Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hurst Shifters
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro5 Fest Discussions > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)

Old 05-06-2011, 01:16 PM   #76
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Just had to bring this thread back up to post one of my favorite pictures.
Attached Images

Old 05-06-2011, 11:00 PM   #77
IBM/2SS/RS/LS3
NorCal Camaro➎ Member

Drives: Bowties ONLY!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becka1988 View Post
ok so here's my quick list:

*Making new friends
*Meeting becky and fbodfather and watching him get all nervous when it was his turn for a hug
*Watching norma drag race in her LT.
*All the wonderful exhaust noises…..omg, I love it!!!
*Waking up to the sounds of camaros
*Showing off my baby
*Meeting up with a lot of my out of town Cali family. I miss u guys!!!
*Watching jeff model his bra in kristina’s car :tweetz:
*BS’ing and cracking jokes with my buddies the WHOLE weekend
*The CA Convoy…what an AMAZING site to see!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0b0y View Post
It wasn't my bra, it was Alyson's........

And thanks to DOUG..... It became my avatar but was changed out quickly
Old 05-07-2011, 12:41 AM   #78
LuckyWife

Drives: Victoria
Come on Jeff...Revo still has his purse pic up! Own itlike a man!
Old 05-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #79
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, Mike has us ROLLING!!!!!!! That had to have been the BEST dinner party I've had. Talk about continuous laughter...I was crying, it was so good!
it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ damn funny!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAH

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #80
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: LS-3 429 TT with other odds-n-ends
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
The Greatest Memory ('s)... Simple... The People...

Meeting so many people I've visited with here on Camaro5, people I've learned from and shared information with...

People I've been clowned by and those I've managed to get...

People I've never dreamed of meeting, and some I truly hoped to meet...

People I've known for a while that stepped up in a time of need, Matt, Chris, Glen, Doug, Joe, Keith, Pat, etc...

Having people I've never met go out of their way to help me when my car was sick... Owen Priest of ARD in Houston... There were huge numbers of people that offered whatever they could in the form of encouragement or support, or help, just for the asking.... Thank you All...

Pulling into a rest stop in far west Texas and seeing around 65 Camaros waiting on me and my sick car, and then letting me lead the rest of the way into Las Cruces with my car smoking badly everytime I touched the gas pedal....

Having Matt unload his car from a trailer and loading mine on it and pulling my car the rest of the way from Las Cruces to Phoenix... while I drove his Camaro which no one had driven but him since the day he bought it... how do you repay that...

Having people seek me out was kinda freaky... and I know a lot of it was due to the car, and thats ok... I still got to meet and visit with so many people I would have never otherwise met...

Seeing a person five minutes after arriving and having him recognize me and ask about my car...Chris... GTA...

PBB, Randy, aka... Phone Book Boy, walking up and introducing himself and then introducing me to Bruce... the Speedster... I was mostly speechless for a few minutes over meeting the two of them...

Finding a note on my windshield while my car was still on the trailer, broken and dirty, with a room number to make sure I find this guy... One of my best friends on this site... Merc...

Meeting Mr Camaro69... even if only for a minute... It was still a pleasure and I look forward to more visiting time...

The H-Town folks that took my wife and I in at the track, you guys are awesome...

Camaro5, the site, the car, the Family... The list just goes on and on...

I only wish I could name all the people I met and got to shake hands with, even if only for a moment...

But... The People of Camaro5, of GM, Becky, Scott, and others... I am proud to be a part of this amazing ride... Looking forward to many more "Fest's"

I think I understand how Doug felt when he got his Special gift this Past Christmas... I can sit here and type it, but I sure couldn't sit here and talk about it, at least not without some long pauses and interruptions...
Old 05-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #81
Merc
COTW 12/5/11

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM
Thanks Bud. Although these cars are ultra cool. It's really about the people and there passion.

Old 05-10-2011, 06:31 PM   #82
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
The Greatest Memory ('s)... Simple... The People...

Meeting so many people I've visited with here on Camaro5, people I've learned from and shared information with...

People I've been clowned by and those I've managed to get...

People I've never dreamed of meeting, and some I truly hoped to meet...

People I've known for a while that stepped up in a time of need, Matt, Chris, Glen, Doug, Joe, Keith, Pat, etc...

Having people I've never met go out of their way to help me when my car was sick... Owen Priest of ARD in Houston... There were huge numbers of people that offered whatever they could in the form of encouragement or support, or help, just for the asking.... Thank you All...

Pulling into a rest stop in far west Texas and seeing around 65 Camaros waiting on me and my sick car, and then letting me lead the rest of the way into Las Cruces with my car smoking badly everytime I touched the gas pedal....

Having Matt unload his car from a trailer and loading mine on it and pulling my car the rest of the way from Las Cruces to Phoenix... while I drove his Camaro which no one had driven but him since the day he bought it... how do you repay that...

Having people seek me out was kinda freaky... and I know a lot of it was due to the car, and thats ok... I still got to meet and visit with so many people I would have never otherwise met...

Seeing a person five minutes after arriving and having him recognize me and ask about my car...Chris... GTA...

PBB, Randy, aka... Phone Book Boy, walking up and introducing himself and then introducing me to Bruce... the Speedster... I was mostly speechless for a few minutes over meeting the two of them...

Finding a note on my windshield while my car was still on the trailer, broken and dirty, with a room number to make sure I find this guy... One of my best friends on this site... Merc...

Meeting Mr Camaro69... even if only for a minute... It was still a pleasure and I look forward to more visiting time...

The H-Town folks that took my wife and I in at the track, you guys are awesome...

Camaro5, the site, the car, the Family... The list just goes on and on...

I only wish I could name all the people I met and got to shake hands with, even if only for a moment...

But... The People of Camaro5, of GM, Becky, Scott, and others... I am proud to be a part of this amazing ride... Looking forward to many more "Fest's"

I think I understand how Doug felt when he got his Special gift this Past Christmas... I can sit here and type it, but I sure couldn't sit here and talk about it, at least not without some long pauses and interruptions...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryman96 View Post
Thanks Bud. Although these cars are ultra cool. It's really about the people and there passion.

Well said. The Camaro is the common thread and Camaro 5 is the catalyst that brings this incredible group of people together for good times, friendship and fun. When you sit and give yourself a chance to think about it we are really lucky to be a part of something so very special.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:47 PM   #83
Merc
COTW 12/5/11

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM
The sad part, it's only once a year.

Old 05-10-2011, 08:38 PM   #84
CruznSS

Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
Thinking back on entire trip, I'd say meeting so many members from Camaro5! From the Canadian crew, Texas crew, had a total blast rolling with all of ya. Seeing all these great rides rolling in a pack is a site to see. Can't wait for mods to pic next site for fest III so can start planning next years trip!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 05-10-2011, 09:52 PM   #85
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 72 GTO 07 NBS Silverado
Making new friends on the drive down to Vegas and making more in Vegas for the drive to Quartzite.

Will never forget getting waved onto the # 10 at Quartzite by the police while they held up the other traffic and hitting the end of the on ramp at 95MPH.

Having the car signed by the CAMARO Team Leader after Cheryl said it was a rare combination that she had never seen.

Driving 5000 miles without a hitch of any kind (except the warning in Seattle from the officer on the motorcycle) The car was flawless.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:05 AM   #86
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyWife View Post
Come on Jeff...Revo still has his purse pic up! Own itlike a man!

SO many great memories from the Fest, it's hard to pick one!

I have to say one the best parts of the Fest was the camaraderie! An event of this kind and this magnitude SHOULD have had some outbursts, or disorder of some kind. But it just felt like one HUGE family gathering, and that was amazing! A truly unforgettable time, can't wait for next year!

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:21 AM   #87
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
A few of my favorite memories are here though:

Got a TON of short clips, had to splice them all together so they'd be watchable. Enjoy.

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:34 AM   #88
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickerbucks View Post

Winning Best Interior (Thanks Guiellmo -sp?)and being honoured by Tag with his award.
Man, I took one look at your car and was like...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM/2SS/RS/LS3 View Post

And thanks to DOUG..... It became my avatar but was changed out quickly
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Seriously.

Not me.

Nope.

No idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
This is still, BY FAR, the best Camaro related gift I could have ever gotten. I don't think anything could really top it. Completely unexpected...and quite honestly, a dream of mine since before my car was "born."

I don't know how I could ever repay you for such....generosity...I don't know anyone who would have gone through such lengths as you did to make MY wish come true. And I still don't know what I did to deserve such a BAD @SS gift! (and yes...as I type this, I've paused, sat here...tried to figure out what to say, and it still won't come out right.) Just know that I'm forever grateful and ... I REALLY want to do something to top it, but don't think, in my opinion, that there really IS anything that could top it!

My favorite memory?

The people.

Every single one of them.

Because you ALL are FRIENDS...near and far. No matter where I go, I will always have YOU guys!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote