Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 05-18-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
CooG
RIP - Convertible SS

Drives: '13 Mustang Boss 302 - RED
Ghost Armour Offer for Camaro5.com

Guys,

Over in the Camaro Convertible Forum, a member (ambientweather) posted his experience with a company called Ghost Armor. Ghost Armor makes clear screen shields for cellphones, computers screens, etc....but has a protection package for our Camaros as well! Front lights, interior gauges, door handles, and the radio display faceplate. (I've had my convertible 3 weeks and it already has minor scratches on the radio.)

I emailed the Ghost Armor and asked if we could get a Camaro5.com discount for our orders with them. Josh from Ghost Armor replied that if we enter "camaro5" in the box for promo codes, we can get 10% off our orders!

http://ghost-armor.com/ is their website.

On the left side of the screen you will see "Select Manuafacturer" and select Chevrolet. This will take you to the Camaro products.

BTW - I have no affiliation with Ghost Armor. Just passing on a good deal on a good product. Thanks to ambientweather and Josh for the help!
CooG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Met the Ghost Armor people out at C5FII and got my phone done while I was there... great company. Would highly recommend... they worked their tails off installing their film on cars the whole time!
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:25 PM   #3
CooG
RIP - Convertible SS

Drives: '13 Mustang Boss 302 - RED
My order arrived today....looks like a quality kit! Comes with small squirt bottle of solution and small rubber squeegy for installation. Very nice and user friendly.....
CooG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:50 PM   #4
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Love all my Ghost Armor stuff, great product and company
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:50 PM   #5
Nomad

Drives: '11 2SS/RS RJT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffnshine View Post
Love all my Ghost Armor stuff, great product and company
+1.
I got the full protection package. Bug splatter on the headlights wipes right off with no issues. Radio looks better then new.
Vararam CAI, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Separate Clutch Fluid Reservoir, Ghost Armor Full Protection Package, Chromed Turn Signal Bulbs, RPI Stealth Splash Guards, Skip Shift Eliminator, Defenderworx Chrome Bowtie Inserts, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Camaro Decal Store CGM Hood Spears with "376ci" custom text, Billet Depot/Drake Underhood Polished Caps, CGM Lug Nut Decals, Pedders Front Radius Rod Inserts, JacFab Front License Plate Bracket
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:26 PM   #6
ScottyB911

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS
I did their full package right after I bought my car....great stuff, every gauge in the car still looks flawless...

ScottyB911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:49 PM   #7
Mustang Killa

Drives: Black 2SS
THANKS!

We really appreciate all of the great feedback from everyone, I havent had as much time on the forums lately due to a rigourous travel schedule but the feedback from you guys goes further than anything I could post

And yes Dylan, we did work our tails off @CamaroFest..there were quite a few sunburns from that weekend! but it was cool getting to meet the members from all over and seeing all of the different personal touches everyone put on their cars. It was great meeting you and your Adams staff, you have made an Adams customer out of me.

One thing Id like to let some of the newer members know is that I was a member on here long before a vendor, I joined because my car is my passion. As far as the company, we used to only do personal electronics. The whole reason we started doing Camaro stuff was because of feedback from the members about the radio face and how easily it scratches and it grew from there. So thanks to you guys we got into this.
Mustang Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:12 AM   #8
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 72 GTO 07 NBS Silverado
Our radio had a scratch and now with this it is GONE....looks better than new.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:42 AM   #9
Sasquatch
C5 THAKILYETI

Drives: 2LTRS
i am sick and tired of being afraid to dust my radio face! it's also got a mild blemish on it!

i had better order this...
Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:51 AM   #10
Sasquatch
C5 THAKILYETI

Drives: 2LTRS
just ordered it...
Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:54 AM   #11
bowtie628
Auto body and paint guy

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
whats up with there website? i clicked on the product where it says "more info" and a error comes up..
Old 05-25-2011, 10:02 AM   #12
Nomad

Drives: '11 2SS/RS RJT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Killa View Post
We really appreciate all of the great feedback from everyone, I havent had as much time on the forums lately due to a rigourous travel schedule but the feedback from you guys goes further than anything I could post

And yes Dylan, we did work our tails off @CamaroFest..there were quite a few sunburns from that weekend! but it was cool getting to meet the members from all over and seeing all of the different personal touches everyone put on their cars. It was great meeting you and your Adams staff, you have made an Adams customer out of me.

One thing Id like to let some of the newer members know is that I was a member on here long before a vendor, I joined because my car is my passion. As far as the company, we used to only do personal electronics. The whole reason we started doing Camaro stuff was because of feedback from the members about the radio face and how easily it scratches and it grew from there. So thanks to you guys we got into this.
Now, if you would only put the gill decals on your site...
Vararam CAI, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Separate Clutch Fluid Reservoir, Ghost Armor Full Protection Package, Chromed Turn Signal Bulbs, RPI Stealth Splash Guards, Skip Shift Eliminator, Defenderworx Chrome Bowtie Inserts, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Camaro Decal Store CGM Hood Spears with "376ci" custom text, Billet Depot/Drake Underhood Polished Caps, CGM Lug Nut Decals, Pedders Front Radius Rod Inserts, JacFab Front License Plate Bracket
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #13
united1

Drives: slpzl585vert.
just ordered
united1 is offline   Reply With Quote