Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:50 PM   #1
Palabraword

Drives: 13 1LE
Gen5diy drl harness help!

I know this is supposed to be an easy install but I can't seem to figure out how to disconnect the harness so I can insert the new one. I don't know if I'm suppose to pull or push anything. Thanks for your help.

I already know once someone tells me what to do I'm going to feel like an idiot haha. Thanks again guys
Palabraword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #2
Carmikaze
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 RS Camaro
Pull back on the light gray clip then you can push down on the tab to remove the harness.
Carmikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:19 PM   #3
Palabraword

Drives: 13 1LE
Thanks for the help I'll try to do it again when I get back home.

Looking at it you press that small gray tab in the middle back then press it and slip it out. For some reason I couldn't get it off. I'm probably just doing it wrong since I can't see what I'm doing since I'm doing it with the wheel on and doing it blindly.

Thanks again
Palabraword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:24 PM   #4
Carmikaze
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 RS Camaro
Dont press gray tab after its slid back, there is another tab to press. Turn the wheel all the way left and Have someone hold the wheel liner out of the way for you or hold it out of the way with your forearm while holding a flashlight. Easier to do it the first time looking at it. After the first time you will be able to do it blind. Harness goes on at a slight angle so make sure to not bend any pins upon install.
Carmikaze is offline   Reply With Quote