Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 05-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
AACstyle

Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Arrow GGGRRROUPBUY! Chevy Camaro ColorSHIFT 2.0 Halo System!

Here is a quick video overview of the new product:

*NOTE* This sale is offered to only select buyers for a very limited period of time. This sale is for product introduction purpose does not follow MAP pricing policy.

Groupbuy Discount Pricing:
Retail= $379
01-10= $359
11-20= $339
21-30= $319
31-40= $299
41-50= $279
50 + = $279+ FREE Shipping!

Kit Includes:
- (2) ColorSHIFT 2.0 5050 3-Chip SMD Halos
- (1) ColorSHIFT 2.0 Programable LED Control Unit
- (1) ColorSHIFT 2.0 Infrared Wireless Remote
- Installation Written Instructions
- Installation VIDEO Instruction

Options to add additional options will be posted when the GB ends June 14th.

Add Fog Halos: $99 (or if more than 25 in the GB just $89)
Add Afterburner Halos: $179 (or if more than 25 in the GB just $169)

All you need to do to join this Groupbuy is put down your $50 deposit to hold your spot on the Groupbuy.

http://www.automotivelightstore.com/...tgroupbuy.aspx

We will create "The List" showing members that have joined the groupbuy and update The List on the groupbuy thread so that members can see a count of the total number of participants.
The Groupbuy will end on June 14th. Once the Groupbuy ends you will be able to select your options and complete your checkout. You do not need to specify anything at this time.

ORACLE ColorSHIFT 2.0
The latest version of the ORACLE ColorSHIFT Halos features High-Powered 5050 RGB 3-Chip LEDs electro-soldered with computer accuracy to a 6-Layer Rigid PCB. This new version delivers brighter and more fluid light output than the original ColorSHIFT rings. Each 5050 Surface Mounted Diode contains three 3528 LEDs (making each LED 3x brighter than the LEDs on previous rings) one Red, one Blue, and one Green diode in each LED. This allow you to make consistent colors such as "pure" white without seeing the individual colored LEDs on the ring. This type of 5050 3-Chip LED is a high-quality SMD with a 50,000 Hour Lifetime Rating that has proven to work extremely in this application during our testing.

New Controller:
Our new ColorSHIFT 2.0 LED Controller has several advantages over the previous version. This new controller can be programmed by the operator for an almost endless number of colors and functions that the user can design and save on the units memory. Another major change to this new unit is that the box itself has a controller as well as a wireless infrared remote control. There is also a LED indicator on the unit that shows the operator what color the LEDs are set on at that time. Our new 2.0 controller also has twice the output and expandability as the previous version with 15A capacity which can power twice as many lights from this single box.

Video of Fog Light Halos:

For you non-RS guys you may be thinking "that looks great but I don't have a ring to install behind and I don't want to see dots". Well here is a video installed in a Charger which does not have a plastic diffuser either and it looks great!

More 2.0 Advantages:
This 2.0 ColorSHIFT Halo Kit can produce any color including whites from 3000K-15000K with the push of a button. This allows the user to dial-in the exact color rings that they desire. Even if the color changing function is not appealing to the user, the ability to create the exact hue you are after is something that was not available until now. These 3-Chip 5050 SMD rings are BRIGHT, and for some they may be too bright, that is why (for the first time) the user has full control over the ring brightness. Customers have expressed their concern that the original remotes used the same RF frequency that is why we did away with RF altogether and now use an Infrared Wireless Controller System.

Pair with 5050 ColorSHIFT LED Strip:
The new controller can control more than just our ColorSHIFT Halo Rings, it can also simultaneously control our 5050 ColorSHIFT LED Strip. This strip is very bright and completely waterproof which makes it perfect for Grill Lighting, Engine Bay Lighting, Underbody Lighting, and Wheel Well Lighting. Another popular and useful mod using our LED strip is to add 12" pieces to the footwell to not only get a footwell illumination effect but also indicates the color the Halos are set on. The new ColorSHIFT 2.0 Controller can power the Halos and up to 100ft of 5050 ColorSHIFT Flexible LED Strip.

Last edited by AACstyle; 06-07-2011 at 12:53 PM.
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:53 AM   #2
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
Are we allowed to say if we signed up? lol

ARH 1 7/8 headers, ARH 3" XPIPE, MBRP 3" Catback
WiccaJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #3
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
If I buy it from the groupbuy can I still send in my headlights to have them installed?
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:14 PM   #4
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiccaJew View Post
Are we allowed to say if we signed up? lol
Of Course

We are going to post an "official" list but feel free to let everyone know you signed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icandrivejustnotlegally View Post
If I buy it from the groupbuy can I still send in my headlights to have them installed?
Yes, we are actually working on a special installation rate for everyone that participates in this groupbuy
Old 05-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #5
AACstyle

If you guys don't feel like reading all the info posted above, basically with the headlight and fog light rings you have over 200 High-Powered 5050 3-Chip SMDs that are the equivalent to over 600 Surface Mount 3528 LEDs (the same LEDs in our sidemakers and other rings) so you are getting a huge bang for your buck, lots of LEDs and extremely bright halos!

Some of you that were at Camaro 5 Fest saw our '69 Pro-Touring project Camaro out there. These are the same rings that were installed on that car!
Old 05-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #6
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Oh wow, if ever I were to get some new Halo's this would be them. I hope I get this job I interview for on Wednesday!!

Just awesome!
Old 05-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #7
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
Of Course

We are going to post an "official" list but feel free to let everyone know you signed up

Yes, we are actually working on a special installation rate for everyone that participates in this groupbuy
As soon as I other the other headlight I will sign up
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #8
Ghost1LE

Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
I want these so bad but can't justify buying them from AAC after the way I've seen you guys handle your other products I have, sad really I like the product too.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:46 PM   #9
Frojas3440
Yogi

Drives: Cyber Gray 2SS/RS
I basically have every light for the Camaro from AAC except for the taillights and now with the release of these, AAC is probably gonna be appearing on my credit card statement once again soon.

I have the "older" halos (blue/white) with the "older" RF Wireless Controller unit for both my headlights and foglights on my SS/RS w/ blue led strips for the footwells inside the car and I love them!! Everyone always asks me where I got them and I refer them to yall.

I have a few questions. Since this is my daily driver, I really can't afford to take the headlights/foglights off the car to send them to yall in Louisiana so you can install the Version 2.0 lights, so I was wondering if you sell pre-installed headlights/foglights so there won't be that much downtime in installing these bad boys?? If this is possible, is there any discount available for customers like myself that might want to send in their headlights/foglights w/ "older" rings after installing the new ones?? Is the new Wireless Unit box the same size as the old one cause I would like to install it in exactly the same place?? I know it's a lot of questions but it would really help in my decision making since I'm on the fence about these lights.

Thanks for your help.
Frojas3440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:56 PM   #10
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frojas3440 View Post
I basically have every light for the Camaro from AAC except for the taillights and now with the release of these, AAC is probably gonna be appearing on my credit card statement once again soon.

I have the "older" halos (blue/white) with the "older" RF Wireless Controller unit for both my headlights and foglights on my SS/RS w/ blue led strips for the footwells inside the car and I love them!! Everyone always asks me where I got them and I refer them to yall.

I have a few questions. Since this is my daily driver, I really can't afford to take the headlights/foglights off the car to send them to yall in Louisiana so you can install the Version 2.0 lights, so I was wondering if you sell pre-installed headlights/foglights so there won't be that much downtime in installing these bad boys?? If this is possible, is there any discount available for customers like myself that might want to send in their headlights/foglights w/ "older" rings after installing the new ones?? Is the new Wireless Unit box the same size as the old one cause I would like to install it in exactly the same place?? I know it's a lot of questions but it would really help in my decision making since I'm on the fence about these lights.

Thanks for your help.
We do have installers in NY that could perform the installation for you. We can build a set of pre-installed lights but the RS cores are not cheap.

The new wireless controller is slightly larger than the multifunction controller.

We are going to have a Group Buy rate for installations if you did want to send your lights to us for installation.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:13 PM   #11
AACstyle

Guys, I see we already have people putting down deposits so just as a heads up. After you put down your deposit you will get a certificate similar to this:

Just hold on to this. It is simply a confirmation that you deposit was received.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:26 AM   #12
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
Alright, so let me clarify this.

I have a 1LT with the stock, lame headlights. (non RS)

I would have to send my lights to you to get these once the group buy is over?

Or you send them to us in already finished headlights, and we send you our headlights out of our car?

Or you just send the parts and we install ourself?

Or since I dont have the RS I cannot do this at all?
NightOwl RGB Halos, Kooks 1-7/8 LT Headers, Catless Midpipes, Borla ATAK Catback, 35% Tint, Vinyl Gill Blackouts, RX Catch Can, Skip Shift Eliminator, Devil Tail Side Stripes, Front Lip Blackout, Dual Color Bowties, Ghosted Sidemarkers,
Exhaust Video (Manifolds) Exhaust Video (Headers) White Lightning
A.C.E.5.
420 RWHP/422 RWTQ
CamaroKid300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:00 AM   #13
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
Alright, so let me clarify this.

I have a 1LT with the stock, lame headlights. (non RS)

I would have to send my lights to you to get these once the group buy is over?

Or you send them to us in already finished headlights, and we send you our headlights out of our car?

Or you just send the parts and we install ourself?

Or since I dont have the RS I cannot do this at all?
1) You can send the lights to us, install yourself, or we can help you find a local installer.

2) We can send you these rings pre-installed in non-RS headlights because we have non-RS cores here in-stock. You would put down a $300 deposit on the lights which would be refunded once you return yours.

3) Honestly this installation is not that bad. Don't get me wrong, I understand it may look hard to some people attempting this for the first time. If you have basic tools and even minor mechanical experience you can do this yourself

4) This works for the non-RS, most of our customers have non-RS Camaros

Old 05-16-2011, 09:36 AM   #14
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
1) You can send the lights to us, install yourself, or we can help you find a local installer.

2) We can send you these rings pre-installed in non-RS headlights because we have non-RS cores here in-stock. You would put down a $300 deposit on the lights which would be refunded once you return yours.

3) Honestly this installation is not that bad. Don't get me wrong, I understand it may look hard to some people attempting this for the first time. If you have basic tools and even minor mechanical experience you can do this yourself

4) This works for the non-RS, most of our customers have non-RS Camaros

I'm trying to trade in my 1LT for a 2SS/RS...but if financially things don't work out here in a month ish, I will be in touch with you guys ordering these.

If I put down the $300 deposit if you guys send the cores out to me with the stuff pre-installed, is it pretty much a plug and play installation? I'm pretty mechanically inclined, but when it comes to this car I'm afraid I'll mess something up, lol.
NightOwl RGB Halos, Kooks 1-7/8 LT Headers, Catless Midpipes, Borla ATAK Catback, 35% Tint, Vinyl Gill Blackouts, RX Catch Can, Skip Shift Eliminator, Devil Tail Side Stripes, Front Lip Blackout, Dual Color Bowties, Ghosted Sidemarkers,
Exhaust Video (Manifolds) Exhaust Video (Headers) White Lightning
A.C.E.5.
420 RWHP/422 RWTQ
CamaroKid300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:44 AM   #15
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: Number Twenty-Three
WoW.... this is pretty slick... AAC raises the bar once again...
Old 05-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #16
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
WoW.... this is pretty slick... AAC raises the bar once again...
Thanks,

This has been in the works for a while but the technology has finally just become available to do this!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:24 AM   #17
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
If I put down the $300 deposit if you guys send the cores out to me with the stuff pre-installed, is it pretty much a plug and play installation? I'm pretty mechanically inclined, but when it comes to this car I'm afraid I'll mess something up, lol.
Yes, you would just need to connect the remote. There is not much to that... here is the DIY:

Old 05-16-2011, 12:30 PM   #18
Frojas3440
Yogi

Drives: Cyber Gray 2SS/RS
Thanks for your help again. Can you pm me a price for the pre-installed RS headlights/foglights and also a list of any NY installers close to New Rochelle, NY?? My deposit for these lights is going in right now.
Frojas3440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:59 PM   #19
camaro4mybday
"Camaro Joe"

Drives: 2010 SILVER ICE 2LT/RS CAMARO
Send a message via AIM to camaro4mybday
Frojas I'm in nyc
camaro4mybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:01 PM   #20
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro4mybday View Post
Frojas I'm in nyc
Yes, 3J's is a Certified ORACLE Lighting Installer
Old 05-16-2011, 01:02 PM   #21
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
would you guys trade non rs for rs headlights installed for any extra. ?

ARH 1 7/8 headers, ARH 3" XPIPE, MBRP 3" Catback
WiccaJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:52 PM   #22
photonfury
I wanna go fast!!!!

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Inferno Orange Metallic
2 Questions.

Are there in Certified Oracle installers in Ohio?

And will the new controller work with the Halo 1.0 kit? If so, how much for the controller by itself?

Ok, technically that was 3 questions.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:01 PM   #23
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiccaJew View Post
would you guys trade non rs for rs headlights installed for any extra. ?
You are talking about a pretty big difference there. We would have to look at the options and get back to you on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by photonfury View Post
2 Questions.

Are there in Certified Oracle installers in Ohio?

And will the new controller work with the Halo 1.0 kit? If so, how much for the controller by itself?

Ok, technically that was 3 questions.
1) Yes, punch in your zip code here: http://oraclelights.com/store_locator.html

2) Yes, it will work for the 1.0 ColorSHIFT Lights. It retails at $119 but we can give forum members that are upgrading the controller for $89.

Old 05-16-2011, 05:12 PM   #24
photonfury
I wanna go fast!!!!

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Can you give an update as to how many have already signed up for the group buy?
Old 05-16-2011, 05:18 PM   #25
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Is their a SoCal installer?