Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

PFYC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 02-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
CamaroCougar
Camaro Katz

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS Jewel Tint Red
Performance Auto Collision

So ... I had my 2011 Camaro for a little over a month and was out for drinks. Maybe the Patron had something to do with it, maybe not, but I scraped the front drivers side against a brick post.

My dealer, Team Chevy on Northpoint recommended, Performance Auto Collision.

These guys were great! I was able to rent a car from them for the week so I didn't have to hassle with Enterprise. The repair work is incredible. You cannot tell that tequila, a brick post and my smoking hot Camaro had a run in.

Performance is not cheap, but the quality of their work is well worth the price.

CamaroCougar is offline   Reply With Quote