Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Classic Industries
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 03-26-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
OPTIARC

Drives: 1983 Z28 CFI - 2010 2SS/RS
1983 Z28 CFI AUTO FOR SALE

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. This car has been appraised and insured by Grundy Collector Car Insurance and is currently insured for $25,000.00. This car needs to go to a good home and will increase tremendously in value of the next few years. If you want a piece of history and something you can drive and be proud of.... THIS IS IT. I am relocating and need to sell some of my prized possessions.

THIS CAR IS A STEAL!!

You are bidding on a 1983 Chevy Camaro Z28 CFI with a documented 16,360 ORIGINAL miles. This car is a show winner (1st place in Long Island Super Sport Team Car Show and Bronze award Long Island Camaro Club Car Show). I will try to document this car with as many details as possible. This car is the REAL thing and is VERY RARE because of its low mileage and documented pedigree (I even have the build sheet, owners manuals, etc.).

CAR DESCRIPTION:
1983 Camaro Z28 w/ Cross Fire Injection (RARE)
5.0 L 305 Original motor, Automatic Transmission, Air Conditioning, T-Tops, Power windows, Power door locks, Power brakes, Power steering, Dual exhaust, rear wiper, remote alarm system, intermittent wipers.

I am the second registered owner, the car history is as follows:
Car was purchased in 1982 by a guy in Connecticut who barely drove the car for 2 or 3 years then put it in storage for his kid, for some unknown reason he never gave the car to the kid and needed to sell it after so many years in storage. I purchased the car and fixed whatever it needed (because of its long storage), brake calipers, assorted interior switches, tuneup, belts, hoses that needed replacement. I purchased this car 4 years ago as a gift for my son who was then 14, since then my son had gotten a 2010 Camaro and wants BOTH cars (which will NEVER happen). I am running out of space and need to sell this car. My loss is your gain. I am a serious car collector with over a dozen collectable cars so I must sacrifice this car. The car is driven approx. 1000 miles every year for the last 4 years (Mostly to car shows and Camaro club events), It has been inspected each year and runs and drives beautifully. There are still some imperfections on the car (due to its age) that I will list below to the best of my ability. Feel free to run a carfax as I did to verify the mileage and condition.

I replaced the following items but still have the original parts:
Radio Sony 200 watt AM/FM CD with iPod connection and remote (I have the original DELCO radio AM/FM Cass)
All 4 wheels and tires OEM (but I have the original wheels and tires)
New 72 month Battery
Brand New Goodyear Eagle GT II Tires

Minor issues with the car which are all easy fixes that I have not had time to do:
Small scrape on rear bumper
Small half dollar dent on drivers door
Small quarter sized bubble on fiberglass hood
Right rear quarter interior trim panel is cracked but I have the replacement panel
Small crack in dash next to radio
Trunk interior trim panel is cracked

To view pictures go to:
http://z2media.com/z28/

Please feel free to call me with any questions regarding this car between the hours of noon-9PM any day at 631-772-9366. Please, ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES. There are NO warranties on a 1983 car, GET REAL. This car is fast and rides just like it did when it left the showroom over 27 years ago. BUYER must secure transportation and payment. Title is clear and ready to go!

Thanks,
Angelo

OOOPS - Almost forgot the price: $12,000.00 or serious best offer.

Last edited by OPTIARC; 03-26-2011 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Typos
OPTIARC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1983, auto, cross fire, z28