Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #1555
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Bro, I cant view the video... What happened...???
really? It works for me. The video is basically 5 minutes of semi-darkness. Then about halfway through you hear voices and talk of "breaking in", then you see a guy walk in front of Kaylee. White, probably early twenties, red hoodie, short hair cut. Then you hear a not so pleasant sound, a lot of not so pleasant sounds.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:22 AM   #1556
TGG1SS

Drives: 2012 AGM Camaro 1SS M6 LS3
So sorry this happened, hope you/they catch this ahole!
TGG1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #1557
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
really? It works for me. The video is basically 5 minutes of semi-darkness. Then about halfway through you hear voices and talk of "breaking in", then you see a guy walk in front of Kaylee. White, probably early twenties, red hoodie, short hair cut. Then you hear a not so pleasant sound, a lot of not so pleasant sounds.
It has nothing to do with the video... It has to do with our IT department blocking everything out here.... We don't have the band width to support streaming or any other type of video downloading....

Check around in the photoshop area... there is bound to be someone that can help you out...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:07 PM   #1558
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Holy shit, man.........

I'm am freaking SHOCKED

Isn't this the 2nd time you've gotten keyed???

And just after you installed the camera?!?!

I hope someone can clean up that video.

Make a copy and hand it over to the police. That's a felony amount of criminal mischief there. Someone could go away for years if you found out who it was and saw it through.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #1559
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
OMG. Unbelievable.

I suggest you find a garage to rent for your car. Get her fixed and keep it locked up.

I'm really sorry. I'd be irate too. But, it does no good. Give the video to the police and hope they can figure out a way to catch this guy.

It is beyond me to understand the mentality of such people.

At the resolution of that youtube video, I can't make out hardly anything. I can hear the talking, but that frame you show above of the guy is not in the compressed video. He walks in front of the car between 4:00 and 4:15 in the video I think.

Last edited by Darth_Emma; 03-17-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:17 PM   #1560
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Man, I couldn't even respond after I saw this the first time. I had to go take a nap. What the ultimate a$$hole. I can help with the audio but it sounds pretty good. I never saw anyone in the video though. Exactly what point (time wise), do they show up?

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #1561
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Holy shit, man.........

I'm am freaking SHOCKED

Isn't this the 2nd time you've gotten keyed???

And just after you installed the camera?!?!

I hope someone can clean up that video.

Make a copy and hand it over to the police. That's a felony amount of criminal mischief there. Someone could go away for years if you found out who it was and saw it through.
Yep second time this month. Already made a copy of the video for the police. Gave it to them with photos of the damage and the still frame of the guys face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
OMG. Unbelievable.

I suggest you find a garage to rent for your car. Get her fixed and keep it locked up.

I'm really sorry. I'd be irate too. But, it does no good. Give the video to the police and hope they can figure out a way to catch this guy.

It is beyond me to understand the mentality of such people.

At the resolution of that youtube video, I can't make out hardly anything. I can hear the talking, but that frame you show above of the guy is not in the compressed video. He walks in front of the car between 4:00 and 4:15 in the video I think.
Don't have a garage, nor do I have the option of renting one. I'm going home for Easter in 3 weeks. Might just leave her at home. Not what I want do you, but it's probably what's best for her. The picture I posted is a still frame from the video. The software that came with the camera lets me go frame by frame, which is a nice feature. Though I'm going to look into night vision/IR cameras as well. You can't see shit when it's dark out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Man, I couldn't even respond after I saw this the first time. I had to go take a nap. What the ultimate a$$hole. I can help with the audio but it sounds pretty good. I never saw anyone in the video though. Exactly what point (time wise), do they show up?
3:03:50 is when they start talking. Then a few seconds into 3:04 you see the guy walk across the light and the light disappears. If you turn your speakers up you will hear Kaylee being keyed. It is not a pleasant sound.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #1562
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Yea, I can clearly hear the keying. That's why I wondering what you would like done to the audio.

Old 03-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #1563
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Oh man RJ. That is just brutal. I hope the police are able to identify and apprehend the two.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #1564
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
stieger, AJ is a computer wizard. Maybe you should send him the original video clip in HD so he can have a look at it. Just send him the few minutes he'll need. Not the youtube video, that's compressed (you can't even see the frame the guy is in on the youtube video). Send him the original video. Just a thought.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #1565
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Yea, I can clearly hear the keying. That's why I wondering what you would like done to the audio.
If you could get rid of the white noise. Ideally I'd like to be able to hear clearly what they're saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Oh man RJ. That is just brutal. I hope the police are able to identify and apprehend the two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
stieger, AJ is a computer wizard. Maybe you should send him the original video clip in HD so he can have a look at it. Just send him the few minutes he'll need. Not the youtube video, that's compressed (you can't even see the frame the guy is in on the youtube video). Send him the original video. Just a thought.
I will try resaving it. AJ if you want to PM me your email I can email it to you.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #1566
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Holy shit! What a stupid thing to do (the keying). Sorry for you man. Some people are a waste of oxygen.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:38 PM   #1567
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
I will try resaving it. AJ if you want to PM me your email I can email it to you.
Just as Terry said, send me the raw HD data that you want enhanced. Don't re-encode it. I can work with any format. You have PM.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #1568
nomadicdogg

Drives: '10 2SS/RS Cyber Grey Camaro (sold)
first off. did you get a clear shot of their face
second... did you piss someone off... not random at this point
nomadicdogg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aac, advanced automotive concepts, ashen gray metallic, bad@sszl1, black chrome, boom, build thread, carbon fiber, cotw, fireball, gen5diy, kaylee, pedders, phantom black metallic, sad, the stig, this guy needs a lithograph, zl1