Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 02-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
crewxp

Drives: 2LT RS Summit White Camaro
If I have an issue, is it covered in warranty? Are any of my issues [listed] known?

If I have an issue, is it covered under my warranty? I've noticed a couple of things since I bought my used 2010 camaro, and was just curious as to whether it was covered under the dealer.

Are any of my issues[listed] known? Here's what I've noticed so far:
1.) Different color (yellowish) paint over some parts of my car. Specifically the gas cover.
2.) My FM Reception sometimes not picking up the radio signal on any channel (Most Annoying)
3.) Clicking/Popping Noise from Speakers. Noticed it when using iPhone Music. Maybe or maybe not there with regular radio.

Not really qualified to notice anything mechanical wrong, those are just minor issues.

Camaro Details. Just bought used last weekend. At 11K Miles. Camaro 2LT RS 2010.
crewxp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #2
camarohead

Drives: 2010 ss rs ls3 red-white rallys
take it to the dealer. you should be covered on all that. well, not sure about the paint though.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:27 PM   #3
stikSS
9691 & 97586

Drives: 2010 SS, 1999 SS, 1993 Z28
1. I think ur seeing the pearl in the paint on plastic vs metal... my car is the same...
2. FM reception... is it because ur in a covered area, or maybe driving through thick overhead like trees etc? That will cause it to skip or blank out.
3. There have been speaker issues before... however I've noticed the same, but I found it to be the download.... it was static within the song.

Search the threads, and you may get better answers or results

Sent from my EVO 4G
stikSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:34 PM   #4
crewxp

Drives: 2LT RS Summit White Camaro
Thanks. I've searched the threads and just wanted to verify my results

The FM reception I saw was everywhere. I was outside, in the same area I was before (when it was previously working), and I tried changing the channels on all stations, only got 3 stations, and I could barely hear those. Next day it seems like it works fine. It's really random...

But good thing I'm covered over all of that

How does the warranty process work, do I just come in and tell them I have a problem? Never done it before, just bought the car used 2 weeks ago.

The leather on the seats are pretty wrinkled, even in the back too where no one usually sat. (Old owner was single :P). Hoping they might look into that too. Saw a bulletin on that, but it said I had to bring it in for that specific cause AND something about my EI number being in their GMVIS. Which I hope it is.
crewxp is offline   Reply With Quote