Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
SDPC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Camaro Fest Discussions > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2011, 04:18 PM   #35
WadeWilson
How U Doin?
 
WadeWilson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Sky Redline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,130
Great pics!!
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:25 PM   #36
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,515
And with those final pictures, I would like to thank everyone, that was there and even those who weren't.
All the people inolved in planning this, I did nothing involved in the planning but helping out with what I could when I got there.

All the moderators who were present and helping out.
Tribone, GTAHVIT, Tag UR IT, Killer, Mindz, C_C, DG, and Dragoneye.
And those who weren't there, for helping to hold down the fort.
Spike, Blur, Moose, and rad (had the baby yet?).

Also to Tran and Mark LS2. Without you two and this site, none of this would have happened.

Finally to The GM team for being so friendly and readily available to people. For standing in the heat for 3 hours signing people's car's. And once again to Scott, for letting us sit in the ZL1. I will never forget that, and I will never forget the feeling of sitting in it. I was litterlly shaking from the excitedness afterwards.
The entire weekend was beyond permagrin and I am still smiling from ear to ear as I am posting these pictures and videos remembering the great times we had with the great people of this site.

I was interviewd by the GM media team and they asked me what was this even about and what exactly I do as a moderator.
All I could think of saying was expanding the camaro commmunity.
That is what we are here for. We are here for you, our members first and foremost. We are here providing a friendly venue to socialize and to find any information you want and/or need.
We are here for you, the members, and without you and the Camaro spirit, we wouldn't be around doing what we love to do, hanging out with like-minded people for one purpose, to burn gas, tires, and countless energy, just for the fun of it.


Thank you everyone.
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:28 PM   #37
WadeWilson
How U Doin?
 
WadeWilson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Sky Redline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
And with those final pictures, I would like to thank everyone, that was there and even those who weren't.
All the people inolved in planning this, I did nothing involved in the planning but helping out with what I could when I got there.

All the moderators who were present and helping out.
Tribone, GTAHVIT, Tag UR IT, Killer, Mindz, C_C, DG, and Dragoneye.
And those who weren't there, for helping to hold down the fort.
Spike, Blur, Moose, and rad (had the baby yet?).

Also to Tran and Mark LS2. Without you two and this site, none of this would have happened.

Finally to The GM team for being so friendly and readily available to people. For standing in the heat for 3 hours signing people's car's. And once again to Scott, for letting us sit in the ZL1. I will never forget that, and I will never forget the feeling of sitting in it. I was litterlly shaking from the excitedness afterwards.
The entire weekend was beyond permagrin and I am still smiling from ear to ear as I am posting these pictures and videos remembering the great times we had with the great people of this site.

I was interviewd by the GM media team and they asked me what was this even about and what exactly I do as a moderator.
All I could think of saying was expanding the camaro commmunity.
That is what we are here for. We are here for you, our members first and foremost. We are here providing a friendly venue to socialize and to find any information you want and/or need.
We are here for you, the members, and without you and the Camaro spirit, we wouldn't be around doing what we love to do, hanging out with like-minded people for one purpose, to burn gas, tires, and countless energy, just for the fun of it.


Thank you everyone.
Thank you and all of the staff of C5 for making the Fest possible.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #38
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD
 
KILLER74Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 5,723
Great thread!...

I'll add mine when I get home tonight...
__________________

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:58 PM   #39
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 40,101
Those are great pics Milk - thanks for sharing.....

Til next year...
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:17 PM   #40
shadow09
H-Town Camaro Club
 
shadow09's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pearland, Texas
Posts: 920
great pics and video!
shadow09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:32 PM   #41
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,722
Yah Mike Haddad can't drive 75! Neither could I if I had his G8.
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:33 PM   #42
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,722
I was with the IE group. You guys passed us. We were all stopped at the Texaco just before Cali. We were waiting for some more cars.
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:29 PM   #43
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!
 
BackinBlackSS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 23,297
Thank you very much for sharing all of these wonderful photos and videos. Almost feel like I was there.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:39 PM   #44
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
I was with the IE group. You guys passed us. We were all stopped at the Texaco just before Cali. We were waiting for some more cars.
We saw you guys. We had just left the Arco in Quartzite. I was hoping you guys would jump on the freeway and try to join us.
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #45
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"
 
SA CHEVY's Avatar
 
Drives: "HILLARY" :D
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,923
Don't remember those parking lot pictures very well Good shots man, they turned out great!!
__________________
2010 Camaro SS2 L99 Aircharger, Straightpiped, DT long tubes, Dyno tune by Cal Speed
384 HP & 392 Ft/Lbs. 13.203 @ 107.13 mph at Camaro5FestII
SA CHEVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:08 PM   #46
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,563
What an awesome thread... You got some pictures that I'm going to have to save for a lifetime. Just too damn cool, bro!

Hey, it was AWESOME getting to meet and hang out with you. And you know...I think your happiest moment had to have been sitting in that ZL1. That was just freaking hilarious! Dude, you were like ...actually, you WERE shaking! Yeah, you had he biggest smile on your face right then and there.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:15 PM   #47
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
What an awesome thread... You got some pictures that I'm going to have to save for a lifetime. Just too damn cool, bro!

Hey, it was AWESOME getting to meet and hang out with you. And you know...I think your happiest moment had to have been sitting in that ZL1. That was just freaking hilarious! Dude, you were like ...actually, you WERE shaking! Yeah, you had he biggest smile on your face right then and there.
I have a pretty big smile looking at your avatar right now too.
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:22 PM   #48
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,563
Yeah.................

.........I just saw that...........
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:25 PM   #49
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"
 
SA CHEVY's Avatar
 
Drives: "HILLARY" :D
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Yeah.................

.........I just saw that...........
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Freaking grade "A" hilarious whoever changed that!!!!



TAG, only got to talk to you for a sec, you seemed pretty tired out at the Pfadt track sitting in the passenger seat of your car. I came up with J and visited for a bit...hopefully get to visit more at next years Fest!!
__________________
2010 Camaro SS2 L99 Aircharger, Straightpiped, DT long tubes, Dyno tune by Cal Speed
384 HP & 392 Ft/Lbs. 13.203 @ 107.13 mph at Camaro5FestII
SA CHEVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:25 PM   #50
1RADCAMARO
 
1RADCAMARO's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: torrance
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
I was with the IE group. You guys passed us. We were all stopped at the Texaco just before Cali. We were waiting for some more cars.
That was you in that group?
1RADCAMARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:30 PM   #51
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA CHEVY View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Freaking grade "A" hilarious whoever changed that!!!!



TAG, only got to talk to you for a sec, you seemed pretty tired out at the Pfadt track sitting in the passenger seat of your car. I came up with J and visited for a bit...hopefully get to visit more at next years Fest!!
Yeah, man...I remember. I was finally able to step away and have some fun...trying to relax. That heat wasn't fun and the sun wasn't helping. I could have closed my eyes and just fell asleep right there...hehe... But yeah, we need more time to kick back, relax, and chat. ....and another track to freaking FLY around!!! Man, I want some full on videos of my car flying around teh track. that would have been SICK.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camaro5Fest Ace Custom Steering Pre-Order SparksAI 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II) 32 03-28-2011 02:32 PM
The OFFICIAL "Toys Brought Forth" to the 2011 Camaro5Fest fbodfather 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 60 03-14-2011 03:23 PM
2nd Annual Camaro5Fest (2011) at Firebird Speedway (Phoenix, AZ) - April 15-16, 2011 Tran 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II) 717 03-10-2011 02:14 PM
"Defining Moments" -- some Camaro5Fest thoughts..... fbodfather 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) 81 06-29-2010 11:56 AM
GM PR: Chevrolet Attends Camaro5Fest, the largest-ever gathering of 2010 Camaros Tran 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) 41 04-21-2010 02:50 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.