Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hines Performance (HPE)
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

USA - Great Lakes IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI

Old 05-19-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
wwddnnone
Ur G'nna feel a pinch

Drives: 2011 SS Convertible
Make it STOP ! ! ! ! !

Mods are addictive!

Well, I've had the vert for just one month.

Since we got it I've attended my first mod day (thanks again Heinz), changed the oil, installed an SLP Loudmouth axle back, Rotofab Intake, Headlight Armor and yesterday I dropped more coin on Pedders springs, bushings and front & rear sways.

They should be here by Memorial Day, unfortunately I've got a class reunion in Missouri that weekend then my sister is getting married the following weekend back here, . . . at my house! I won't even get into how that happened.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing my Ohio friends at Cincyspeed on Saturday. I won't make it down there until about 2:00, hopefully there will still be time to strap onto the dyno and see exactly what I've got.

P.S. I'm looking for installation pointers for the Pedders if anyone has any.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:05 AM   #2
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: CGM w/Black stripes
if you don't want to mod, you have to forget about this site, have a moderator disable your account, remove link from favorites and take medication...otherwise, this site will make you take loans out to get stuff. it is too addictive, but at the same time.. if you do drive your car (not a garage queen) and enjoy modding it.. it too much freakin fun!!!!

now, back to working on the wife to get an exhaust. I think I'm wearing her down.
hrpiii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
dragom
2G1FB1EV3A9121989

Drives: Rally Yellow RS Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
if you don't want to mod, you have to forget about this site, have a moderator disable your account, remove link from favorites and take medication...otherwise, this site will make you take loans out to get stuff. it is too addictive, but at the same time.. if you do drive your car (not a garage queen) and enjoy modding it.. it too much freakin fun!!!!

now, back to working on the wife to get an exhaust. I think I'm wearing her down.
hank You kill me!!
dragom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:21 PM   #4
wwddnnone
Ur G'nna feel a pinch

Drives: 2011 SS Convertible
Thanks Hank. I'll have to slow down after this and just enjoy driving it for a while. I've already started to put together my to do list for winter.

You heading to Cincyspeed tomorrow?
Old 05-22-2011, 09:26 PM   #5
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 2012 zl1
It was great to meet you at Cincyspeed. That' one beautiful car you have! Thanks for including Roto-fab products in your list of mods.

Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote