Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Lethal Racing
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 02-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #51
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
thank you for your orders,

lupe

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:09 PM   #52
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: I drive the green one
can you pm price on cutting alone on a v6 cover please
Old 02-18-2012, 11:18 PM   #53
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
can you pm price on cutting alone on a v6 cover please
pm sent

lupe

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
Old 02-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #54
overhaulengines

V6 engine Cover SIM

thank you Figjam-5 and Pbretelson for your orders

lupe
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #55
overhaulengines

gloss black and Synergy green V6 engine cover

a few more pics

lupe
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2012, 11:15 AM   #56
Bangarang

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT SIM w/ Carbon Fiber
That's silver one looks familiar . I haven't had a chance to throw the engine cover on yet, but the trim pieces look great! I'll have to upload a few pics when I get a chance.
Thanks Lupe!
Bangarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:22 AM   #57
ArmoSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Can you do the middle part carbon fiber...hydro coat/dip?
ArmoSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:51 AM   #58
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]

Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Lupe,

I have a request very similar to my friend in the post above mine.

Now, I need an engine cover with the screen cutout, but MUCH wider if possible. I really want to show a lot of light from under there (or maybe a custom cutout shape like yours some how). Now, I'm not sure if I want it painted. Instead I would like to see if the sides (where it is currently red and near the screens) can be Hydro-dipped in White Carbon Fiber. Then, the black plastic center, and small outer black pieces I would like Hydro-dipped in Black Carbon Fiber. Can you do that for me and is it possible, and how much?

I almost went with another vendor because they do hydro-dipping of all kinds, but they don't do the cutout screen. I love your work and trust you, so I would like to give you my business instead if possible.

Thanks!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #59
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmoSS View Post
Can you do the middle part carbon fiber...hydro coat/dip?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Lupe,

I have a request very similar to my friend in the post above mine.

Now, I need an engine cover with the screen cutout, but MUCH wider if possible. I really want to show a lot of light from under there (or maybe a custom cutout shape like yours some how). Now, I'm not sure if I want it painted. Instead I would like to see if the sides (where it is currently red and near the screens) can be Hydro-dipped in White Carbon Fiber. Then, the black plastic center, and small outer black pieces I would like Hydro-dipped in Black Carbon Fiber. Can you do that for me and is it possible, and how much?

I almost went with another vendor because they do hydro-dipping of all kinds, but they don't do the cutout screen. I love your work and trust you, so I would like to give you my business instead if possible.

Thanks!

hello guys, sorry but i don't do the hyrdo dipping or carbon fiber at this time or do i know anyone that does it:(

lupe

Old 03-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #60
TCAT

That's okay man! If I were to have you paint it though, and have your install the mesh that's wider than in the first picture, would it cost any extra than the mesh design cutout you already have?
Old 03-10-2012, 05:39 PM   #61
overhaulengines

Quote:
That's okay man! If I were to have you paint it though, and have your install the mesh that's wider than in the first picture, would it cost any extra than the mesh design cutout you already have?
hi, it would be option 2. this includes 1 color on the area you want cut. if you want the center and the far sides to stay the OEM black then there is no extra cost

lupe

Old 03-10-2012, 05:45 PM   #62
TCAT

Okay perfect. It's good to know I can choose either the general cut size of the part where the mesh will be, and or the design. I'm going to have think hard about this because I need it within the next two months installed and ready to go. I'm assuming the turn around time is much sooner than that . How much extra to paint a fuse cover box and will you provide a new one of those as well?
Old 03-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #63
overhaulengines

i can do a wide of narrow cut or a basic design cut, nothing to fancy please lol, fuse box cover $40.00, both covers will be new shipping for both is $15.00

lupe

Old 03-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #64
TCAT

Haha, no problem . I'm sure it will be an easy design. I'll likely go for a wide cut for the opening where the mesh will be. I wonder if there will be a way to make the engine cover match the hood some how with the look of the hood "spears". Any ideas on the look. My hood is carbon fiber and the spears are the only section where the Carbon shows. We can paint the spears black on the engine cover but it may be difficult to get the spears to work with the cutout of the mesh.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #65
overhaulengines

Quote:
Haha, no problem . I'm sure it will be an easy design. I'll likely go for a wide cut for the opening where the mesh will be. I wonder if there will be a way to make the engine cover match the hood some how with the look of the hood "spears". Any ideas on the look. My hood is carbon fiber and the spears are the only section where the Carbon shows. We can paint the spears black on the engine cover but it may be difficult to get the spears to work with the cutout of the mesh.
you should draw something up on paper and see if we can do it

lupe

Old 03-13-2012, 11:38 AM   #66
TCAT

You got it. I'll brainstorm today and see what we can do with it.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:34 PM   #67
overhaulengines

hey tcat, how the storm in your brain coming along lol

lupe

Old 03-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #68
TCAT

Actually pretty darn good! Thanks! I'll see if I can get you a somewhat good rendering of my idea. I'll PM it too you when I get home tomorrow afternoon or night at the latest. Let's just say, it won't be drastic, but it will have the cutouts extended, more mesh, etc. I think you'll like it. It will come as close to my hood spears as possible. You'll do a much better job of designing it in real life than I can on photoshop. Lol. Hang tight and I'll get it for you tomorrow! Thanks again
Old 03-16-2012, 07:38 PM   #69
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Actually pretty darn good! Thanks! I'll see if I can get you a somewhat good rendering of my idea. I'll PM it too you when I get home tomorrow afternoon or night at the latest. Let's just say, it won't be drastic, but it will have the cutouts extended, more mesh, etc. I think you'll like it. It will come as close to my hood spears as possible. You'll do a much better job of designing it in real life than I can on photoshop. Lol. Hang tight and I'll get it for you tomorrow! Thanks again
Old 03-16-2012, 07:44 PM   #70
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Ha, let's hope my design is worth the popcorn. Lol. It should be some good stuff and I haven't seen it yet at least. I'll post pictures of it when it's all done.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:59 PM   #71
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Ha, let's hope my design is worth the popcorn. Lol. It should be some good stuff and I haven't seen it yet at least. I'll post pictures of it when it's all done.
Can't wait.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #72
overhaulengines

working on a ZL1 engine cover now

lupe

Old 05-18-2012, 10:14 PM   #73
overhaulengines

got some good stuff with the ZL1 cover and ZL1 strut brace hopefully done by thursday

lupe

Old 05-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #74
Bluestreak 2010

Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
I don't think I have seen any examples, but can you paint over the black portion of the circle? If so, I would like a V6 engine cover in the pattern below with everything black done in SIM and everything green changed to IBM. The one exception would be only painting the center part of the bowtie IBM, leaving the chrome portion unpainted.

If you can do this please PM me price (should be option 1, right?) and ordering info. Thanks!
Bluestreak 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:59 PM   #75
overhaulengines

custom painted ZL1 engine cover and strut brace

custom painted ZL1 engine cover and strut brace
Attached Images