Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,563
Camaro5 Fire Shirt

We placed a HUGE order for the circle 5 on fire shirts as soon as we got back from the fest since these things were SO popular.

We got 3 massive boxes in from UPS yesterday of EVERY size. That is right. We have PLENTY for everyone of the new Fire shirt.

If you go to the store, www.camaro5store.com, you will find the shirts available for purchase. Again, every size is in stock. NO WAIT.

Yes, Spike....we now have YOUR shirt ready to ship...


Attached Images
 
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE
 
Dr Jkel's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Oxford, Alabama
Posts: 4,442
Thanks for the udpates on my order/shipping. I really appreciate it alot.
John
__________________
MUSTANG...Like Bringing a Hot Dog to a Steak Dinner....There is no comparison.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:05 AM   #3
Merc
In The Circle
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Abbotsford BC Canada
Posts: 10,199
Now we we need hoodies to match.

__________________
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:55 AM   #4
hollywood21639
 
hollywood21639's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS/RS
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wilmington, DE
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuryman View Post
Now we we need hoodies to match.

Quoted for truthiness.
hollywood21639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #5
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuryman View Post
Now we we need hoodies to match.

+1
__________________
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:39 PM   #6
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,149
I got my fire shirt today. Woo hoo! I love it. Thanks Tag Team!
__________________
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:26 AM   #7
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,563
You guys are welcome!

You know...I only wish I would have thought of it when we went back to the printer to get our current run of 225 shirts done. I would have had them toss some hoodies on there too. That would have been SUPER cool. Yeah...I screwed up on that one... :(

But, we have plenty of these shirts around....and should for a while. So, if anyone asks, you know where to tell them to go.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:36 PM   #8
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE
 
Dr Jkel's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Oxford, Alabama
Posts: 4,442
Got mine today, Thanks Doug. Great Shirt
__________________
MUSTANG...Like Bringing a Hot Dog to a Steak Dinner....There is no comparison.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:38 PM   #9
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,722
how long does it normally take to get shirts? I ordered some on the 16th and haven't heard anything or gotten anything
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:49 AM   #10
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
Got mine today, Thanks Doug. Great Shirt
Absolutely! Glad you like'em!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
how long does it normally take to get shirts? I ordered some on the 16th and haven't heard anything or gotten anything
Shouldn't take long at all. I'm sure there's a very reasonable explanation. If you just ordered fire shirts, or combo of fire and fest shirts, they could have gone out same day. If you ordered something we didn't have in stock, we are going to be waiting for it to come in. Email Dana since she takes care of all the ordering. She'll be able to get you taken care of asap.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:28 AM   #11
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Absolutely! Glad you like'em!!


Shouldn't take long at all. I'm sure there's a very reasonable explanation. If you just ordered fire shirts, or combo of fire and fest shirts, they could have gone out same day. If you ordered something we didn't have in stock, we are going to be waiting for it to come in. Email Dana since she takes care of all the ordering. She'll be able to get you taken care of asap.
It was a fest shirt and a regular camaro5 shirt in grey.
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #12
DarkneSS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Westchester, New York
Posts: 3,715
Got mine thursday! looks GREAT! Thanks so much...keep my shipping info on file Im sure Ill be buying other stuff in the future.
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:28 AM   #13
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
It was a fest shirt and a regular camaro5 shirt in grey.
We have to be waiting on the gray C5 shirt to come in. That's the only thing I can think of. Again, if you email Dana (she does not regularly check the forums) she'll let you know exactly what's up. We should be getting in another large shipment of C5 shirts to replenish our stock shirts this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkneSS View Post
Got mine thursday! looks GREAT! Thanks so much...keep my shipping info on file Im sure Ill be buying other stuff in the future.
You got it! Glad you like it.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:00 PM   #14
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,722
I'll shot her an email tomorrow. Thanks Tag.
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:25 PM   #15
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB
 
Chaotic73's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Yardville, NJ
Posts: 1,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
We placed a HUGE order for the circle 5 on fire shirts as soon as we got back from the fest since these things were SO popular.

We got 3 massive boxes in from UPS yesterday of EVERY size. That is right. We have PLENTY for everyone of the new Fire shirt.

If you go to the store, www.camaro5store.com, you will find the shirts available for purchase. Again, every size is in stock. NO WAIT.

Yes, Spike....we now have YOUR shirt ready to ship...


What is the return policy on these as I'm not sure what size to get, I can wear either a XL or 2XL. So if I ordered a 2XL and it's to big can it be returned? Thanks.

Also do you plan on making any zip up hoodies?
__________________
Chaotic73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:11 AM   #16
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic84 View Post
What is the return policy on these as I'm not sure what size to get, I can wear either a XL or 2XL. So if I ordered a 2XL and it's to big can it be returned? Thanks.

Also do you plan on making any zip up hoodies?
The shirts we carry are Gildan Ultra cotton. They are basically the same as any other standard shirt you can get. Like you, I can go with either an XL or 2XL....gotta closet full of both sizes.

Sometimes I want baggier and wear a 2XL. Sometimes I like them more fitted and wear an XL. The best I can say is to go with what you think you will be most comfortable with. We can exchange the shirt, sure. But, you'll have to cover shipping. If we paid for return shipping and shipping back to you, we might as well give out the shirt for free and obviously, we have to cover the cost on these. The best I can say is to try to order the size you think you'd fit best in.

And on the 2nd part of the question, no. Quite honestly, I goofed. Only after doing our second run of these shirts did I realize (or have the idea dawn on me), that we could have had our printer toss in a bunch of other styles of shirts....hoodies, tank tops, etc. I wish we could do several runs on different types when we want. But, we can only print a minimum of 225 of these at a time....as a 15 screen shirt, it's pretty expensive to print.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:40 AM   #17
Nasty1970
 
Nasty1970's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Red 2SS RS Convertible
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
The shirts we carry are Gildan Ultra cotton. They are basically the same as any other standard shirt you can get. Like you, I can go with either an XL or 2XL....gotta closet full of both sizes.

Sometimes I want baggier and wear a 2XL. Sometimes I like them more fitted and wear an XL. The best I can say is to go with what you think you will be most comfortable with. We can exchange the shirt, sure. But, you'll have to cover shipping. If we paid for return shipping and shipping back to you, we might as well give out the shirt for free and obviously, we have to cover the cost on these. The best I can say is to try to order the size you think you'd fit best in.

And on the 2nd part of the question, no. Quite honestly, I goofed. Only after doing our second run of these shirts did I realize (or have the idea dawn on me), that we could have had our printer toss in a bunch of other styles of shirts....hoodies, tank tops, etc. I wish we could do several runs on different types when we want. But, we can only print a minimum of 225 of these at a time....as a 15 screen shirt, it's pretty expensive to print.
Next time you print some shirts, Ill order a 3XLT, 3 XL Tall...Id be glad to pay ahead of time.
Nasty1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY Noweeds exhaust diverter installation CanadianCamaro Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions 31 11-25-2015 09:23 PM
Fahrenheit 426 - NEW Camaro5 Store Shirt TAG UR IT 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 30 01-24-2011 09:02 PM
GM Stock Sale: Taxpayers and investors not as fortunate as UAW Berean General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 65 11-29-2010 07:48 PM
Camaro Style offering Double Din Special and other audio items Indpowr Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav 99 11-16-2010 09:12 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.