | QTP Cutouts | VMAX Ported Throttle Body
| Factory Hurst Short Throw | Sequential Taillights | LS7 Blackout | Rear Camaro Letters | ZL1 Grill | NightOwl Halos
| Plasma DRLs | Forgestar F14s | ZL1 Sideskirts | Plasma Afterburners | VIS AMS Carbon Fiber Hood | Anvil Carbon Fiber Spoiler
mbrusco103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:46 PM   #13
MillerTime
Blowin the doors off!

Drives: A 2013 SS RS 6M SR
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrusco103 View Post
Sounds like a sick plan to me! Only thing im not to crazy about is the front lip of the body kit.
It seems a little...Flat?? I dunno... I love the idea thought! Make it your own!!

2G1FS1EWXD9163847

MillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:39 PM   #14
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Cool then Jab. I traded in that blue '07 Si coupe after one year for the red '09 Si sedan which was totalled after 8 monthes. So now I have upgraded to the new Camaro SS and don't want to screw with it too much as I did with those Hondas. I want to begin doing something to mine soon but.....the f**ken car is in storage for the winter and my driver's license is suspended until October 2011 so that's going to put a pause to my plans. Anyway, keep us posted with the mods. I'm still messing around with my Camaro pics and photoshop trying to make up my mind as to what I should do that won't make me sick of the car too soon I'm having trouble accepting front license plates on the front, I just don't like how they look on the 5th gen' Camaro.

This is the red Si after it's death...
Name:  recovered fa5 006.JPG
Views: 168
Size:  50.6 KB

Name:  recovered fa5 007.JPG
Views: 169
Size:  59.9 KB

Name:  recovered fa5 001.JPG
Views: 172
Size:  42.6 KB

Name:  recovered fa5 010.JPG
Views: 167
Size:  38.2 KB

Name:  recovered fa5 011.JPG
Views: 167
Size:  35.5 KB

Last edited by midnighter; 02-15-2011 at 07:55 PM.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:58 PM   #15
JAB
C_H_E_V_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
Cool then Jab. I traded in that blue '07 Si coupe after one year for the red '09 Si sedan which was totalled after 8 monthes. So now I have upgraded to the new Camaro SS and don't want to screw with it too much as I did with those Hondas. I want to begin doing something to mine soon but.....the f**ken car is in storage for the winter and my driver's license is suspended until October 2011 so that's going to put a pause to my plans. Anyway, keep us posted with the mods. I'm still messing around with my Camaro pics and photoshop trying to make up my mind as to what I should do that won't make me sick of the car too soon I'm having trouble accepting front license plates on the front, I just don't like how they look on the 5th gen' Camaro
Well with that Front Lip, The Motorized Lisense Plate wount be able to fit under there any more, So il be selling it Cheap, And as far as the Front lip, im not a huge fan of it ither but i think painted black to match it should look killer, im thinking about just throwing a GFX Front spliter on it and ordering the rest from Havoc, And i came by this today, I really need to Change lol We have Twins, like when i get my wheels the only difference will be the black exhaust http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ht=call+batman

Heritage Grill
Flat Black Side Markers
Chevy Bowtie Delete
Led Grill Lighting
Interior Led Lighting
)