Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Classic Design Concepts
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2011, 03:07 PM   #26
Rockin the BlueSS
The New Guy
 
Rockin the BlueSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 Maro View Post
Good review on this, thanks for all the info. Is there anything that decreases the popping ???
if you are a manual car you can simply push the clutch in / take it out of gear and this will eliminate 99% of the pops. the other 1% me get help from an x-pipe...

if your an auto a tune will eliminate the pop

i love my muffler delete....
Rockin the BlueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
muffler delete with xpipe and no resonators, first imprseeions caper Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 11 07-05-2011 04:41 PM
LT header and muffler delete kbui USA - Texas 6 06-17-2010 05:39 PM
Muffler delete ch3apsh0t Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 8 05-21-2010 02:18 PM
DIY at home Muffler Delete for $20 CDBiker220 Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 23 10-12-2009 06:32 PM
Muffler Delete with Dyno clips and pictures KK2010SS Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 9 07-26-2009 02:09 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.