Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #681
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
a few more done
Attached Images

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:50 PM   #682
overhaulengines

another one ready to go

lupe
Attached Images

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
Old 09-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #683
soloknight6
SoCal HT5! SD

Drives: Roxanne (COTW 11/26/12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
another one ready to go

lupe

Mine?
soloknight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #684
MikeMoach

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS
The black with yellow interior, if the center console lid is painted we need to talk

Edit: referring to post #681
MikeMoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #685
IneedAZ

Drives: 2012 2LT RS
My car is IBM, and my wife didnt want me to get the IBM center color, she thinks it should be red like the RS. I was wondering if u have painted any red with the IBM pinstripe or the reverse of that? What are your thoughts of those two colors together?
2012: Vmax TBody, CAI w/scoop, Solo HFC, ZL1 FP, Magnaflow TruX, Dynomax VT, Elite catch can, HP Tune, Throttle Contoller, BMR; Springs, Sways, Trailing Arms, Toe Ends, & Safety Loop, Koni str.t, Pioneer Z150bh, Phoenix Gold Sub, Hertz speakers & 5ch Amp, SS rear with 3.91 gears w/Eaton TrueTrac, and BMR bushings, Baer Decela Rotors, Goodridge brake lines, Brembo(GM) 4 piston calipers, Hawk Ceramic pads, and Michelin PSS tires, N.O. Nitrous, JacFab 3/4" intake spacer, and ported intake, Circle D 5c. 12.3@112
IneedAZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #686
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloknight6 View Post

Mine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
Just placed an order for a set of chrome w/ IBM centers. (I'll be doing my key's bowtie w/ a touch up brush )
Attachment 427405
Thank u

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMoach View Post
The black with yellow interior, if the center console lid is painted we need to talk

Edit: referring to post #681
That autobot is not painted, that is stitching. But I painted a lid for Jeff (stormtrooper ) black with white stripes. As far as I know it's holding up well so we might be able to do some painting on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by IneedAZ View Post
My car is IBM, and my wife didnt want me to get the IBM center color, she thinks it should be red like the RS. I was wondering if u have painted any red with the IBM pinstripe or the reverse of that? What are your thoughts of those two colors together?
Never done that combo, not sure how those colors would work. I'm thinking chrome outer, IBM Center with silver stripe around the center or all IBM (no chrome) with silver outline( to match your stripes)????

Lupe

Old 09-30-2012, 12:15 AM   #687
MikeMoach

I saw stormtroopers a week or 2 ago it's holding up really nice, what do you think we can make with that type of paint? Do you think corners wont hold up?
Old 09-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #688
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMoach View Post
I saw stormtroopers a week or 2 ago it's holding up really nice, what do you think we can make with that type of paint? Do you think corners wont hold up?
I would send Jeff a pm, but as far as I know he has no issues. We can paint a name or logo, as long as I can get a stencil for it

Lupe

Old 09-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #689
MikeMoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
I would send Jeff a pm, but as far as I know he has no issues. We can paint a name or logo, as long as I can get a stencil for it

Lupe

He said its holding up great

Do you have a couple stencils already? If so what you got? I got a crazy idea but gotta find out f I can get it as a stencil though :(
Old 10-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #690
overhaulengines

a few more ready to go

lupe
Attached Images

Old 10-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #691
overhaulengines

some more done

lupe
Attached Images

Old 10-08-2012, 06:36 PM   #692
overhaulengines

got some silverado bowtie done, all carbon flash with ABM stripe, came out pretty sweet

lupe
Attached Images

Old 10-08-2012, 11:07 PM   #693
Ghost1LE

Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
Getting a new 1LE soon, counting the days til it comes. It's gonna be AGM, thinking about just going with a Flat or Matte black all the way with the front/rear bowties, side lettering, and the Tail light bezels. Any deals if I get it all from you or recommendations on a different color or additional to the bowties. Open to ideas.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:38 PM   #694
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by soloknight6 View Post

Mine?
sweeeet....
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #695
overhaulengines

a few more ready to go,

lupe
Attached Images

Old 10-11-2012, 01:46 PM   #696
C4
ERNEST

Drives: 2012CAMARO 1LT RS CONVERTIBLE
can u please pm me a price for the lighted bowties
for the front and back.
C4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #697
overhaulengines

Front lighted bowtie. IOM outer, gloss black inner with orange/amber led's
See more here

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159730

Lupe