Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2012, 07:21 AM   #1871
SinisterEcho


 
SinisterEcho's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6/LS3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Arvada, Co
Posts: 9,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
So the meeting wasn't an update about Kaylee or that the people had been caught, no the meeting was about me. Don't know if I mentioned, but from the audio Junkman fixed up for me I was able to make out a voice that I recognized. So I approached the person and asked if they knew anything and that I'd appreciate any info they could give me, the dude flipped out saying that he didn't want to get involved and who was I to accuse him of keying Kaylee, etc etc.

Well it turns out that the guy went to the Associate Dean and filed harassment charges against me. WTH?!? Literally hadn't talked to the guy in months and all of a sudden I'm harassing him. The best part is the "reason" I was supposedly harassing him: it's because I don't approve of his "lifestyle." Again WTH?!? I could care less about his "lifestyle," it doesn't affect me at all so why should I care.

But yea, the head of security told me that nothing was going to come from it, and it wasn't going on record or anything but I needed to stop communicating with him. I said that's fine, the Officer and my insurance company can communicate for me.

So yea, that was an unexpected turn of events.
He is scared. Plain and simple. Still bs about the meeting.
__________________
My Mod Journal <-- Its updated... again!
SinisterEcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #1872
Rich@BSP
 
Drives: wife says to many
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Medina Oh
Posts: 69
Very typical for that mind set. I can vandalize your property but it is your fault for having something I don"t have.
Rich@BSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #1873
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,704
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Holy shit.

I'd love to booby trap and catch their asses. Litteraly have a trap that cuts their ****ING hands off.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #1874
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Holy shit.

I'd love to booby trap and catch their asses. Litteraly have a trap that cuts their ****ING hands off.
Booby traps you say....hmmmm


I will admit I have THOUGHT about deflating all of his tires and refilling them with that "Fix-a-Flat" crap.


*Needed to put in a disclaimer that I've only "thought" about doing that is 100% clear. If say someone read this and then did what I "thought" about doing, me stating that I was "Thinking" about doing that same thing isn't proof that I did it. Just me exploring my imagination. *
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:50 PM   #1875
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,280
So I called in one last favor.........from my mum. I hate that I had to ask her for a favor, but it's for Kaylee so I'll get over it. My mother's previous job/work put her in contacts with a lot of useful people. People who can't exactly put their job description on their resume. I'm hoping that one of them can clean up the audio enough to run a voice comparison between the audio and a sample of the guy's voice (the guy who filed the harassment charge). I'm not holding my breath, but it would be really nice to have some hard proof that he was their when it happened.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:22 PM   #1876
bajamoon


 
bajamoon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Whittier CA
Posts: 13,763
Hopefully they can help. I want to see that fauker behind bars, out of school or something.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
My Build Thread
http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread...=1#post5036900
Maureen@Rodgers Chevrolet...The best prices and customer service period!!(734)676-9600
Gen5Diy.com.....http://www.gen5diy.com/
Wretched Motorsports..www.wretchedms.com/
Pedders USA
...http://www.peddersusa.com/
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:50 PM   #1877
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,280
I'm really happy. The guy who took the photo was nice enough to email me the high res version. That and I figured out how to get photobucket to stop resizing my images, so now they'll stay at whatever resolution the image was taken at.

Downside of high res photo: you can see her scratches





Side note. Since I have posted this photo (roughly four days ago) I have gotten (4) PM's from people asking about it. Definitely Kaylee's best photo so far.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #1878
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 40,047
WoW!!!

Just read the posts to catch-up...

WoW!!!
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:15 PM   #1879
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
WoW!!!

Just read the posts to catch-up...

WoW!!!
haha yea I've had a busy week
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #1880
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,563
Ahhhhh...so the guy you talked to next to the car that day might have been with the SP (Suspect)? If so, that would be AWESOME. If that dude egged him on or ANYTHING like that, he can be charged with the crime as well! GET'EM!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:42 PM   #1881
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,704
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post

*Needed to put in a disclaimer that I've only "thought" about doing that is 100% clear. If say someone read this and then did what I "thought" about doing, me stating that I was "Thinking" about doing that same thing isn't proof that I did it. Just me exploring my imagination. *
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #1882
2010ABM

 
2010ABM's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 1,077
Amazingly interesting thread man...diggin' the splitter too...
__________________
2010ABM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:12 AM   #1883
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"
 
Junkman2008's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 2,759
How did you find out who took the picture?
__________________
"Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."


Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:00 AM   #1884
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
How did you find out who took the picture?
Dude posted it on Facebook and one of my friends tagged me in it.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #1885
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"
 
Junkman2008's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 2,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Dude posted it on Facebook and one of my friends tagged me in it.
__________________
"Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."


Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:12 AM   #1886
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Ahhhhh...so the guy you talked to next to the car that day might have been with the SP (Suspect)? If so, that would be AWESOME. If that dude egged him on or ANYTHING like that, he can be charged with the crime as well! GET'EM!
No the guy I talked to (my neighbor) isn't involved. Or at least I don't think he is involved anyway. The guy's voice I heard on the audio is a completely different guy.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #1887
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,280
Guess who just got a set of QTP oval cut outs for $250?



This guy
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
aac, advanced automotive concepts, ashen gray metallic, bad@sszl1, black chrome, boom, build thread, carbon fiber, cotw, fireball, gen5diy, kaylee, pedders, phantom black metallic, sad, the stig, this guy needs a lithograph, zl1

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OK...I'm starting a better V6 exhaust examples thread!! KMPrenger Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 582 11-16-2015 05:03 PM
Official AustinJames "Oh My Bad" Camaro Thread [COTW 1/2/12] austinjames Member Car Journals 202 12-12-2014 10:14 AM
Zabo's '00 T/A Build Thread CamaroSpike23 4th Generation Camaros 514 07-05-2013 12:26 PM
3rd Gen Camaro Street Stock build thread (dialup beware) zlathim 3rd Generation Camaros 7 02-20-2013 12:04 AM
Motorgen LA Invasion Videos (58) and Pics Thread SeanPlunk USA - California 5 05-31-2009 02:23 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.