Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 11-16-2015, 07:03 AM   #1
Gee
Silver Ice

Drives: 2011 1LT Coupe SIM
Need to go back to stock 2011 v6. Trading for/Buying stock parts

Please let me know what you have and how much it will cost to ship if pick up not within 100 miles of Framingham MA. Thank you in advance. I got screwed by an emissions place when they "black flagged" my car cause of the exhaust. Long story... But I wish I didn't sell all this.

Need:

Full exhaust: from the manifold all the way to the mufflers. would prefer a full buy, but obviously that might not be possible.

All parts that you replace when you put on a catch can. i cut up/sold it.

Stock air intake. need the whole deal.

Selling/Trading

Full Header back exhaust system. Check my posts and threads ive made with my exhaust system sound. BBK LT Headers the cheaper coated ones not the nice chrome ones. Full custom 2.5 inch exhaust from the cats back to the mufflers.

BBK CAI.

1le clean air/oil seperator.

All have like 30k miles on them. everything is in great working/looking and functioning condition.

Thank you all.
Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 07:04 AM   #2
Gee
Silver Ice

Pics of everything all in my posts. If really interested send me a message with your cell number and ill resend photos of everything for you. Thanks again.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:46 AM   #3
Rangore

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS 45th Anniversary Ed
I have a stock V6 air intake system from my 2010 V6. PM me if interested. Not looking to make a ton from it...but it has to cover shipping for sure. I have no idea what shipping runs on an intake system. I'm in Minnesota.
Old 11-16-2015, 12:43 PM   #4
djrasras

Drives: 2010 2LT Bumblebee
PM'd
IPF Supercharger, Stainless Works Long Tube Headers, VMAX Ice-olator and Ported Throttle Body, MRT V2 Exhaust, Barton Short Throw Shifter, ZL1 grille, Carbon Fiber Lip Spoiler and Stripes, Blue LED Halos and HID fogs, Blue Footwell and Interior Lights
djrasras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 06:18 AM   #5
Gee
Silver Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangore View Post
I have a stock V6 air intake system from my 2010 V6. PM me if interested. Not looking to make a ton from it...but it has to cover shipping for sure. I have no idea what shipping runs on an intake system. I'm in Minnesota.
Hey sorry. Im not on here as often anymore. Thank you so much. Im pming you now.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:26 AM   #6
vinman
The BBOMG fill-in husband

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE AKA V1LE
I have a stock axle back from my 2011 v6 if you ever come down this way, just taking up space in my garage
Old 11-18-2015, 04:27 PM   #7
chevyracingfan

Drives: 2010 1LS V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee View Post
Please let me know what you have and how much it will cost to ship if pick up not within 100 miles of Framingham MA. Thank you in advance. I got screwed by an emissions place when they "black flagged" my car cause of the exhaust. Long story... But I wish I didn't sell all this.

Need:

Full exhaust: from the manifold all the way to the mufflers. would prefer a full buy, but obviously that might not be possible.

All parts that you replace when you put on a catch can. i cut up/sold it.

Stock air intake. need the whole deal.

Selling/Trading

Full Header back exhaust system. Check my posts and threads ive made with my exhaust system sound. BBK LT Headers the cheaper coated ones not the nice chrome ones. Full custom 2.5 inch exhaust from the cats back to the mufflers.

BBK CAI.

1le clean air/oil seperator.

All have like 30k miles on them. everything is in great working/looking and functioning condition.

Thank you all.
have complete air intake system from 2010 llt w/50k on it filter only 100 miles on it. other stock parts if needed auto shifter/plate ,stereo and face plate,oil fill cap
chevyracingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:50 PM   #8
omgitsmiketuck

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS (6-speed manual V6)
How much for the BBK LTs? And is that including cats?
Vitesse Throttle Controller / Flowmaster 40 Mufflers / CAI Intake / Apex scoop and washer relocate / Epic Engineering Catch Can / SS Stoptech Brake lines / BMR 1.2" Lowering Springs / IPF tune /Magnaflow X-Pipe / 25mm Mace intake spacer / BBK Long Tube Headers with High Flow Cats
omgitsmiketuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 10:31 PM   #9
Durasell22

Drives: 2010 2LT RS
Would you mind mentioning which shop gave you the emissions trouble so the rest of us mass holes don't stumble into it and get the same unpleasant surprise?
Durasell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 06:58 AM   #10
Kid

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT, 68 Camaro RS
Not sure where you are in Mass, but I'm in southern CT, and have the entire factory air cleaner assembly.

Mass must suck, I pass with my Vararam intake with no problem.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:31 PM   #11
Homeless Man
Homeless Life Chose Me

Drives: LS3
What happened to you where u have to replace all that?? Please tell us. And what is black flagged so that doesn't happen to me?
Old 12-04-2015, 11:18 PM   #12
rebelyell22

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeless Man View Post
What happened to you where u have to replace all that?? Please tell us. And what is black flagged so that doesn't happen to me?
His car failed emissions... He has 60 days to fix it, so this is happening. Glad MS doesn't have emissions or inspections