Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Wheels / Tires

Wheels / Tires Wheels, tires, and related products.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
Jason 98 TA


 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,435
Weld Drag Wheels IN STOCK for 2010 SS!

Guys we have just got our stocking order of the Weld RTS wheels. We have the 17x5 RTS polished fronts and the 17x10" Polished rears ready to go! Call for pricing!

Last edited by Jason 98 TA; 03-17-2011 at 09:35 AM.
Jason 98 TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:35 AM   #2
Jason 98 TA


 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,435
TTT!!!
Jason 98 TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
Kwik

 
Drives: car
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 802
Bump for ya!
Attached Images
 
__________________
Upgrades to suspension, brakes, motor and appearance. 482.7 RWHP- 434.2 RWT - All motor.
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:40 PM   #4
acowherd

 
acowherd's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss/RS 4l80. 2009 2500 HD
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Mid MO
Posts: 1,803
Pm on the way!
__________________
Follow along as we build and race this 2010 Camaro!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/FNSS-...75028626000379


FNSS Racing!
acowherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:48 PM   #5
EvoWake
SSTOCK
 
EvoWake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 422
Jason, I sent an e-mail over to ya, looking for pricing on a set of rears.

Thanks!
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS





EvoWake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:22 PM   #6
Kwik

 
Drives: car
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 802
ttt
__________________
Upgrades to suspension, brakes, motor and appearance. 482.7 RWHP- 434.2 RWT - All motor.
Kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #7
kevin1106


 
kevin1106's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 3LT-Z51 Vert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: La plata MD
Posts: 2,304
Be sure your modded car is stock before buying. ( doesn't make sense huh? )
If your lowered, then these are not the wheels for you. Just FYI.
kevin1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #8
Wheel Czar
Mans First Invention
 
Drives: Killer
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 15
17x10 Weld RTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin1106 View Post
Be sure your modded car is stock before buying. ( doesn't make sense huh? )
If your lowered, then these are not the wheels for you. Just FYI.
Spohn Performance offers a low profile control arm to eliminate this. 17x10 with a 7.2 inch backspace.
The 17x10 can also be ordered in a 6.7 inch backspace. It will come out to the fender.
A 17x9.5 will also work in a 6.2 backspace to keep it from coming under the stock control arm.
So not accurate information.
Wheel Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:59 PM   #9
kevin1106


 
kevin1106's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 3LT-Z51 Vert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: La plata MD
Posts: 2,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheel Czar View Post
Spohn Performance offers a low profile control arm to eliminate this. 17x10 with a 7.2 inch backspace.
The 17x10 can also be ordered in a 6.7 inch backspace. It will come out to the fender.
A 17x9.5 will also work in a 6.2 backspace to keep it from coming under the stock control arm.
So not accurate information.
Oh Ok... Well I Guess this type of information should be enclosed in this thread.... If your lowered and want welds, plan on spending another 500.00 to make them fit. This isnt just a bolt on wheel if your lowered.

http://www.spohn.net/shop/2010-Chevr...-Control-Arms/

And you will also need these...

http://www.spohn.net/shop/2010-Chevr...Camaro-V8.html

So actually that 625.00 to make them fit, plus shipping. Brake pads I can understand cause of the front dampers on some of the later 2010 camaros.

Sorry I wasn't 100% right here. Still would like to see this setup to see if there really is any fitment issues.
kevin1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #10
PTS
 
PTS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Roswell, N.M.
Posts: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheel Czar View Post
Spohn Performance offers a low profile control arm to eliminate this. 17x10 with a 7.2 inch backspace.
The 17x10 can also be ordered in a 6.7 inch backspace. It will come out to the fender.
A 17x9.5 will also work in a 6.2 backspace to keep it from coming under the stock control arm.
So not accurate information.
When was the backspace and the 9.5" listed to be available as an option? I am looking at the app guide and it shows nothing of what you talk about. Point blank the customers with the problems are absolutely in the right and it would impress me if Weld will take care of them. Be sure to tell Weld since you have the inside hookup to take care of the problems with the wheels that are damaged.

So not accurate information you say! Helluva comment...
PTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #11
Ovenmitt
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2011 RJT 1SS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Lewis, Washington
Posts: 733
Send a message via AIM to Ovenmitt
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin1106 View Post
Oh Ok... Well I Guess this type of information should be enclosed in this thread.... If your lowered and want welds, plan on spending another 500.00 to make them fit. This isnt just a bolt on wheel if your lowered.

http://www.spohn.net/shop/2010-Chevr...-Control-Arms/

And you will also need these...

http://www.spohn.net/shop/2010-Chevr...Camaro-V8.html

So actually that 625.00 to make them fit, plus shipping. Brake pads I can understand cause of the front dampers on some of the later 2010 camaros.

Sorry I wasn't 100% right here. Still would like to see this setup to see if there really is any fitment issues.
They fit fine on lowered cars.
Ovenmitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:47 AM   #12
Wheel Czar
Mans First Invention
 
Drives: Killer
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 15
Fitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTS View Post
When was the backspace and the 9.5" listed to be available as an option? I am looking at the app guide and it shows nothing of what you talk about. Point blank the customers with the problems are absolutely in the right and it would impress me if Weld will take care of them. Be sure to tell Weld since you have the inside hookup to take care of the problems with the wheels that are damaged.

So not accurate information you say! Helluva comment...
Weld makes the RT-S wheels in many sizes and back spacings. It is also one of a few wheels that will let you drop down any where from 1 to 3 inches in diameter and still clear the brakes. When I looked at the wheel being used a 17x10 with a 7.2 inch back space and from the statements made in this forum of it needing about 1/2 inch to clear the control arm on a lowered Camaro I subtracted the 1/2 inch of back spacing. Also knowing that the 10 wide wheel sets right at the fender on the outside a 9.5 seemed a good solution with a 1/2 less backspace. Also the Spohn control arm is a great solution if you have to run a 10 wide wheel. I did not look at any app guide to subtract this and come up with a solution. I am only trying to help clear up a fitment issue some of our members are curious about. I would think this would be welcome information, and a pretty easy solution if you look at the information given. And for the guys who have a problem, I would suggest to them to call the dealer in which you purchased the wheels. Explain the situation to them and have them call Weld to see what can be done. I hope this helps. Thanks
Wheel Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #13
Ovenmitt
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2011 RJT 1SS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Lewis, Washington
Posts: 733
Send a message via AIM to Ovenmitt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheel Czar View Post
Weld makes the RT-S wheels in many sizes and back spacings. It is also one of a few wheels that will let you drop down any where from 1 to 3 inches in diameter and still clear the brakes. When I looked at the wheel being used a 17x10 with a 7.2 inch back space and from the statements made in this forum of it needing about 1/2 inch to clear the control arm on a lowered Camaro I subtracted the 1/2 inch of back spacing. Also knowing that the 10 wide wheel sets right at the fender on the outside a 9.5 seemed a good solution with a 1/2 less backspace. Also the Spohn control arm is a great solution if you have to run a 10 wide wheel. I did not look at any app guide to subtract this and come up with a solution. I am only trying to help clear up a fitment issue some of our members are curious about. I would think this would be welcome information, and a pretty easy solution if you look at the information given. And for the guys who have a problem, I would suggest to them to call the dealer in which you purchased the wheels. Explain the situation to them and have them call Weld to see what can be done. I hope this helps. Thanks
Weld only makes three centers for the rts. Only one center will clear the caliper in 17" size. End of discussion.
Ovenmitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:03 PM   #14
kevin1106


 
kevin1106's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 3LT-Z51 Vert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: La plata MD
Posts: 2,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
They fit fine on lowered cars.
I think you need to read this thread. http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread...55#post3121655
kevin1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 06:19 PM   #15
94guy

 
Drives: 99 Camaro; 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: louisiana
Posts: 1,472
maybe weld should come on here and see what is being said all the other vendors and companies do.
94guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:41 PM   #16
Ovenmitt
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2011 RJT 1SS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fort Lewis, Washington
Posts: 733
Send a message via AIM to Ovenmitt
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin1106 View Post
I think you need to read this thread. http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread...55#post3121655
None of the issues in that thread have anything to do with the wheels physically fitting fine on lowered cars, which they do.
Ovenmitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:11 PM   #17
Chevrolade

 
Chevrolade's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 993
Could u on me pricing on the 17x5 and 17x10 polished
Chevrolade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:51 PM   #18
2020
 
2020's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 RS 2SS Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: dallas
Posts: 53
I need a price also on the 17x5 and 18x10 rear
2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:41 AM   #19
HellHound
 
HellHound's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS M6
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 99
Can I get pricing for 17x5 and 17x10 shipped to 41501
HellHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:42 AM   #20
HellHound
 
HellHound's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS M6
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 99
black finish^^
HellHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #21
dekan513
chevy pride
 
dekan513's Avatar
 
Drives: 2ss/rs
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: pikeville ky
Posts: 2,147
pm price for 17x5 17x10 and 18" if u have plz
__________________

check out ky speeds fb page https://www.facebook.com/kyspeed
dekan513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #22
62nalide


 
62nalide's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS
Join Date: May 2013
Location: DFW
Posts: 2,617
PM price for 17x5, 17x10 in black finish thanks in RTS
__________________
GPI VVT cam equipped.
N/A 6.2L 7.0s @ 102mph in the 1/8!
10.92 @ 125.83 mph in the 1/4!
62nalide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:12 AM   #23
Cuda7050
 
Cuda7050's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NorCal
Posts: 603
Could u on me pricing on the 17x5 and 17x10 polished
Cuda7050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:01 AM   #24
blackedout11
 
blackedout11's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Valdosta Georgia
Posts: 24
Can you PM me pricing for 17X10 17X5, Black, Shipped to 31602. Also do you guys sell tires?
__________________


503WHP All Motor Stock Block
Another Vengeance Built Beast
blackedout11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:48 AM   #25
Blk_SS
 
Drives: black on black 2SS/RS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Biloxi,MS
Posts: 355
Pm. Price for set of 18s please
Blk_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Different Wheel Construction Types Explained Nine Ball Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack 43 11-20-2014 01:34 AM
F/S: 20" SS Stock Wheels (Two sets!) aLL STaR Camaro Local Marketplace 13 01-26-2012 09:46 PM
Challenger Fest ! Only 20 spots for Camaros to Drag race nhra stocker Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion 61 08-23-2010 07:30 PM
**SUPER DEAL** Widened Stock SS Wheels GrinderSS Wheels / Tires 11 08-11-2010 05:17 PM
Anyone Run 17" Wheels On Stock SS Brakes? Jason 98 TA Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion 4 07-29-2010 07:31 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.