Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 05-15-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
Khoipong

Drives: V6 black camaro
Newbie help

Hey how are you guys. I've been checking out the site for a while. You guys have some really nice rides. Well I ended up buying a v6 camaro wanted a ss but couldn't afford it right now.

I'm Hopi g you guys can help me out
I've been using the search button but need some specifics.

I'm looking for a nice rear spoiler. I see you can put the vert spoiler on ours. What are my best options and prices and where can I get it,

Also Im looking for a nice rear roof window spoiler. Saw some on eBay anyone have pics of theirs.

Want hids as well.? How does it work with the daytime running lights?

I eliminated the front emblem already. I need a custom rear one. Anywhere I can get them I saw Gary is selling them.

Also I put on some 22inch lexani concave wheels. With the eibach pro kit. Not happy with the drop still has a two finger gap want the fender to sit right on the wheel.. Will I have to go with coil overs to go is low.?
Thanks for you help guys.
Khoipong is offline   Reply With Quote