Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion Come chat about other cars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2011, 10:50 AM   #1
INTIMIDAT3R
Account Suspended
 
Drives: '11 2SS/RS L99, '12 2LS LFX
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Malmac A.U.N.
Posts: 2,126
Talking Toyota Recalling 2.17 Million MORE Vehicles...

Toyota is recalling 2.17 MILLION more vehicles in the U.S. This is in addition to the other recalls from last year and year before...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...58799#41758799
INTIMIDAT3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
c_LoW29


 
c_LoW29's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Slidell, LA
Posts: 2,373
at least there realizing the issue and fixing it. Instead of saying all operating as designed and sorry we cant duplicate the noise.
__________________

DMVC5
c_LoW29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:55 AM   #3
Sevn86


 
Sevn86's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS ABM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 13,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_LoW29 View Post
at least there realizing the issue and fixing it. Instead of saying all operating as designed and sorry we cant duplicate the noise.
Cough Chevy Cough


I just bought a new 2011 Toyota Camry SE. I really like it.
__________________
2LT, RS, AT6 ABM, Gray Leather
Quote:
Originally Posted by baclarsen View Post
Dude, you go through cars faster than I go through underware!!
1000 Initial Order 9/14/2009 - Classic Chevy Sugar Land
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 9/15/2009 - NPGV41.
2000 Order accepted by GM: 9/29/2009
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 9/30/2009 - TPW 10/26/09
3100 Sequenced:10/12/09
3300 Scheduled For Production:10/13/09
3400 Broadcast:10/22/09
3800 Produced:10/27/09
4000 Available To Ship:10/28/09
4200 Shipped:10/29/09
5000 Delivered To The Dealer:11/09/09
6000 Delivered To Customer:11/12/09
Sevn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:07 AM   #4
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!
 
BackinBlackSS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 23,365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevn86 View Post
I just bought a new 2011 Toyota Camry SE. I really like it.
I would keep an eye on the Toyota recall site.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
ZYAL8R

 
ZYAL8R's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my garage
Posts: 906
My buddy told me he had just bought a Killer Toyota....but I didn't know this is what he meant!
__________________
2010 Chevy Camaro Black on Black!

84' Chevy S-10
91' Chevy S-10 Ext. Cab
90' GMC Sierra Reg. Cab 350 V8
2003 GMC Sierra HD 4x4 Crew 6.0
2005 GMC Yukon 5.3
2008 GMC Ext. Cab 4x4 5.3
2008 GMC Yukon SLT 5.3
This truck man is about to go for something a little more sporty.
ZYAL8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:39 PM   #6
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado
 
FenwickHockey65's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 GMC Envoy SLE/2007 Ford F-150
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 31,684
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Repost

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131231
__________________
FenwickHockey65's GM Thread!

2003 GMC Envoy SLE - Airaid Cold Air Intake, Gibson Performance Catback Exhaust
2007 Ford F-150 (State-issued)
FenwickHockey65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:24 PM   #7
Sevn86


 
Sevn86's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS ABM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 13,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
I would keep an eye on the Toyota recall site.
__________________
2LT, RS, AT6 ABM, Gray Leather
Quote:
Originally Posted by baclarsen View Post
Dude, you go through cars faster than I go through underware!!
1000 Initial Order 9/14/2009 - Classic Chevy Sugar Land
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 9/15/2009 - NPGV41.
2000 Order accepted by GM: 9/29/2009
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 9/30/2009 - TPW 10/26/09
3100 Sequenced:10/12/09
3300 Scheduled For Production:10/13/09
3400 Broadcast:10/22/09
3800 Produced:10/27/09
4000 Available To Ship:10/28/09
4200 Shipped:10/29/09
5000 Delivered To The Dealer:11/09/09
6000 Delivered To Customer:11/12/09
Sevn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Toyota Recalls 2.17 Million Vehicles FenwickHockey65 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 10 02-25-2011 09:50 AM
Toyota "Recalls" 735,000 Defective Vehicles FenwickHockey65 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 5 07-15-2010 03:24 PM
I Was Just Waitin 4 Another Toyota Recall: SEQUOIA This Time Cmicasa the Great XvX General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 7 04-29-2010 10:56 AM
Toyota on the brink of "capitulation to irrelevance or death” FenwickHockey65 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 51 10-07-2009 10:19 PM
Toyota fears U.S. backlash over gains KILLER74Z28 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 6 02-14-2007 08:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.