Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SMGSS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 08-16-2007, 02:49 PM   #51
comiskeybum
Banned

Drives: 2010 Chevy Equinox LS
I just hope I can afford this thing when it comes out!! I can afford about 500 bucks a month but the bad thing is that my current payments for my car are 460ish and its worth less than I Owe. So I think I would have to get a good deal!

We need some pricing info that is confirmed, not speculation!
comiskeybum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 06:09 PM   #52
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by comiskeybum View Post
I just hope I can afford this thing when it comes out!! I can afford about 500 bucks a month but the bad thing is that my current payments for my car are 460ish and its worth less than I Owe. So I think I would have to get a good deal!

We need some pricing info that is confirmed, not speculation!
I know exactly what you mean.

I will be able to afford a $500-$600 payment when the Camaro comes out.

My current payment is only $298. But my current car is upside down on the loan just like yours. (Worth about $8500, I owe about $11,000.) Though I'm hoping it's low miles (for an '05) will help a little at least. It shouldn't have over 28,000 miles at most when I trade it.

My plan is to add a bit to each car payment to help pay it down closer to actual blue book value, as well as have at least $5000 to put down.

Pricing info would be nice, but I fear we have a year or more before we get that...
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:27 PM   #53
comiskeybum
Banned

Drives: 2010 Chevy Equinox LS
They say it will be priced like mustang. If thats true then the V6 will be 21-24k and the Z28 around 28-30k.
comiskeybum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:50 PM   #54
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by comiskeybum View Post
They say it will be priced like mustang. If thats true then the V6 will be 21-24k and the Z28 around 28-30k.
While that's true. Concrete pricing will be even better. LOL

That said, I've priced a comparable Mustang, and assumed a bit more $ for 2 more years of raised prices. And it was affordable as long as that statement (priced comparably to Mustang) is true.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote