Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #1569
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicdogg View Post
first off. did you get a clear shot of their face
second... did you piss someone off... not random at this point
Yes/no - I'm hoping AJ can touch up the video. I honestly don't know who I pissed off. Nor do I know what I did to piss them off.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:08 PM   #1570
nomadicdogg

Drives: '10 2SS/RS Cyber Grey Camaro (sold)
1 time is random.... this is def not random and def trying to eff your car up big time
nomadicdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:33 PM   #1571
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Wholly shit I just read the last couple of pages. I would be sleeping in my car with a shotgun and someone wouldn't be walking away.

Sorry for the bs bro. Hope the cops catch the sob

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Gen5Diy.com.....http://www.gen5diy.com/
Wretched Motorsports..www.wretchedms.com/
Pedders USA
...http://www.peddersusa.com/
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #1572
SSTG

Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
All I can say is..I'm at a loss for words.

Sorry that happened RJ.
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #1573
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
Man...sorry to hear about this. I hope they catch these losers and put them away for a long time. If they do find them, make sure you sue them as well and take everything they have (if there's anything to take).
Old 03-17-2012, 11:16 PM   #1574
Macfolk
J.T.

Drives: Camaro 2SS w/RS package, Imp. Blue
That is unbelievably awful. WTF is wrong with people to do this? Someone sees something that someone obviously loves and cares about and then pulls crap like this!

I cannot fathom why someone would do this, and I truly hope they find them and prosecute them.

I hope your insurance makes her as good as new ASAP.

Good luck,

Jason

Love this car!
Macfolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:17 PM   #1575
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
MFer.............

Ugh..............

I truly believe you should be able to shoot a MFer if you catch him doing that shit.

GOD I hope you can nail his ass.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:42 PM   #1576
cheech4235

Drives: 2011 2SS Black RS
It happened again to Kaylee, man that is terrible. WTF is wrong with people today. I really hope they catch the guys and make an example of them.
Especially with all the time and effort you put in making her more beautiful.
cheech4235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #1577
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Wholly shit I just read the last couple of pages. I would be sleeping in my car with a shotgun and someone wouldn't be walking away.

Sorry for the bs bro. Hope the cops catch the sob

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTG View Post
All I can say is..I'm at a loss for words.

Sorry that happened RJ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
Man...sorry to hear about this. I hope they catch these losers and put them away for a long time. If they do find them, make sure you sue them as well and take everything they have (if there's anything to take).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfolk View Post
That is unbelievably awful. WTF is wrong with people to do this? Someone sees something that someone obviously loves and cares about and then pulls crap like this!

I cannot fathom why someone would do this, and I truly hope they find them and prosecute them.

I hope your insurance makes her as good as new ASAP.

Good luck,

Jason
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
MFer.............

Ugh..............

I truly believe you should be able to shoot a MFer if you catch him doing that shit.

GOD I hope you can nail his ass.
I mean self defense of a third party is legal. You just can't shoot them in the back - damn technicalities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheech4235 View Post
It happened again to Kalee, man that is terrible. WTF is wrong with people today. I really hope they catch the guys and make an example of them.
Especially with all the time and effort you put in making her more beautiful.
Thanks everyone. Hopefully AJ will be able to work some magic with the video. This is what makes me hate the government sometimes. So I told the officer that I had video and audio of the person keying my car. That I have them on video saying they're going to try and break into my car. Get this: in PA recording audio without someone's permission is considered an illegal wire tap. Mind you - the camera is in MY car and the person is on the side walk (public side walk) and I have proof of them committing a felony. Nope, doesn't matter, can't record auido without someone's permission. The officer told me that a good lawyer could argue that and possibly get my video thrown out as illegally obtained evidence. WTH?!

/rant
Old 03-18-2012, 11:09 AM   #1578
puertoricanfont

Drives: 2016 scat pack charger
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Thanks everyone. Hopefully AJ will be able to work some magic with the video. This is what makes me hate the government sometimes. So I told the officer that I had video and audio of the person keying my car. That I have them on video saying they're going to try and break into my car. Get this: in PA recording audio without someone's permission is considered an illegal wire tap. Mind you - the camera is in MY car and the person is on the side walk (public side walk) and I have proof of them committing a felony. Nope, doesn't matter, can't record auido without someone's permission. The officer told me that a good lawyer could argue that and possibly get my video thrown out as illegally obtained evidence. WTH?!

/rant
Wtf are u serious! That's a bunch of . Hope everything gets straighten out man
Old 03-18-2012, 11:55 AM   #1579
The Stig

Yep, 100% serious.

But I do have to look at the silver lining (if anything to keep from going into a vigilantly rampage for Kaylee's honor). This could be the perfect time to get Kaylee wrapped or maybe gets some stripes painted
Old 03-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #1580
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Just give them the video. Delete the audio.

I'd relocate to a place where you can get a locked garage or leave it at home with your parents. Also, I'm sorry to say, but I think that video is so poor that it's not going to do any good. If you're going to use a camera, get one that works better in low light.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #1581
Junkman2008
"Detailing Devil Dog"

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Okay, at first glance I can now see the guy going around the front or rear of the car (I don't know which way the camera is facing yet). I can work with the audio but the video is going to be tricky. Never the less, if I can clean up the video well enough to see his face, I can get you some still photographs. That way, you'll be able to get pass the wire tap laws because you won't need the audio. It's that way in a lot of states, that's why places that record your phone calls "for training purposes" have to inform you of that up front.

We'll see.

Junkman2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #1582
The Stig

Thanks Terri, yea I'll probably leave her with the rents when I go home for Easter. I'm looking into a better camera for night vision as well.

AJ,

The officer told me not to worry about the wire tap BS. He said that because I'm from VA I wouldn't have known about the law and because the car is registered in VA that im held by their laws. He was more just giving me a heads up then actually telling me that I was in trouble.

Tags
aac, advanced automotive concepts, ashen gray metallic, bad@sszl1, black chrome, boom, build thread, carbon fiber, cotw, fireball, gen5diy, kaylee, pedders, phantom black metallic, sad, the stig, this guy needs a lithograph, zl1