Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

tandtperformance.com
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment Intake, exhaust, tunes, other bolt-ons for V6 Camaros

Old 04-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #1
Camarodriver

Drives: 1975 Camaro, 2010 2LT, 2011/2SSrs
Send a message via ICQ to Camarodriver Send a message via MSN to Camarodriver Send a message via Skype™ to Camarodriver
Thumbs up Selling K&N 63-3075 CAI for $250 OBO (free K&N V6 LLT oil filter included)

*REVISION* if you want to negotiate, feel free to post replies.

I bought this fine CAI for my (now sold) 2010 V6 and used it last summer for 6 weeks. I am now driving a 2011 SS and don't need this practically new CAI kit.

It really did impress me as it not only gave me a boost in HP and torque that I could really feel but I also loved the new sound it gave my V6 LLT. You could actually hear the throttle body as it sucks in more air, giving the front of the car a real raspy sound that adds to the character of the V6 Camaro. The rear also sounds better as more air is making it through the system resulting in a more aggressive exhaust note. (see link to video, after the tuner shop install below)

If I still had my V6 Camaro, I would still own this great Cold Air Induction system but I moved to the SS and will need to buy another setup. If you want to get this deal at about half of what I paid for only a month and a half's use, I will take $250 for this entire system and throw in FREE the high perf K&N oil filter in the deal as a bonus as I never used it.

I am in the Montreal area on Decarie near Sherbrooke so it's easy to come by and pick up the hardware anytime. If I have to ship it will will split the shipping to pretty much anywhere.

PM me if you want to give yourself a nice springtime boost to your V6 Camaro!

Eric Black
eB
Camarodriver@hotmail.com

Details on the CAI system:
http://www.knfilters.com/search/prod...x?Prod=63-3075

Details on the oil filter(yes the V6 oil filter is that small as it's a cartridge style on the top of the engine):

http://www.knfilters.com/search/prod...x?Prod=HP-7003

Here is a video of this very system installed on my previous V6 Camaro:

Here is a video of me doing a couple of burnouts with the K&N CAI:

(yeah, I could have done a better one)

Picture of what I would ship out:
Attached Images

The perma-grin effect pictured above by a good buddy giving me a ride in my Camaro!
Used 75 Camaro = $3500
Rolling restoration over 10 years = $5000
$5 of gas burned in 10 seconds = Priceless!

Last edited by Camarodriver; 04-04-2011 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Reduced pricing...
Camarodriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:34 PM   #2
Camarodriver

Drives: 1975 Camaro, 2010 2LT, 2011/2SSrs
Send a message via ICQ to Camarodriver Send a message via MSN to Camarodriver Send a message via Skype™ to Camarodriver
SOLD! Thank you Camaro5.com Member Marketplace! eB

The perma-grin effect pictured above by a good buddy giving me a ride in my Camaro!
Used 75 Camaro = $3500
Rolling restoration over 10 years = $5000
$5 of gas burned in 10 seconds = Priceless!
Camarodriver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cai, k&n camaro v6