Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #15
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB
 
Chaotic73's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Yardville, NJ
Posts: 1,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
We placed a HUGE order for the circle 5 on fire shirts as soon as we got back from the fest since these things were SO popular.

We got 3 massive boxes in from UPS yesterday of EVERY size. That is right. We have PLENTY for everyone of the new Fire shirt.

If you go to the store, www.camaro5store.com, you will find the shirts available for purchase. Again, every size is in stock. NO WAIT.

Yes, Spike....we now have YOUR shirt ready to ship...


What is the return policy on these as I'm not sure what size to get, I can wear either a XL or 2XL. So if I ordered a 2XL and it's to big can it be returned? Thanks.

Also do you plan on making any zip up hoodies?
__________________
Chaotic73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:11 PM   #16
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic84 View Post
What is the return policy on these as I'm not sure what size to get, I can wear either a XL or 2XL. So if I ordered a 2XL and it's to big can it be returned? Thanks.

Also do you plan on making any zip up hoodies?
The shirts we carry are Gildan Ultra cotton. They are basically the same as any other standard shirt you can get. Like you, I can go with either an XL or 2XL....gotta closet full of both sizes.

Sometimes I want baggier and wear a 2XL. Sometimes I like them more fitted and wear an XL. The best I can say is to go with what you think you will be most comfortable with. We can exchange the shirt, sure. But, you'll have to cover shipping. If we paid for return shipping and shipping back to you, we might as well give out the shirt for free and obviously, we have to cover the cost on these. The best I can say is to try to order the size you think you'd fit best in.

And on the 2nd part of the question, no. Quite honestly, I goofed. Only after doing our second run of these shirts did I realize (or have the idea dawn on me), that we could have had our printer toss in a bunch of other styles of shirts....hoodies, tank tops, etc. I wish we could do several runs on different types when we want. But, we can only print a minimum of 225 of these at a time....as a 15 screen shirt, it's pretty expensive to print.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:40 AM   #17
Nasty1970
 
Nasty1970's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Red 2SS RS Convertible
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
The shirts we carry are Gildan Ultra cotton. They are basically the same as any other standard shirt you can get. Like you, I can go with either an XL or 2XL....gotta closet full of both sizes.

Sometimes I want baggier and wear a 2XL. Sometimes I like them more fitted and wear an XL. The best I can say is to go with what you think you will be most comfortable with. We can exchange the shirt, sure. But, you'll have to cover shipping. If we paid for return shipping and shipping back to you, we might as well give out the shirt for free and obviously, we have to cover the cost on these. The best I can say is to try to order the size you think you'd fit best in.

And on the 2nd part of the question, no. Quite honestly, I goofed. Only after doing our second run of these shirts did I realize (or have the idea dawn on me), that we could have had our printer toss in a bunch of other styles of shirts....hoodies, tank tops, etc. I wish we could do several runs on different types when we want. But, we can only print a minimum of 225 of these at a time....as a 15 screen shirt, it's pretty expensive to print.
Next time you print some shirts, Ill order a 3XLT, 3 XL Tall...Id be glad to pay ahead of time.
Nasty1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:24 PM   #18
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty1970 View Post
Next time you print some shirts, Ill order a 3XLT, 3 XL Tall...Id be glad to pay ahead of time.
You have NO idea how badly I want to do long/talls. The problem is that they need to order some unGODly amount in each size to make it happen. Believe me, I did everything in my power to make it happen since that is what I wear too. Love me my Eddie Bauer and Old Navy Talls!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:37 PM   #19
Nasty1970
 
Nasty1970's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Red 2SS RS Convertible
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 348
I know a t shirt guy locally that does college shirts that would do these, and you can order whatever size you want, you can order exact numbers of each size. food for thought...hes also pretty cheap, depending on how many colors, what size and quality graphics...he has done shirts from 6-10 each.
Nasty1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:24 PM   #20
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,281
Just ordered one!
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:06 PM   #21
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty1970 View Post
I know a t shirt guy locally that does college shirts that would do these, and you can order whatever size you want, you can order exact numbers of each size. food for thought...hes also pretty cheap, depending on how many colors, what size and quality graphics...he has done shirts from 6-10 each.
Cool.

Ask him just for kicks. Tell him there are 7 colors on the front and 8 on the back. Show him the image. I'm willing to bet his set up charges and screen charges will be pretty high and he won't want to hold the screens for reprints.

It wasn't inexpensive to do the shirts. And with all the screens, that's why they want us to order as many as we do...since we are trying to avoid more screen charges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
Just ordered one!


We'll get it out and on the way to you asap!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #22
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,569
Still have TONS of these in stock, everyone! If you order any of the fire or fest shirts, we can get them out same day...depending on time of the day, of course.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:20 AM   #23
Nasty1970
 
Nasty1970's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Red 2SS RS Convertible
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Cool.

Ask him just for kicks. Tell him there are 7 colors on the front and 8 on the back. Show him the image. I'm willing to bet his set up charges and screen charges will be pretty high and he won't want to hold the screens for reprints.

It wasn't inexpensive to do the shirts. And with all the screens, that's why they want us to order as many as we do...since we are trying to avoid more screen charges.




We'll get it out and on the way to you asap!
will ask.
Nasty1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:00 AM   #24
c_LoW29


 
c_LoW29's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Slidell, LA
Posts: 2,425
nice just placed an order for a fire 5 shirt and 4 decals cant wait
__________________

DMVC5
c_LoW29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #25
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,569
Very cool. I'm VERY glad y'all like that fire shirt. I was a PAIN to make, but I can not even begin to tell y'all how cool it is to see people wearing them.

LOVE IT.

SO, thanks to everyone for picking them up and wearing them. We'll have to do another NEW shirt later to early next year.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:03 PM   #26
hawkfe
 
hawkfe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray 3LT
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: TX
Posts: 740
Order placed for Fire shirt and decal.
hawkfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:42 AM   #27
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,569
Awesome.

We'll make sure we get it out asap.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:47 AM   #28
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Very cool. I'm VERY glad y'all like that fire shirt. I was a PAIN to make, but I can not even begin to tell y'all how cool it is to see people wearing them.

LOVE IT.

SO, thanks to everyone for picking them up and wearing them. We'll have to do another NEW shirt later to early next year.
Not sure how.... but the shirt looks even better in person than it does in the pics!

Sweet design guys!
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY Noweeds exhaust diverter installation CanadianCamaro Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions 38 05-10-2016 05:35 PM
Fahrenheit 426 - NEW Camaro5 Store Shirt TAG UR IT 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 30 01-24-2011 08:02 PM
GM Stock Sale: Taxpayers and investors not as fortunate as UAW Berean General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 65 11-29-2010 06:48 PM
Camaro Style offering Double Din Special and other audio items Indpowr Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav 99 11-16-2010 08:12 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.