Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions From and for the site staff.

Old 06-01-2014, 10:52 AM   #1
AbsoluteMayheM
LongTimeLurker

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS Convertible L99
TapaTalk and vbulletin 3.8x

I have been using tapatalk for a while now. Honestly the reason i spent the 2.99 on the app was for the caramo 5 forums.

Anyways

I use ipads (mini and a gen2) both have tapatalk on them and the latest version.

smiles and a few other things just dont work on Camaro5 forums. "quotes" and smiles show up as "text"

as an example, it looks like this:

[ QUOTE=USMC Anti Venom;7707632 ]Andy, It is a 13 model. I saw it before I left a few months ago. It has the old taillights. The dealership knows I am a vet as I purchased my wife's Suburban from them in 2012.[ /QUOTE ]

Its not translating the quote like it does with a browser. In order to mimik the example i just used spaces around the [ ] .. but this is what quotes look like on my tapatalk. Sure I can still READ it but its horrible when people post many quotes in the same response.

Is it because the vbulletin version is soo old? or is that the tapatalk plugin for the vbulletin so old?

I can't be the only one having this issue with tapatalk I see lots of people posting with it.

AbsoluteMayheM is offline   Reply With Quote