Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2012, 10:18 AM   #1345
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Cool. Thanks for the good words over at Grabiak!
Not a problem. Jason said they were looking into becoming a dealer. That actually happening?
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:23 AM   #1346
JusticePete
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 17,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Not a problem. Jason said they were looking into becoming a dealer. That actually happening?
Yes sir!
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:20 PM   #1347
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,275
Pedders Radius Rod bushings

Fairly simple install. I think it took 30 min total.

OEM bushings



what the OEM bushings look like



Pedders bushings
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:35 PM   #1348
SinisterEcho


 
SinisterEcho's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6/LS3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Arvada, Co
Posts: 9,888
Looking good Stieger! I put those same bushings in and I love em!
__________________
My Mod Journal <-- Its updated... again!
SinisterEcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:53 PM   #1349
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,275
Here are some shots of Back Street's shop (well cars in the shop anyway) - it's really quite roomy.







__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #1350
JusticePete
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 17,613
Back Street Performance is a GREAT Shop!
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:15 PM   #1351
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Back Street Performance is a GREAT Shop!
Couldn't agree more
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:29 AM   #1352
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Pedders Radius Rod bushings

Fairly simple install. I think it took 30 min total.

OEM bushings



what the OEM bushings look like



Pedders bushings
Chris.

Chris?

Calling CHRIS!

WHERE ARE YOU CHRIS...........


So, 30 minutes, eh?


That's about what it took me. Big difference too.



Crazy how 1/2 of your bushing kit literally disappeared... I WOULD check the differential bushes and hell, everything else while I was at it. That's just odd.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:43 AM   #1353
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Chris.

Chris?

Calling CHRIS!

WHERE ARE YOU CHRIS...........


So, 30 minutes, eh?


That's about what it took me. Big difference too.



Crazy how 1/2 of your bushing kit literally disappeared... I WOULD check the differential bushes and hell, everything else while I was at it. That's just odd.
That was my plan, just check it while the cradle was out; but Rich figured out how to install the rear cradle bushings without dropping the cradle. I mean I'm not going to argue, saved them about 3 extra hours of labor.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:12 PM   #1354
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,275
Sent a PM to BMR asking about their rear cradle bushings. Specifically which inserts got installed where. I know it's the weekend so they probably won't get back to me until Monday, but here's to hoping.

I also installed the polished Evap line (don't actually know if that's the "technical" term for it) that Nathan Morano sent me. The thing was/is gorgeous, kind of sad that it's mostly covered up by the intake and TB. I'll post pictures once I get home.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:27 PM   #1355
JusticePete
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 17,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Sent a PM to BMR asking about their rear cradle bushings. Specifically which inserts got installed where. I know it's the weekend so they probably won't get back to me until Monday, but here's to hoping.

I also installed the polished Evap line (don't actually know if that's the "technical" term for it) that Nathan Morano sent me. The thing was/is gorgeous, kind of sad that it's mostly covered up by the intake and TB. I'll post pictures once I get home.
What's a weekend

Your new EP1201HDs replaced the complete OEM sub-frame bushes and the brand-x parts that were supposed to be installed. Since they are all no longer in your car... and you have more important things to do...

JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:30 PM   #1356
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,712
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
What's a weekend

Your new EP1201HDs replaced the complete OEM sub-frame bushes and the brand-x parts that were supposed to be installed. Since they are all no longer in your car... and you have more important things to do...
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #1357
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks
 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The HMS Invincible
Posts: 26,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
What's a weekend

Your new EP1201HDs replaced the complete OEM sub-frame bushes and the brand-x parts that were supposed to be installed. Since they are all no longer in your car... and you have more important things to do...

touche sir. Touche.
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:45 AM   #1358
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,563


TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
aac, advanced automotive concepts, ashen gray metallic, bad@sszl1, black chrome, boom, build thread, carbon fiber, cotw, fireball, gen5diy, kaylee, pedders, phantom black metallic, sad, the stig, this guy needs a lithograph, zl1

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OK...I'm starting a better V6 exhaust examples thread!! KMPrenger Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 591 04-20-2016 03:05 PM
Official AustinJames "Oh My Bad" Camaro Thread [COTW 1/2/12] austinjames Member Car Journals 202 12-12-2014 09:14 AM
Zabo's '00 T/A Build Thread CamaroSpike23 4th Generation Camaros 514 07-05-2013 11:26 AM
3rd Gen Camaro Street Stock build thread (dialup beware) zlathim 3rd Generation Camaros 7 02-19-2013 11:04 PM
Motorgen LA Invasion Videos (58) and Pics Thread SeanPlunk USA - California 5 05-31-2009 01:23 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.