Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Circle-D
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 07-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #99
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
here you go TCAT ohh the strut brace belongs to AKA 22, the camaro letter, flag and AKA 22 are not vinyl, those are painted on

lupe
Awe Yayahhhhhhhhhhh!! Now that's a sexy engine cover right there. Our vision has officially come true. Good god, that's a work of art man. You have so much talet it's coming out of your ears man.

For anyone reading this, just remember, you saw our engine here first, so give credit where credit is due . This is truly one of a kind. You have to love the fact that my engine cover matches the hood. I'm in love with it. I can't wait to light it up with colorshift LED's. Right when I get it, that's my project ASAP.

Thanks again Lupe. Your a great guy and a true artist.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #100
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Lol tommy, careful u don't want to lust. Lol.
Just so y'all will know, they engine cover was made to match his hood cutouts.

Lupe

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:59 PM   #101
TCAT

Hahaha, what can I say.....I have an infatuation with this engine cover. Lol
Old 07-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #102
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Quote:
here you go TCAT ohh the strut brace belongs to AKA 22, the camaro letter, flag and AKA 22 are not vinyl, those are painted on

lupe
Nice tammy....

Lupe you do great work...
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #103
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
Nice tammy....

Lupe you do great work...
Thanks man! Lupe is absolutely amazing.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #104
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Thanks man! Lupe is absolutely amazing.
should be there soon

lupe

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
Old 07-07-2012, 08:29 PM   #105
overhaulengines

Gloss black IOM engine cover

Gloss Black/IOM with black lettering

lupe
Attached Images

Old 07-07-2012, 08:29 PM   #106
TCAT

Quote:
should be there soon

lupe
Excellent, thanks man. I will be sending my core arm rest back to you on Monday. I didn't forget .
Old 07-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #107
vafinest25

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS "Orange Crush"
Quote:

lupe
this is sexy as hell!!!!! what is the price for this whole set up only in IOMand black, My cover is already painted black and orange but just to cut the sides and add mesh. and also the strut painted?
shipped to 09096
Old 07-09-2012, 11:51 AM   #108
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafinest25 View Post
this is sexy as hell!!!!! what is the price for this whole set up only in IOMand black, My cover is already painted black and orange but just to cut the sides and add mesh. and also the strut painted?
shipped to 09096
pm sent

lupe

Old 07-13-2012, 11:24 PM   #109
overhaulengines

SIM and black
Attached Images

Old 08-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #110
overhaulengines

let us customize your engine cover with lettering, cutouts and mesh, lighting etc

lupe

Old 08-11-2012, 07:59 AM   #111
bumbletee

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss
Do you have any engine covers yet that would work with a maggie or know of anyone that does? Thanks!
bumbletee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #112
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbletee View Post
Do you have any engine covers yet that would work with a maggie or know of anyone that does? Thanks!
I dont, have u tried roto fab?