Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

USA - Great Lakes IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #11726
Neumatic

 
Neumatic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomster View Post
Im in for a trip to Norwalk as well pic a day and lets go!!!
Ok, I was thinking about possibly going this weekend but either im not going to have my new clutch and being running on my old one or be on a new clutch that hasn't been broken in at all(in which case I won't even run it). Also its going to be EXTREMELY busy being that it is Norwalks spring warm up. Just let me know when you want to go, I don't work weekends and normally get off at 3:30 during the week so if you want to wait until their friday or wednesday nights thats fine too.
__________________
Tuned by Back Street Performance 471hp/429tq
11.86 @ 117.47, 1.749 60'
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:24 AM   #11727
Neumatic

 
Neumatic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,361
I really hate this weather. Two days ago is was 82 and now its freaking snowing. The times I hate Ohio...
__________________
Tuned by Back Street Performance 471hp/429tq
11.86 @ 117.47, 1.749 60'
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:51 AM   #11728
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13
 
TLSTWIN's Avatar
 
Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vermilion, Ohio
Posts: 3,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumatic View Post
I really hate this weather. Two days ago is was 82 and now its freaking snowing. The times I hate Ohio...
__________________
2SS/RS 400RWHP, Hurst Shifter, Vararam Tune model,SLP Loudmouth axle back, Pedders Camaro Pace Car Kit &, EP7323, PDUSACAM2800, EP1167, ZL1 Calipers, CTS-V rotors, ZL1 Wheels, GTO clutch resevoir, Pedders Camber plates.
Back Street Performance has done a great job with ALL my Performance & Suspension mods, highly recommend them (Rich@BSP) he's in my friends list.
TLSTWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #11729
Neumatic

 
Neumatic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,361
Just got my car aligned yesterday at Tomsters shop, went with a drag set up. I scared them with the original alignment from when I put the toe rods and trailing arms on lol. It was nice meeting Tom and his guys. Funny thing is the guy that did the alignment turned out to be my neighbor. Wasn't expecting that, as its a good drive to the shop haha. Small world.

Clutch just got here today, heading to my dads soon to get it in.
__________________
Tuned by Back Street Performance 471hp/429tq
11.86 @ 117.47, 1.749 60'
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #11730
MrsLT1PWRD
Camaro Focus Group Member
 
MrsLT1PWRD's Avatar
 
Drives: #1 13 HWSE, 95Z, 06 HHR, & 03 Ion
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 490
Just wanted to remind everyone of the Camaro/Firebird Corral at Mid-Ohio on Saturday, June 15 during the Grand-Am Races. (i.e. Mid-Ohio F-Body Gathering)

$40 advance sale tickets are only on sale until Friday, May 3. Thereafter, it's $50.

Hope you're planning to join us!! If you are, please let me know so we have enough goody bags, etc. for everyone.

Thanks!!!
__________________
Land of the FREE because of the BRAVE - THANK YOU & GOD BLESS the men and women of our Armed Forces!!!

Our Hot Wheels Special Edition Short Story: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...eels+delivered
MrsLT1PWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #11731
tomster
Mid Ohio 1:41.45
 
tomster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Medina, Ohio
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumatic View Post
Just got my car aligned yesterday at Tomsters shop, went with a drag set up. I scared them with the original alignment from when I put the toe rods and trailing arms on lol. It was nice meeting Tom and his guys. Funny thing is the guy that did the alignment turned out to be my neighbor. Wasn't expecting that, as its a good drive to the shop haha. Small world.

Clutch just got here today, heading to my dads soon to get it in.
Thank you and it was nice meeting you as well. I will be going to a few wed Norwalk races. I am sure we will have more time to hang out and talk about cars. Funny thing after I heard your car I started cam shopping lol. Modding is like a drug addiction!

Your car sounds Fantastic!!
__________________
tomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:35 PM   #11732
tomster
Mid Ohio 1:41.45
 
tomster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Medina, Ohio
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLT1PWRD View Post
Just wanted to remind everyone of the Camaro/Firebird Corral at Mid-Ohio on Saturday, June 15 during the Grand-Am Races. (i.e. Mid-Ohio F-Body Gathering)

$40 advance sale tickets are only on sale until Friday, May 3. Thereafter, it's $50.

Hope you're planning to join us!! If you are, please let me know so we have enough goody bags, etc. for everyone.

Thanks!!!
I will most defiantly be there!
__________________
tomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:15 AM   #11733
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,151
We broke the IRS 5th Gen Camaro record for time and speed yesterday at National Trails Raceway. 8.47 @ 168.

Here is video of one of our passes yesteday.

__________________
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #11734
GC-Camaro
 
GC-Camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Impala
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Grove City, OH
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
We broke the IRS 5th Gen Camaro record for time and speed yesterday at National Trails Raceway. 8.47 @ 168.

Here is video of one of our passes yesteday.




__________________
2010 2SS/RS

GC-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #11735
MrsLT1PWRD
Camaro Focus Group Member
 
MrsLT1PWRD's Avatar
 
Drives: #1 13 HWSE, 95Z, 06 HHR, & 03 Ion
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomster View Post
I will most defiantly be there!
Great - thanks!!! See you soon!!!
__________________
Land of the FREE because of the BRAVE - THANK YOU & GOD BLESS the men and women of our Armed Forces!!!

Our Hot Wheels Special Edition Short Story: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...eels+delivered
MrsLT1PWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:58 PM   #11736
MrsLT1PWRD
Camaro Focus Group Member
 
MrsLT1PWRD's Avatar
 
Drives: #1 13 HWSE, 95Z, 06 HHR, & 03 Ion
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Akron, OH
Posts: 490
@ Darth Emma -
__________________
Land of the FREE because of the BRAVE - THANK YOU & GOD BLESS the men and women of our Armed Forces!!!

Our Hot Wheels Special Edition Short Story: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...eels+delivered
MrsLT1PWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #11737
Neumatic

 
Neumatic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomster View Post
Thank you and it was nice meeting you as well. I will be going to a few wed Norwalk races. I am sure we will have more time to hang out and talk about cars. Funny thing after I heard your car I started cam shopping lol. Modding is like a drug addiction!

Your car sounds Fantastic!!
I think its the equivalent of heroin. Start with a little bit and all the sudden your hooked. Not to mention the extreme decimation of the bank account.

Nice seeing your car today, can't wait to go to Norwalk with you and terrorize the strip
__________________
Tuned by Back Street Performance 471hp/429tq
11.86 @ 117.47, 1.749 60'
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:37 PM   #11738
tomster
Mid Ohio 1:41.45
 
tomster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Medina, Ohio
Posts: 338
Couple pics from my car show today!!


Not sure but Neumatic's camaro looks alittle out of place here!! lol should of parked it beside mine!!












https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...01826648_n.jpg



__________________
tomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:29 AM   #11739
Neumatic

 
Neumatic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,361
Did you ever get to talk to the owner of that split bumper? We never could find him to talk to him before we left, every time id walk around and look at the cars that one was like a magnet lol.

I would have parked next to you but im not about to get a ticket for parking in a handicap spot lol.
__________________
Tuned by Back Street Performance 471hp/429tq
11.86 @ 117.47, 1.749 60'
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #11740
tomster
Mid Ohio 1:41.45
 
tomster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Medina, Ohio
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumatic View Post
Did you ever get to talk to the owner of that split bumper? We never could find him to talk to him before we left, every time id walk around and look at the cars that one was like a magnet lol.

I would have parked next to you but im not about to get a ticket for parking in a handicap spot lol.
no never did meet him...
__________________
tomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #11741
SilverIceman

 
SilverIceman's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 947
[QUOTE=Darth_Emma;6450183]We broke the IRS 5th Gen Camaro record for time and speed yesterday at National Trails Raceway. 8.47 @ 168.
[QUOTE]

That's Fast...

Congrats. You're gonna have some fun this year.
__________________
Built and tuned by Cincy Speed

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #11742
Neumatic

 
Neumatic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomster View Post
no never did meet him...
Also, better watch out because I think your son likes your ZL1 more then you yourself. Good parenting right there

Nice weather again today, I need to get some more car care stuff. I left all my clay bars, wax, interior cleaners, ect. in Kansas when I moved back to Ohio.

Also Tomster(and anyone that is interested), I double checked and it is only $7 for the Wednesday Fun Night at Norwalk. May 1st is the first night for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit Motorsports Park
MICKEY THOMPSON Wednesday Night is FUN Night!

Rolled Back Pricing - $7 to Race or Watch!!!

$7 admits YOU and YOUR vehicle! We’ve got a class for everyone from High School to Super Stock! So what are you waiting for? Head out to Summit Motorsports Park on Mickey Thompson Wednesday Fun Nights beginning May 1!

CLASSES:

Stock - No electronics, slicks or open headers! Cars! Trucks! Motorcycles!
Modified Stock - No electronics. Slicks & open headers OK! 3 or more wheels!
High School - Ages 16, 17, 18 only! No electronics. Cars! Trucks! Motorcycles!
Motorcycle - Any 2 wheel vehicles! Sleds welcome! Air shifter OK! Can-Am Motorcyles Permitted!
Truck & Van - Any truck/van! No electronics
Super Stock* - Slicks and open headers permitted! Trans Brake, 2-Step and Line Locks permitted! Cars, trucks and motorcycles
Medals awarded to Winner (Gold), Runner-Up (Silver) and Semi-Finalists (Bronze)
*Super Stock Purse: Winner ($100), Runner-Up ($50) and Semi-Finalist ($20)

Passengers are welcomed, except in Super Stock! Passengers must have same safety equipment as the driver.
__________________
Tuned by Back Street Performance 471hp/429tq
11.86 @ 117.47, 1.749 60'

Last edited by Neumatic; 04-23-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:22 PM   #11743
tomster
Mid Ohio 1:41.45
 
tomster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Medina, Ohio
Posts: 338
wow that is cheap to run i bet it will be packed! Can't wait to take the ZL1 down the strip
__________________
tomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #11744
Neumatic

 
Neumatic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomster View Post
wow that is cheap to run i bet it will be packed! Can't wait to take the ZL1 down the strip
You interested in going this Friday Night for the Test and Tune? Im 99.99% sure Im going. So far weather looks like it will be decent. Gates open at 5, on track at 6, run till 11. $12 Entry, so still pretty cheap.

Edit: I won't be going if I don't get my clutch broken in in time. But Im sure I will I plan on cruising around Ashland and Mansfield tomorrow and Thursday night to get it heat cycled good. Im about half way there so far. Funny, before I moved back here I probably would have had the clutch broke in after 2 days of just driving around like normal. Now I have to plan to go out and cruise around to speed the process up lol.
__________________
Tuned by Back Street Performance 471hp/429tq
11.86 @ 117.47, 1.749 60'

Last edited by Neumatic; 04-23-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:21 PM   #11745
Neumatic

 
Neumatic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,361
Hey tom, I think the guys from your shop would want me to have you look at this

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291357
__________________
Tuned by Back Street Performance 471hp/429tq
11.86 @ 117.47, 1.749 60'
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:13 PM   #11746
tomster
Mid Ohio 1:41.45
 
tomster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Medina, Ohio
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumatic View Post
Hey tom, I think the guys from your shop would want me to have you look at this

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291357
Gee thanx I posted my story on that thread
__________________
tomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:16 PM   #11747
tomster
Mid Ohio 1:41.45
 
tomster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Black ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Medina, Ohio
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumatic View Post
You interested in going this Friday Night for the Test and Tune? Im 99.99% sure Im going. So far weather looks like it will be decent. Gates open at 5, on track at 6, run till 11. $12 Entry, so still pretty cheap.

Edit: I won't be going if I don't get my clutch broken in in time. But Im sure I will I plan on cruising around Ashland and Mansfield tomorrow and Thursday night to get it heat cycled good. Im about half way there so far. Funny, before I moved back here I probably would have had the clutch broke in after 2 days of just driving around like normal. Now I have to plan to go out and cruise around to speed the process up lol.
I probably wont be able to make it because my wife works and i dont think they will let my boy ride in the car seat down the track with me....
__________________
tomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:17 AM   #11748
Neumatic

 
Neumatic's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomster View Post
I probably wont be able to make it because my wife works and i dont think they will let my boy ride in the car seat down the track with me....
Yea, Im thinking it might be a good Idea for me to wait anyways with my clutch still being pretty new. But what they don't know can't hurt them
__________________
Tuned by Back Street Performance 471hp/429tq
11.86 @ 117.47, 1.749 60'
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:34 PM   #11749
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado
 
FenwickHockey65's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 GMC Envoy SLE/2000 Ford Ranger
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 31,741
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Just popping in to say hi.

And to say I'm done with classes. Forever.
__________________
FenwickHockey65's GM Thread!

2003 GMC Envoy SLE - Airaid Cold Air Intake, Gibson Performance Catback Exhaust
2000 Ford Ranger XLT Regular Cab (State-issued)
FenwickHockey65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:18 PM   #11750
nak3dsnake


 
nak3dsnake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 2,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Just popping in to say hi.

And to say I'm done with classes. Forever.
Lucky, I still have another semester...
__________________
Looks: AAC P13W DRLs, Heritage Grille, RS Embroidered Headrests, GM Door Sill Plates, GM Premium Floor Mats, Body Color Engine Cover, LLT Mobile 1 Oil Cap, ZL1 Sport Pedals, 3M Clear Bra.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Songs About Camaros (for your driving pleasure) Emjay 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 71 12-28-2013 07:56 AM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 07:33 PM
CNN: Camaro: From sketchpad to street - The rebirth of a muscle car ... Gatecrasher 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 49 10-05-2009 03:33 PM
UPCOMING CAMARO IMPORTANT DATES CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 125 01-11-2009 12:31 AM
Camaro Accessories from SEMA FenwickHockey65 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 1 11-03-2008 02:25 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.