Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Redline Goods
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion Come chat about other cars.

Old 02-12-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
USA Today article - GM Rick Wagoner

Wagoner;

"Normally, when people chase me around and say, 'Are you Rick Wagoner?' I say, 'No,' and run the other way," Wagoner said, laughing. "But I had to stick around and get my baggage."

He was glad he stayed put.

The woman gushed about the new GMC Acadia SUV she'd bought, trading in her Acura MDX. She'd decided to give GM a chance after hearing so much about the company in the news.

"It was terrific," Wagoner says. "Having been through what we've been through in the last year, I think I'd like to be here when things get turned around."

The rest of the article;
http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/...terstitialskip

I really hope the public gives GM a chance and takes a second look at their vehicle's. If they do, they'll be pleasantly surprised, and GM will return to health.
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
Kyle2k
LVL 50 Troll Stomper

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post

Wagoner;

"Normally, when people chase me around and say, 'Are you Rick Wagoner?' I say, 'No,' and run the other way," Wagoner said, laughing. "But I had to stick around and get my baggage."

He was glad he stayed put.

The woman gushed about the new GMC Acadia SUV she'd bought, trading in her Acura MDX. She'd decided to give GM a chance after hearing so much about the company in the news.

"It was terrific," Wagoner says. "Having been through what we've been through in the last year, I think I'd like to be here when things get turned around."

The rest of the article;
http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/...terstitialskip

I really hope the public gives GM a chance and takes a second look at their vehicle's. If they do, they'll be pleasantly surprised, and GM will return to health.
Can't wait to give GM "a chance =P" myself.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Drives: 13 SRX Premium 3.6L AWD
Send a message via MSN to TheCaptain
For sure. They're really turning the company around, no more rental car styling and quality irks.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #4
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958

Drives: Team 1LE
I have owned only two vehicles in my time, but both of them were Chevys!
Old 02-12-2009, 04:12 PM   #5
GTAHVIT
One Lucky Guy.

Drives: #22 Tom Henry Racing 2010 2SS/RS
I'm sorry, GM, for straying. But when I can get my maro, the prodigal son will have returned.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote