Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions New members, come introduce yourselves here!

Old 04-23-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
CrabbyDaddy

Drives: '11 2SS RS Convertible
New guy from Plano TX

Hi Gang, Iím new to the forum, located in Plano TX. I just picked up an í11 Camaro Convertible (SS, RS, Auto, Polished Wheels Ö), itís Jewel Red with a black top and interior. I put about 90 miles on it today and am pretty impressed with its handling and performance.
CrabbyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #2
TJ's MARO

Drives: Fully Loaded Black on Black 2LT/RS
cool! welcome to c5! got any pics of the new vert?
TJ's MARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #3
ctinatx

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS Convertible
Congrats on the new ride! I was driving my convertible around in Plano a couple weeks ago while visiting family.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:18 PM   #4
bkscott

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Welcome aboard. If you are interested in meeting other enthusiast you can check out the Lonestar Camaro Club. We are right in your backyard.

http://lonestarcamaro.com/forum.html

ADM CAI, Borla Type S Cat Back, VMAX Ported TB, LG Short Throw Shifter, Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace, BC Racing Coilovers, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Whiteline Cradle Bushings,Forgestar F14's 20x9/11,Nitto Motivos, Stainless Power Headers, Solo J Pipes, AAC LED Sidemarkers, ZL1 Rockers, SLP Splitter, ADM Stage II Cam.

bkscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:46 PM   #5
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '10 2LT/RS,'14 Caddy CTS Coupe
CrabbyDaddy, CONGRATS, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 04-23-2011, 08:50 PM   #6
CrabbyDaddy

Drives: '11 2SS RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ's MARO View Post
cool! welcome to c5! got any pics of the new vert?
I haven't had a chance to take any yet. But I'll get some posted if the weather cooperates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctinatx View Post
Congrats on the new ride! I was driving my convertible around in Plano a couple weeks ago while visiting family.
I get down to Austin frequently, maybe we'll run across oneanother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkscott View Post
Welcome aboard. If you are interested in meeting other enthusiast you can check out the Lonestar Camaro Club. We are right in your backyard.

http://lonestarcamaro.com/forum.html
I'll check it out, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
CrabbyDaddy, CONGRATS, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
I need one of those!
CrabbyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:54 PM   #7
oldfriend

Drives: 2010 SS BLK IO interior
Just one QUESTION do you happen to have a CAMERA , you know one of those things that takes pics , just wanted to now !!!!
Old 04-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #8
RubyCamaro
SSlayer

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT