Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Fabberge
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

USA - Florida The Sunshine State

Old 07-22-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Victor Concepts - Tampa, FL

www.victorconcepts.com
www.facebook.com/victorconcepts

Hey everyone - Baltimore guy here, but my parents live down in New Port Richey. I know I've met a few of you Tri-County guys last year or so at a Quaker State Steak and Lube meet up.

Just wanted to touch base and let you all know about a great option for some of your club or personal needs. Victor Concepts is a design company down in Tampa that could be an asset for you guys. Whether it's screen printing/embroidery for club apparel, iPhone cases or bumper stickers, or vinyl application/vehicle wraps, they can take care of you. As a company, they are pretty involved in the car scene down there, working with a few dealers and other clubs in the area.

I recently opened a small detail business, and ordered some logo shirts through them. They were able to design/refine my logo and put it on t shirts/long sleeve/and tank tops for a very reasonable price, and had a super quick turnaround.

I would have put this in the vendor review section, but figured it would work better here so the local people can see it.
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote