Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

USA - Rockies / Midwest CO, IA, KS, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, WY

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
XAnimal
Just in time
 
XAnimal's Avatar
 
Drives: MRAP, M-1151 (Humvee)
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Savannah, GA currently: Baghdad, Iraq
Posts: 154
Send a message via AIM to XAnimal
Camaro in Colorado?

Any know if there is a camaro on display anywhere in Colorado right now? I got back a while ago and want to try and see one in person
__________________

I'M HOME from Iraq, can't wait for my Black on Black 2LT RS 2010 Camaro
XAnimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
SaintTimothy
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Denver
Posts: 162
Yeah, I'd love to see one in Colorado also, but I haven't heard of one floating around. There will be (at least) one at the Denver Auto Show, but that isn't until the first week of April.
SaintTimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #3
CatiaJockey


 
CatiaJockey's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT RS
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ocean Springs, Ms
Posts: 3,196
Welcome back!! Hope you get to see one soon dude.
__________________
CatiaJockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:34 PM   #4
spi
 
spi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black 2SS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburg, KS/ Joplin, MO
Posts: 414
Send a message via MSN to spi Send a message via Yahoo to spi
welcome back!

if your looking for one you might try the dealership in Greeley, CO. GHENT CHEVORLET its a pretty big dealership. but i'm not from there so idk if they have one right now or not.
__________________
2010 CAMARO 2SS
ORDERED OCT. 13,2008
DELIVERED JUNE 2, 2009

VIN# 2G1FK1EJ0A9106637
spi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:44 PM   #5
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 24,403
XAmimal - Thanks for all you have done for us. Your sacrafices are greatly appreciated!

Chevy should move you to the front of the line.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:59 AM   #6
SalesrepSSManny
 
Drives: Dealer Demo
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 2
Camaro 2SS see it first hand 03/30/09 Denver

Hey there guys...I work for Ed Bozarth Chevrolet (8351 Parkway Drive Lone Tree CO 801240) and we will have a Camaro here to for people to see on March 30th, 2009 at 4:00pm. An engineer from GM will be here with the car! Come check it out and see what you think!
See you there
Manny
SalesrepSSManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:56 PM   #7
spi
 
spi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black 2SS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburg, KS/ Joplin, MO
Posts: 414
Send a message via MSN to spi Send a message via Yahoo to spi
now i wish i was from colorado...i want to see the camaro again, lol
__________________
2010 CAMARO 2SS
ORDERED OCT. 13,2008
DELIVERED JUNE 2, 2009

VIN# 2G1FK1EJ0A9106637
spi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #8
xtheianx
 
Drives: 2-2010 Camaros 2LT/2SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: colorado
Posts: 1
Have 2 2010 camaros in colorado

hey guys, if you want to see a 2Lt and a 2rs/ss i have them in my garage. Ones Yellow with custom rally strips and the other on is red with rally strips. Pueblo Colorado.
xtheianx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #9
Tecca
.
 
Drives: ...
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ...
Posts: 1,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtheianx View Post
hey guys, if you want to see a 2Lt and a 2rs/ss i have them in my garage. Ones Yellow with custom rally strips and the other on is red with rally strips. Pueblo Colorado.
Nice to see another guy in Pueblo has one or two

What side of town are you, I am out in P. West
Tecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:46 PM   #10
angelic
 
angelic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 82
Send a message via AIM to angelic Send a message via MSN to angelic
There is a yellow LT with black stripes at a dealer in Brighton. You can't miss it, can see it right from Hwy 85.
angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:55 AM   #11
AG454
I am not "Fast & Furious"
 
AG454's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 Sonic,'10 Camaro LSX454,'91 Z71
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Greeley Colorado
Posts: 598
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic View Post
There is a yellow LT with black stripes at a dealer in Brighton. You can't miss it, can see it right from Hwy 85.
Went by there a week or so ago to see that car. Thier first SS will go to Todd Helton.
__________________
LSX 454 (nuff said)
AG454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:27 AM   #12
69beast
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 69 nova 67 hc mustang
Join Date: May 2009
Location: colorado
Posts: 19
Helton should stay out of this car, bad for his back!
69beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:39 AM   #13
TomServo
 
Drives: 2007 Z06
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Swansea IL
Posts: 727
If my son ever get's his there will be one in Colorado Springs soon.
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #14
angelic
 
angelic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 82
Send a message via AIM to angelic Send a message via MSN to angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG383 View Post
Went by there a week or so ago to see that car. Thier first SS will go to Todd Helton.
Oh wow!
angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:50 AM   #15
CamaroSS2SS
 
Drives: 2001 SS + 2010 SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalesrepSSManny View Post
Hey there guys...I work for Ed Bozarth Chevrolet (8351 Parkway Drive Lone Tree CO 801240) and we will have a Camaro here to for people to see on March 30th, 2009 at 4:00pm. An engineer from GM will be here with the car! Come check it out and see what you think!
See you there
Manny
Folks, I suggest test driving a Camaro and then going on the internet and getting quotes from several out of state dealerships for the best price.

Ed Bozarth has not changed one bit. Chevrolet is now advertising on all advertising media with "accountability, reinvention" etc. etc. It is obvious Ed Bozarth needs to rethink their customer base.

I went in to get pricing on a specifc model Camaro with options already in mind. The family with the kids got first attention. The ones who looked like they have money to spend or dressed nice got the attention.

Unfortunately I look younger than my age so I wasn't given that attention. Funny thing is the is I explained to the sales manager when he approached me was that I was going to pay in full depending on price. I'm sorry I drove in my junker car looking like a bum. Maybe I should have drove my other Camaro in with my bank statement and last years taxes to show I can purchase a new Camaro outright with a single check.

Right off the bat you can tell he gave me the 'yeah right' bullshit look and his first response was "how much do you want to pay". He said this multiple times for whatever reason. I had to cut an attitude and explain how his dealership had gave me the run around twice before and not to do it again.

It was obvious I wasn't going to be taken seriously. No look at the car, no explaining to me about the car, nothing, no asking me if I wanted different options. Just walked right in and punched up a number and said that was it.

DMA? Riiiiight ... joke. Denver Market Adjustment of 7-10K on a Camaro. Riiight.

This is what I'm going to do. I'll bring my bill of sale of the new Camaro I'm buying here REAL SOON PAID IN FULL (end of August, early September) and show the manager what he lost. He thinks I wasted his time, excuse me, I wasted my time by spending my time driving over there thinking I was going to be taken seriously.

This is the THIRD time, first time was 2001, second time was 2006 that ths dealership has wasted my time.

I don't care for the PR BS from a salesperson. If you don't want to deal with me, just say it out right and I'll leave. If you don't take me seriously, just tell me to leave and I'll purchase elsewhere. My time is valuable, more valuable than a salesperson and to walk around think you are doing US a favor by selling us a car is truly pathetic.

Burt Chevrolet is no better.

You'll know me when I come in. I'll make sure of it. I'll make sure I show the sales manager's supervisor my bill of sale. I'll show them my bill of sale for the past 5 cars I've purchased in the last 9 years also. I may bring in my taxes from last year also to show the snotty manager that I probably make 3-4 times more than him. I know it sounds childish to do this put sometimes you have to do these things to make these clowns not to prejudice. Who are they to judge, if you want to be frank, they are just salespeople to go to dealership to dealership, it's not a career, just a job to them.

I'll also be buying a Vette spring 2010 but it won't be from a local dealership.

It's dealerships like this is why people won't buy local anymore. Shoddy salesmen. Out of state dealers are MORE than willing to take away business that is not in their area. It is additional sales for them in addition to their local sales.
I highly suggest getting quotes from out of state dealerships, truck it over and enjoy the hassle free service.
CamaroSS2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 04:56 AM   #16
bloodymary
VIN: 2G1FT1EW1A9146556
 
bloodymary's Avatar
 
Drives: see sig
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Broomfield, CO
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS2SS View Post
Folks, I suggest test driving a Camaro and then going on the internet and getting quotes from several out of state dealerships for the best price.

Ed Bozarth has not changed one bit. Chevrolet is now advertising on all advertising media with "accountability, reinvention" etc. etc. It is obvious Ed Bozarth needs to rethink their customer base.

I went in to get pricing on a specifc model Camaro with options already in mind. The family with the kids got first attention. The ones who looked like they have money to spend or dressed nice got the attention.

Unfortunately I look younger than my age so I wasn't given that attention. Funny thing is the is I explained to the sales manager when he approached me was that I was going to pay in full depending on price. I'm sorry I drove in my junker car looking like a bum. Maybe I should have drove my other Camaro in with my bank statement and last years taxes to show I can purchase a new Camaro outright with a single check.

Right off the bat you can tell he gave me the 'yeah right' bullshit look and his first response was "how much do you want to pay". He said this multiple times for whatever reason. I had to cut an attitude and explain how his dealership had gave me the run around twice before and not to do it again.

It was obvious I wasn't going to be taken seriously. No look at the car, no explaining to me about the car, nothing, no asking me if I wanted different options. Just walked right in and punched up a number and said that was it.

DMA? Riiiiight ... joke. Denver Market Adjustment of 7-10K on a Camaro. Riiight.

This is what I'm going to do. I'll bring my bill of sale of the new Camaro I'm buying here REAL SOON PAID IN FULL (end of August, early September) and show the manager what he lost. He thinks I wasted his time, excuse me, I wasted my time by spending my time driving over there thinking I was going to be taken seriously.

This is the THIRD time, first time was 2001, second time was 2006 that ths dealership has wasted my time.

I don't care for the PR BS from a salesperson. If you don't want to deal with me, just say it out right and I'll leave. If you don't take me seriously, just tell me to leave and I'll purchase elsewhere. My time is valuable, more valuable than a salesperson and to walk around think you are doing US a favor by selling us a car is truly pathetic.

Burt Chevrolet is no better.

You'll know me when I come in. I'll make sure of it. I'll make sure I show the sales manager's supervisor my bill of sale. I'll show them my bill of sale for the past 5 cars I've purchased in the last 9 years also. I may bring in my taxes from last year also to show the snotty manager that I probably make 3-4 times more than him. I know it sounds childish to do this put sometimes you have to do these things to make these clowns not to prejudice. Who are they to judge, if you want to be frank, they are just salespeople to go to dealership to dealership, it's not a career, just a job to them.

I'll also be buying a Vette spring 2010 but it won't be from a local dealership.

It's dealerships like this is why people won't buy local anymore. Shoddy salesmen. Out of state dealers are MORE than willing to take away business that is not in their area. It is additional sales for them in addition to their local sales.
I highly suggest getting quotes from out of state dealerships, truck it over and enjoy the hassle free service.


I live in Broomfield and ended up deciding to buy mine from Camaro Scotty in WI
__________________
2010 2SS/RS, MN6, Victory Red/Black Leather, Polished Wheels, VIN: 2G1FT1EW1A9146556
bloodymary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #17
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cedarburg, WI
Posts: 6,805
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodymary View Post


I live in Broomfield and ended up deciding to buy mine from Camaro Scotty in WI
I think driving a 2SS from Newman to CO would be a REAL treat!!!!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #18
Sinergy
 
Sinergy's Avatar
 
Drives: em crazy.
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Right here
Posts: 306
I picked mine up from Stevinson Chevy last week. Paid MSRP. Took two months and I was very satisfied with them. They are marking up ones on the lot, but not on orders. Give Haydon Roberts a call if you're interested.
Sinergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 01:24 PM   #19
bloodymary
VIN: 2G1FT1EW1A9146556
 
bloodymary's Avatar
 
Drives: see sig
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Broomfield, CO
Posts: 52
I am totally looking forward to the drive! Should be one to remember
bloodymary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:23 PM   #20
MontyCarlo

 
MontyCarlo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT/RS auto IBM
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
I think driving a 2SS from Newman to CO would be a REAL treat!!!!
Having just come back from doing an Iowa-Broomfield-Iowa round trip in one weekend, I have to say that no, this is not a real treat. This is a sanity-straining ordeal that will leave you with nightmares of being trapped in an endless straight hallway surrounded by corn.

If you can find any way to do this trip without going through Nebraska or Kansas, do it.

Sorry to be a downer, but holy crap does Nebraska suck for driving across.
__________________
FAQs:
1. No, I do not have any strong opinions about the Monte Carlo.
2. Yes, I know what my name looks like.
3. Yes, but the medication helps immensely.

2LT/RS IBM/gray #21,895 ordered April 21st, delivered July 3rd
MontyCarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #21
michael M
 
Drives: 84 vette,68 442,65stang
Join Date: May 2009
Location: colorado
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSS2SS View Post
Folks, I suggest test driving a Camaro and then going on the internet and getting quotes from several out of state dealerships for the best price.

Ed Bozarth has not changed one bit. Chevrolet is now advertising on all advertising media with "accountability, reinvention" etc. etc. It is obvious Ed Bozarth needs to rethink their customer base.

I went in to get pricing on a specifc model Camaro with options already in mind. The family with the kids got first attention. The ones who looked like they have money to spend or dressed nice got the attention.

Unfortunately I look younger than my age so I wasn't given that attention. Funny thing is the is I explained to the sales manager when he approached me was that I was going to pay in full depending on price. I'm sorry I drove in my junker car looking like a bum. Maybe I should have drove my other Camaro in with my bank statement and last years taxes to show I can purchase a new Camaro outright with a single check.

Right off the bat you can tell he gave me the 'yeah right' bullshit look and his first response was "how much do you want to pay". He said this multiple times for whatever reason. I had to cut an attitude and explain how his dealership had gave me the run around twice before and not to do it again.

It was obvious I wasn't going to be taken seriously. No look at the car, no explaining to me about the car, nothing, no asking me if I wanted different options. Just walked right in and punched up a number and said that was it.

DMA? Riiiiight ... joke. Denver Market Adjustment of 7-10K on a Camaro. Riiight.

This is what I'm going to do. I'll bring my bill of sale of the new Camaro I'm buying here REAL SOON PAID IN FULL (end of August, early September) and show the manager what he lost. He thinks I wasted his time, excuse me, I wasted my time by spending my time driving over there thinking I was going to be taken seriously.

This is the THIRD time, first time was 2001, second time was 2006 that ths dealership has wasted my time.

I don't care for the PR BS from a salesperson. If you don't want to deal with me, just say it out right and I'll leave. If you don't take me seriously, just tell me to leave and I'll purchase elsewhere. My time is valuable, more valuable than a salesperson and to walk around think you are doing US a favor by selling us a car is truly pathetic.

Burt Chevrolet is no better.

You'll know me when I come in. I'll make sure of it. I'll make sure I show the sales manager's supervisor my bill of sale. I'll show them my bill of sale for the past 5 cars I've purchased in the last 9 years also. I may bring in my taxes from last year also to show the snotty manager that I probably make 3-4 times more than him. I know it sounds childish to do this put sometimes you have to do these things to make these clowns not to prejudice. Who are they to judge, if you want to be frank, they are just salespeople to go to dealership to dealership, it's not a career, just a job to them.

I'll also be buying a Vette spring 2010 but it won't be from a local dealership.

It's dealerships like this is why people won't buy local anymore. Shoddy salesmen. Out of state dealers are MORE than willing to take away business that is not in their area. It is additional sales for them in addition to their local sales.
I highly suggest getting quotes from out of state dealerships, truck it over and enjoy the hassle free service.

I get this same treatment quite a bit. From cars to furniture. But I do not give up on what I want. I do disagree with you on having to go out of state to buy anything. I am a firm believer in buying local. I will even spend a few dollars more to keep my money local! It helps everybody to keep the $$$ local. Call around, go to the burbs but do not go out of state!!
michael M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:26 PM   #22
CamaroSS2SS
 
Drives: 2001 SS + 2010 SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael M View Post
I am a firm believer in buying local. I will even spend a few dollars more to keep my money local! It helps everybody to keep the $$$ local.
I am too but I should not have to go out of my way. If I want to keep it local I'll go down the road to the nearest dealership to keep it 'local'. But I'm not driving down to Co springs if I don't have to.

FYI, two days later after that Sunday, I paid in full a new Camaro, 2SS, with all the goodies minues the dealer installed options (I'll do that myself). Bought OUT OF STATE and it took me 15 minutes, no haggle, no BS on the phone.

I'm having it courtesy delivered to Ed Bozarth.

I may buy another one here within a month just to have two.
CamaroSS2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:10 PM   #23
LarkVille
 
LarkVille's Avatar
 
Drives: The Larkvillemobile
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Denver Suburbs
Posts: 188
Hey all-

Went to Go Chevrolet, which is the one right off the I-25 at the 36 interchange. Had a really pleasant experience with the guy, who took me into their maintinence garage to show me the only Camaro they had. It was sold already of course, and was getting new rims and tires. You can't touch it obviously since it was sold but he went out of his way to show me, I don't think he would have done that for someone less knowledgable about the car, but still.

Also saw an Inferno Orange LT cruising near downtown this week. They're starting to pop up more in the area.
LarkVille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:46 AM   #24
bloodymary
VIN: 2G1FT1EW1A9146556
 
bloodymary's Avatar
 
Drives: see sig
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Broomfield, CO
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyCarlo View Post
Having just come back from doing an Iowa-Broomfield-Iowa round trip in one weekend, I have to say that no, this is not a real treat. This is a sanity-straining ordeal that will leave you with nightmares of being trapped in an endless straight hallway surrounded by corn.

If you can find any way to do this trip without going through Nebraska or Kansas, do it.

Sorry to be a downer, but holy crap does Nebraska suck for driving across.
At least the speed limit is higher in Nebraska (at least it was the last time I drove through). Have done the drive from MA to CO before (through NE & KS), and it is very much like being in a Children of the Corn movie!
__________________
2010 2SS/RS, MN6, Victory Red/Black Leather, Polished Wheels, VIN: 2G1FT1EW1A9146556
bloodymary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:48 AM   #25
bloodymary
VIN: 2G1FT1EW1A9146556
 
bloodymary's Avatar
 
Drives: see sig
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Broomfield, CO
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael M View Post
I get this same treatment quite a bit. From cars to furniture. But I do not give up on what I want. I do disagree with you on having to go out of state to buy anything. I am a firm believer in buying local. I will even spend a few dollars more to keep my money local! It helps everybody to keep the $$$ local. Call around, go to the burbs but do not go out of state!!
I am more interested in rewarding those who deserve to be rewarded than I am with buying local. Not saying that there isn't a decent dealer in CO. I'm sure that there are a few. I just did not want to spent time stalking all of them to determine which ones were the good ones. Just my .02
__________________
2010 2SS/RS, MN6, Victory Red/Black Leather, Polished Wheels, VIN: 2G1FT1EW1A9146556

Last edited by bloodymary; 09-08-2009 at 12:55 AM. Reason: spelling
bloodymary is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Songs About Camaros (for your driving pleasure) Emjay 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 71 12-28-2013 07:56 AM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 07:33 PM
Ambient lighting (ABL) - the FINAL update = LIMITED TO DOOR PANELS CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 338 04-15-2009 05:33 PM
UPCOMING CAMARO IMPORTANT DATES CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 125 01-11-2009 12:31 AM
Camaro Accessories from SEMA FenwickHockey65 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 1 11-03-2008 02:25 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.