Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Circle-D
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2012, 12:52 AM   #715
Aubrey64


 
Aubrey64's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 2,686
Awesome! Can't wait to see them in person!
__________________
Aubrey64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:53 AM   #716
Alexis@RiverCityCreations
 
Drives: expo
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: san antonio, Texas
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubrey64 View Post
Awesome! Can't wait to see them in person!
here is a better shot fuel door.

alexis
Attached Images
  
Alexis@RiverCityCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:24 AM   #717
Aubrey64


 
Aubrey64's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 2,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis@RiverCityCreations View Post
here is a better shot fuel door.

alexis
Looks really great! Could not be happier! Thanks!
__________________
Aubrey64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:44 PM   #718
overhaulengines

 
overhaulengines's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubrey64 View Post
Looks really great! Could not be happier! Thanks!
your welcome

lupe
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #719
Aubrey64


 
Aubrey64's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 2,686
Installed my fuel door and bow ties today, and I love them! Awesome job like always! Thanks!
Attached Images
  
__________________
Aubrey64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #720
J-Rod6410
M6 10 second club
 
J-Rod6410's Avatar
 
Drives: A 4000 Lb BeaSSt
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Crackin Azz on a hi-way near you
Posts: 1,057
Hey Lupe, need a price please for gloss black "camaro" fender emblems(2) and also gloss black "SS" emblem (1) for the front grill(don't know if they're different). Also I need an underhood fuse block cover painted IOM but I would like it completely smooth, no grain and all the symbols on it removed or smoothed out. I need these asap. Please let me know.

BTW, Im in Houston with the H-Town Camaro Club. My zip is 77469.

Thanks,
Jaime.
__________________
TEAM LS3 Best pass: 10.49 @ 135 with M6

730RWHP 650RWTQ ECS S/C stock bottom end, 4L80, 9"
Built by: J-Rod.... Tuned by: Matt Sorian @ FSP (floridaspeedandpower.com)
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/6410Jrod
Follow me on Instagram: @J_Rod6410
J-Rod6410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:26 PM   #721
overhaulengines

 
overhaulengines's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrrod6410 View Post
Hey Lupe, need a price please for gloss black "camaro" fender emblems(2) and also gloss black "SS" emblem (1) for the front grill(don't know if they're different). Also I need an underhood fuse block cover painted IOM but I would like it completely smooth, no grain and all the symbols on it removed or smoothed out. I need these asap. Please let me know.

BTW, Im in Houston with the H-Town Camaro Club. My zip is 77469.

Thanks,
Jaime.
Thx for your order
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:11 PM   #722
RB1
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Yorba Linda, Ca
Posts: 4
Smile

Lupe, The ZL1 engine cover and bowties look amazing! Great work !!
Thanks Much
RB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #723
Klepton
 
Klepton's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, LS3, SW w/ IOM package
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 304
Hi Lupe,
Please give me a quote for the following:

1) My underhood fuse box cover painted in Inferno Orange Metallic.

* Note - Do you have a picture of a fuse box cover painted llke the previous customer specified, "completely smooth, no grain and all the symbols on it removed or smoothed out" so I can see the difference between that and the normal "grainy" one? *

2)



My engine cover similar to this one, but with everything that is black (including the Chevrolet letters) painted Summit White instead, and everything that is yellow (including the V8 and outline) painted Inferno Orange Metallic instead.

Also, I live in Austin (78727). Please give me a quote both for this shipped and for pickup (if pickup is allowed?).
Klepton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:26 PM   #724
overhaulengines

 
overhaulengines's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klepton View Post
Hi Lupe,
Please give me a quote for the following:

1) My underhood fuse box cover painted in Inferno Orange Metallic.

* Note - Do you have a picture of a fuse box cover painted llke the previous customer specified, "completely smooth, no grain and all the symbols on it removed or smoothed out" so I can see the difference between that and the normal "grainy" one? *

2)



My engine cover similar to this one, but with everything that is black (including the Chevrolet letters) painted Summit White instead, and everything that is yellow (including the V8 and outline) painted Inferno Orange Metallic instead.

Also, I live in Austin (78727). Please give me a quote both for this shipped and for pickup (if pickup is allowed?).
all pms replied to.

lupe
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:16 AM   #725
overhaulengines

 
overhaulengines's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,141
thank you camaro5 for all the orders, overtime next week

lupe
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:23 PM   #726
overhaulengines

 
overhaulengines's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,141
custom painted caliper covers

caliper covers

lupe
Attached Images
  
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:56 PM   #727
ssrs396
 
ssrs396's Avatar
 
Drives: 68 vert 396 13 ls
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: cruising
Posts: 361
Nice covers, the bolts would look good in black also.

P.S. did you get my payment for the bowties?
ssrs396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:12 PM   #728
overhaulengines

 
overhaulengines's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrs396 View Post
Nice covers, the bolts would look good in black also.

P.S. did you get my payment for the bowties?
yes sir.

lupe
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:43 PM   #729
Flying24
 
Flying24's Avatar
 
Drives: Victory Red 2011 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Waldorf, Maryland
Posts: 51
Looking good Thanks Lupe

Flying24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:58 PM   #730
Alexis@RiverCityCreations
 
Drives: expo
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: san antonio, Texas
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying24 View Post
Looking good Thanks Lupe

those came out great, thank you for choosing us

Alexis
Alexis@RiverCityCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #731
ChadG

 
ChadG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,679
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
caliper covers

lupe
Those look awesome!!! Can you do any body color like ABM? PM me with a price please!
ChadG is online now   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Custom Painted Engine Cover with Lighting Options by River City Creations & Lighting overhaulengines Exterior Parts & Accessories 314 01-18-2016 07:57 AM
One more on board, River City Creations and Lighting overhaulengines Sponsor Announcements / Giveaways / Contests 6 06-21-2011 01:05 PM
Custom Painted Stripes Underway for Bumleb's Rally Yellow 2SS RumbleBeeSS Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 140 06-20-2010 01:12 AM
Custom Painted Stripes and Ground Effects rharon Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 59 10-26-2009 11:08 AM
To anyone who might want a True-Fire Custom Painted 2010 Camaro CarJackD Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 17 03-23-2009 01:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.