Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 11-27-2011, 07:38 PM   #7957
wwddnnone
Ur G'nna feel a pinch

Drives: 2011 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
I got to go to a Cincy VB game last year with my 2 daughters. Their team got to shag the balls during the warmup and game. Since we went as a group, admission was only $1/person. I definitely would not want to try to stop some of those spikes. And to top it all off, they beat UK who I think was ranked inthe top 15 at the time.

We went to 4 games this year and only paid full price twice. There always seems to be someone with extra tickets when we walk in.

In the 4 games we went to they won against Iowa and Indiana, lost to Purdue and Penn State. Today was their final game at Michigan I think. They should end the season ranked in the top 25 and 8th in the conference. Nebraska came in and killed everyone in the conference this year!
Old 11-27-2011, 07:56 PM   #7958
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwddnnone View Post
I think I'm gonna get one, I just got my XS Power LT's.
I was gonna wait until I got the cam but with the free updates it doesn't make sense to wait.
Yeah, definitely. I won't pull the trigger on headers until spring, but it would be nice to get such a good price on it now. It's hard to say no to that price and the free upgrades is great. Who knows, maybe I can convince my boyfriend to buy me my headers for Xmas. Then I have a nice little winter project on my hands.
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:22 PM   #7959
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Good Point! The way I read the offer in the V6 forum it sounds like any update would be free but it's worth checking.

I'll PM BNR and ask. Update when I get an answer.
minor updates are free (headers, intake, exhaust, etc) it's extra if you want cams, forced induction, nitrous, e85 fuel, etc
Old 11-27-2011, 08:23 PM   #7960
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Yeah, definitely. I won't pull the trigger on headers until spring, but it would be nice to get such a good price on it now. It's hard to say no to that price and the free upgrades is great. Who knows, maybe I can convince my boyfriend to buy me my headers for Xmas. Then I have a nice little winter project on my hands.
I couldn't pass it up for $400 & that was before this...it's work every penny...& headers will change the exhaust with the mrt2s a lil...as you heard with my car...lol...lots louder

Last edited by cntryman77; 11-27-2011 at 09:34 PM.
cntryman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 11:13 AM   #7961
Jaylin
Christian Lady Gearhead

Drives: 2011 Black Camaro LS
Quote:
Just a heads up.

The sale was posted in the V6 Tuning forum but I just confirmed with BNR and the sale is for V8 or V6 tunes and last through the end of the year.

$300 for lifetime tunes is hard to beat. Plus you get the cable to keep.

Lets see... if I stash $75 a week to paypal I can order it by the end of the year without having to get permission....
Wow! That's an awesome deal. I would totally do that and the headers if it didn't void the warranty. :( Part of the reason I bought a brand new car is because it has a warranty so if anything goes wrong I don't have to put extra money into some p.o.c. car. Plus, then there's always the autox class deal where it would bump me up which I'm not keen on doing at this time as I've mentioned before I think. Oh well, guess I'll make due with my minimal mods.

I do have my winter car projects (springs and sways) to put on, that is if I ever get to them. I'm so busy with work right now!!! Special education is wearing me out!

Flowmaster Exhaust, Magnaflow Stainless Tips, Black Out tail lights, bowties, reverse lights & side panel lights, Window tint, RS spoiler
Jaylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:06 PM   #7962
wwddnnone
Ur G'nna feel a pinch

Drives: 2011 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
I think the free updates only apply to minor mods. It might cost extra when you do a cam, blower, or turbo.
So I just got confirmation from BNR. Basic updates are free, headers, cai, etc. Heads, Cams, Supercharger updates are $100. Still an excellent deal.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #7963
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
I am looking for the thread or pictures that someone had of the police package Caprice that was released.

I remember someone was able to order the car through a loop hole before it got closed..... ring a bell with anyone?

I don't remember who posted the information or pics.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:27 PM   #7964
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
That was fenwickhockey.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:29 PM   #7965
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
OK, maybe he didn't start the thread, but I know he posted pics.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #7966
GC-Camaro

Drives: 2014 Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
I am looking for the thread or pictures that someone had of the police package Caprice that was released.

I remember someone was able to order the car through a loop hole before it got closed..... ring a bell with anyone?

I don't remember who posted the information or pics.

Try this one:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...hlight=caprice

GC-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:11 AM   #7967
TLSTWIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC-Camaro View Post
Thank you all
Old 11-29-2011, 01:19 PM   #7968
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
Just wanted to show off my first winter project!

http://www.ipixelspot.com/files//328...23592743_n.jpg

Image of the front was when it was finished, image of the rear is WIP (see the hood isnt painted yet, nor are my lights or badging put back on yet)
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)

Last edited by Arachnyd; 11-29-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:20 PM   #7969
Drew10
Enjoys a good train wreck

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Looks good. Now on to the Fiero(s).
Drew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:47 PM   #7970
sir574

Drives: 2011 1LT RS Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnyd View Post
Just wanted to show off my first winter project!

http://www.ipixelspot.com/files//328...23592743_n.jpg

Image of the front was when it was finished, image of the rear is WIP (see the hood isnt painted yet, nor are my lights or badging put back on yet)
GO BROWNS!
sir574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:58 AM   #7971
CAPT D

Drives: 1SS Black w/ White Strips M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir574 View Post
GO BROWNS!
Even though they are a sadness factory I still love them.
CAPT D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:28 AM   #7972
TLSTWIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPT D View Post
Even though they are a sadness factory I still love them.
no doubt.... only this could happen to the Browns.....

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar...efmod=backyard
Old 11-30-2011, 11:07 AM   #7973
Jaylin
Christian Lady Gearhead

Drives: 2011 Black Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir574 View Post
GO BROWNS!
No, no. You must be mistaken. It's GO BENGALS!
(hence the black and orange)

Flowmaster Exhaust, Magnaflow Stainless Tips, Black Out tail lights, bowties, reverse lights & side panel lights, Window tint, RS spoiler
Jaylin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?