Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cam Motion
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 04-04-2012, 02:58 PM   #1752
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
couple of things.

First - put my deposit down for the AAC concept side mirrors. Only took 8 months, but they are being put into production

Secondly - Iremoved

Thirdly - removed

Now it's just a waiting game, for both the side mirrors and justice.
RJ, can you please send me a PM first if I ever piss you off?!
Old 04-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #1753
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL1CK View Post
Lmao same here. Hope somebody reacts to the emails you sent out.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Gen5Diy.com.....http://www.gen5diy.com/
Wretched Motorsports..www.wretchedms.com/
Pedders USA
...http://www.peddersusa.com/
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #1754
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
LOL definitely will do that. I'm normally a pretty relaxed guy, but certain things I just won't put up with. That and come on, key my car once shame on you, key my car twice shame on me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Lmao same here. Hope somebody reacts to the emails you sent out.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
The head of security emailed me back. He and his team will help me in any way they can.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:36 PM   #1755
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
Quote:
LOL definitely will do that. I'm normally a pretty relaxed guy, but certain things I just won't put up with. That and come on, key my car once shame on you, key my car twice shame on me.

The head of security emailed me back. He and his team will help me in any way they can.
I totally agree man, and that's awesome. See what they're gonna do for you and let us know. Hopefully, he has to enroll somewhere else at the very least.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:36 AM   #1756
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:36 PM   #1757
The Stig

Quote:
I totally agree man, and that's awesome. See what they're gonna do for you and let us know. Hopefully, he has to enroll somewhere else at the very least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
After getting him to pay for all the repairs, being him kicked out is the next thing on my list.

Also, my door panels arrived yesterday. Just didn't get a chance to post about them. They are REALLY well packaged - like really really well. Unfortunately the door panels look more chrome than black chrome, but it can be fixed. I sent Chris an email asking about it, and if the panels have to get repainted then the panels have to get repainted. But if they do need to get repainted that makes my ABL go bye bye :( Which I refuse to let happen, so I may have to get creative on the ABL aspect.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:57 PM   #1758
The Stig

Chris emailed me back. He said he can go darker on the paint next time. But would like me to send him all my black chrome pieces (speedo/tach bezel, steering wheel bezel, and four gauge pack) so that he can match them all. While it is an inconvenience I really appreciate Chris thinking ahead like that, because I know the color difference would bug me.

It should be fun driving around with no bezels.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:04 AM   #1759
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Chris emailed me back. He said he can go darker on the paint next time. But would like me to send him all my black chrome pieces (speedo/tach bezel, steering wheel bezel, and four gauge pack) so that he can match them all. While it is an inconvenience I really appreciate Chris thinking ahead like that, because I know the color difference would bug me.

It should be fun driving around with no bezels.
I'm sure you know, if it's not giving you that WOW factor or you think it might grow on you (until you come up with another solution), might as well do it (send it back to Chris) until you are convinced you will be completely happy with it. I admire your patience and fortitude in trying to do the right thing

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:49 PM   #1760
nomadicdogg

Drives: '10 2SS/RS Cyber Grey Camaro (sold)
Quote:
couple of things.

First - put my deposit down for the AAC concept side mirrors. Only took 8 months, but they are being put into production

Secondly - removed

Thirdly - removed

Now it's just a waiting game, for both the side mirrors and justice.
you know its pretty easy to get that info.... want to really get wise. get his dads mistress name and go that route or get some dirt on his girl....
dude is in a school that wont put up with ANY hanky panky. I know that very well....
its not time to be quiet. scare the crap out of this kid. knock on his door at 3 am and see how he is doing. stand in front of his house better yet bring a chair and just sit.
oh so many things to do..
nomadicdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #1761
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicdogg View Post
... its not time to be quiet. scare the crap out of this kid. knock on his door at 3 am and see how he is doing. stand in front of his house better yet bring a chair and just sit.
oh so many things to do..
Now you're getting into Marine Corps tactics. Yea baby, let's play games! I like to stand on someone's porch before they leave and when they open the door and are shocked to see me standing there, I just stare THROUGH them and don't blink. The 50 mile stare. When they ask me what the hell I am doing, I slowly turn and walk away, keeping that stare going. The next time, I'm by their car or garage when they open the door. That will get you a restraining order. Then you move to the end of the driveway and watch them leave. You only do this with him. You act completely normal with the police. Yea baby, let's play some games! I know some games. Marines invented games!

I can't give them all away. I might have to use them on someone here.

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #1762
nomadicdogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Now you're getting into Marine Corps tactics. Yea baby, let's play games! I like to stand on someone's porch before they leave and when they open the door and are shocked to see me standing there, I just stare THROUGH them and don't blink. The 50 mile stare. When they ask me what the hell I am doing, I slowly turn and walk away, keeping that stare going. The next time, I'm by their car or garage when they open the door. That will get you a restraining order. Then you move to the end of the driveway and watch them leave. You only do this with him. You act completely normal with the police. Yea baby, let's play some games! I know some games. Marines invented games!

Marine games for sure. Also to be used by some "family" members. Before the bats come out we like to play some head games too. Ive been likened to the cerebal assassin a few times. Dont poke the bear so to speak.
Randomly show up where he is. follow him in a rental and be sure he see's its you. make him think he is a red dot. then when the time is right
Old 04-08-2012, 12:26 AM   #1763
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicdogg View Post
Marine games for sure. Also to be used by some "family" members. Before the bats come out we like to play some head games too. Ive been likened to the cerebal assassin a few times. Dont poke the bear so to speak.
Randomly show up where he is. follow him in a rental and be sure he see's its you. make him think he is a red dot. then when the time is right

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:04 AM   #1764
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
This thread is starting to get as good as one of those Keepin up with the Kardashian episodes broski....

Would be awesome to see some actual modifications happening man!! :P I keep clickin in here to see if something new has been added to the whip.

I'm normally entertained by what you are working on and thinkin up!!!
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:54 AM   #1765
SwiftDream

Drives: '15 AGM 2SS/RS, '12 ZX6R
Watching that video was seriously the scariest horror movie Ive ever seen...I am truly sorry this happened to you! Ill be paying attention to this thread to make sure this guy gets his.
SwiftDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #1766
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post

As much as I would love to screw with this guy's head. I'm unfortunately on a timeline. Mid May the semester will be over and he'll be going back home to Ann Arbor Michigan. So I have until then to ruin his life.

Also, and not to be a bother/rush you, but did you have any luck with the audio? If you haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet I totally understand so no worries. Was just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
This thread is starting to get as good as one of those Keepin up with the Kardashian episodes broski....

Would be awesome to see some actual modifications happening man!! :P I keep clickin in here to see if something new has been added to the whip.

I'm normally entertained by what you are working on and thinkin up!!!
Ivan
Without giving anything away: I'm working on quite a few things at the moment. Can't let the cat out of the bag just yet. But the main thing at the moment is relocating the steering wheel volume control button to the blank button on the left hand side. Ofer (2SSRS) is doing the R&D on this as I don't have the electrical know-how to install resisters and what not.

For us manual guys having the buttons on the right kind of defeats the purpose because we have to take our hand off the shifter either way. So moving it to the left side solves this problem.

Side note, do you know if 6litereater was able ever to figure out how to do the layover on the numbers part of the speedo/tach? Because that's really why I'm holding off on doing the speedo/tach, I want to do the whole thing not just the center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftDream View Post
Watching that video was seriously the scariest horror movie Ive ever seen...I am truly sorry this happened to you! Ill be paying attention to this thread to make sure this guy gets his.
Trust me, I'm going to catch the guy and make him regret the day he laid a hand on Kaylee.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #1767
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
My Idea....A couple of letters from your name

RAISE K

RAImund StEiger Kaylee

Just a thought

Several Other

K RAGER
Stear K
Old 04-09-2012, 10:18 PM   #1768
nomadicdogg

my suburban was SUBRBIA "my own form of utopia lol"
hers is my mocha for the color
and the 55 was luv my 55
I also have Tene C for well tennessee lol

Tags
aac, advanced automotive concepts, ashen gray metallic, bad@sszl1, black chrome, boom, build thread, carbon fiber, cotw, fireball, gen5diy, kaylee, pedders, phantom black metallic, sad, the stig, this guy needs a lithograph, zl1