Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #1555
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Bro, I cant view the video... What happened...???
really? It works for me. The video is basically 5 minutes of semi-darkness. Then about halfway through you hear voices and talk of "breaking in", then you see a guy walk in front of Kaylee. White, probably early twenties, red hoodie, short hair cut. Then you hear a not so pleasant sound, a lot of not so pleasant sounds.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:22 AM   #1556
TGG1SS
 
TGG1SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 AGM Camaro 1SS M6 LS3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 246
So sorry this happened, hope you/they catch this ahole!
TGG1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #1557
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 14,444
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
really? It works for me. The video is basically 5 minutes of semi-darkness. Then about halfway through you hear voices and talk of "breaking in", then you see a guy walk in front of Kaylee. White, probably early twenties, red hoodie, short hair cut. Then you hear a not so pleasant sound, a lot of not so pleasant sounds.
It has nothing to do with the video... It has to do with our IT department blocking everything out here.... We don't have the band width to support streaming or any other type of video downloading....

Check around in the photoshop area... there is bound to be someone that can help you out...
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:07 PM   #1558
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,578
Holy shit, man.........

I'm am freaking SHOCKED

Isn't this the 2nd time you've gotten keyed???

And just after you installed the camera?!?!

I hope someone can clean up that video.

Make a copy and hand it over to the police. That's a felony amount of criminal mischief there. Someone could go away for years if you found out who it was and saw it through.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #1559
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,150
OMG. Unbelievable.

I suggest you find a garage to rent for your car. Get her fixed and keep it locked up.

I'm really sorry. I'd be irate too. But, it does no good. Give the video to the police and hope they can figure out a way to catch this guy.

It is beyond me to understand the mentality of such people.

At the resolution of that youtube video, I can't make out hardly anything. I can hear the talking, but that frame you show above of the guy is not in the compressed video. He walks in front of the car between 4:00 and 4:15 in the video I think.
__________________

Last edited by Darth_Emma; 03-17-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:17 PM   #1560
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"
 
Junkman2008's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 2,763
Man, I couldn't even respond after I saw this the first time. I had to go take a nap. What the ultimate a$$hole. I can help with the audio but it sounds pretty good. I never saw anyone in the video though. Exactly what point (time wise), do they show up?
__________________
"Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."


Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #1561
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Holy shit, man.........

I'm am freaking SHOCKED

Isn't this the 2nd time you've gotten keyed???

And just after you installed the camera?!?!

I hope someone can clean up that video.

Make a copy and hand it over to the police. That's a felony amount of criminal mischief there. Someone could go away for years if you found out who it was and saw it through.
Yep second time this month. Already made a copy of the video for the police. Gave it to them with photos of the damage and the still frame of the guys face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
OMG. Unbelievable.

I suggest you find a garage to rent for your car. Get her fixed and keep it locked up.

I'm really sorry. I'd be irate too. But, it does no good. Give the video to the police and hope they can figure out a way to catch this guy.

It is beyond me to understand the mentality of such people.

At the resolution of that youtube video, I can't make out hardly anything. I can hear the talking, but that frame you show above of the guy is not in the compressed video. He walks in front of the car between 4:00 and 4:15 in the video I think.
Don't have a garage, nor do I have the option of renting one. I'm going home for Easter in 3 weeks. Might just leave her at home. Not what I want do you, but it's probably what's best for her. The picture I posted is a still frame from the video. The software that came with the camera lets me go frame by frame, which is a nice feature. Though I'm going to look into night vision/IR cameras as well. You can't see shit when it's dark out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Man, I couldn't even respond after I saw this the first time. I had to go take a nap. What the ultimate a$$hole. I can help with the audio but it sounds pretty good. I never saw anyone in the video though. Exactly what point (time wise), do they show up?
3:03:50 is when they start talking. Then a few seconds into 3:04 you see the guy walk across the light and the light disappears. If you turn your speakers up you will hear Kaylee being keyed. It is not a pleasant sound.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #1562
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"
 
Junkman2008's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 2,763
Yea, I can clearly hear the keying. That's why I wondering what you would like done to the audio.
__________________
"Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."


Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #1563
Mindz
E.B.A.H.
 
Mindz's Avatar
 
Drives: you wild...
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Posts: 18,279
Oh man RJ. That is just brutal. I hope the police are able to identify and apprehend the two.
__________________
Blue Rush, 2010 SS [Car of the Week 3/22/2010] Traded in on...ZLZBUBB, 2013 ZL1
Mindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #1564
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,150
stieger, AJ is a computer wizard. Maybe you should send him the original video clip in HD so he can have a look at it. Just send him the few minutes he'll need. Not the youtube video, that's compressed (you can't even see the frame the guy is in on the youtube video). Send him the original video. Just a thought.
__________________
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #1565
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Yea, I can clearly hear the keying. That's why I wondering what you would like done to the audio.
If you could get rid of the white noise. Ideally I'd like to be able to hear clearly what they're saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Oh man RJ. That is just brutal. I hope the police are able to identify and apprehend the two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
stieger, AJ is a computer wizard. Maybe you should send him the original video clip in HD so he can have a look at it. Just send him the few minutes he'll need. Not the youtube video, that's compressed (you can't even see the frame the guy is in on the youtube video). Send him the original video. Just a thought.
I will try resaving it. AJ if you want to PM me your email I can email it to you.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #1566
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,282
Holy shit! What a stupid thing to do (the keying). Sorry for you man. Some people are a waste of oxygen.
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:38 PM   #1567
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"
 
Junkman2008's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 2,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
I will try resaving it. AJ if you want to PM me your email I can email it to you.
Just as Terry said, send me the raw HD data that you want enhanced. Don't re-encode it. I can work with any format. You have PM.
__________________
"Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."


Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #1568
nomadicdogg

 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS Cyber Grey Camaro (sold)
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Western, PA
Posts: 1,773
first off. did you get a clear shot of their face
second... did you piss someone off... not random at this point
nomadicdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
aac, advanced automotive concepts, ashen gray metallic, bad@sszl1, black chrome, boom, build thread, carbon fiber, cotw, fireball, gen5diy, kaylee, pedders, phantom black metallic, sad, the stig, this guy needs a lithograph, zl1

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OK...I'm starting a better V6 exhaust examples thread!! KMPrenger Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 600 07-13-2016 09:33 AM
Official AustinJames "Oh My Bad" Camaro Thread [COTW 1/2/12] austinjames Member Car Journals 202 12-12-2014 09:14 AM
Zabo's '00 T/A Build Thread CamaroSpike23 4th Generation Camaros 514 07-05-2013 11:26 AM
3rd Gen Camaro Street Stock build thread (dialup beware) zlathim 3rd Generation Camaros 7 02-19-2013 11:04 PM
Motorgen LA Invasion Videos (58) and Pics Thread SeanPlunk USA - California 5 05-31-2009 01:23 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.