Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

USA - California The Golden State

Old 12-05-2014, 12:21 AM   #1
slickrichic
So I'm a little Crazy

Drives: '15 1SS-RS/1LE (RRM)
2015 Cali Track Schedule "WHO's IN"

Just wanted to get the word out early on this. Speed Ventures has posted there Event Schedule for 2015. This is going to be my big year for Tracking and hopefully many years to come. I plan on going to at least 6 Events this coming year and these are my plans.

Would really like to get a good group together for each event like we've done in the past year or so. Any and all are to join. Being your first time out or your 3rd year, the more the merrier.

Below is a list of Events I intend to go to and maybe if things go good one or two more for fun. Let me know if anyone is interested in joining and i'll keep a running tally for each event. Once those events come up I will post event details and additional needed information.

So "WHO's IN"

February 7th-8th
Streets of Willow Springs
Rosamond, CA
  1. slickrichic
  2. Jenner
  3. Chris_allstock

April 11th-12th
Buttonwillow Raceway
Buttonwillow, CA
  1. slickrichic
  2. Balue ?????

May 16th-17th
Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch
Pahrump, NV
  1. slickrichic ?????
  2. zcarczar

June 26th-27th-28th
Mazda Raceway (Laguna Seca)
Salinas, CA
  1. slickrichic
  2. gmorcos37
  3. zcarczar
  4. trackwhore
  5. j.curt
  6. Balue

July 25th-26th
Buttonwillow Raceway
Buttonwillow, CA
  1. slickrichic

October 3rd-4th
Auto Club Speedway
Fontana, CA
  1. slickrichic
  2. Balue

November 1st
Streets of Willow Spring
Rosamond, CA
  1. slickrichic
Performance Mods = RotoFab Cold Air Intake w/ AeroSportConcepts Cold Aero Intake Scoop, RideTech HQ Coil Overs, Solo High Flow Cat Mid Pipes, AeroSportConcepts Custom Splitter & Rocker & Wicker Aero Extensions, Goodridge SS Brake Lines, AeroSportConcepts Brake Aero Ducts, SLP Skip Shift Eliminator, JDP Clutch Reservoir Separator, Moroso Oil Seperator

Last edited by slickrichic; 12-22-2014 at 11:24 PM.
slickrichic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:25 AM   #2
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: SOLD: 2013 2LT RS Camaro
First things first...

Sell my car and get the ZL1...

Then I'll join you.

Camaro-less atm...picking up my ZL1 soon...

KaBoom1701 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:42 AM   #3
slickrichic
So I'm a little Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBoom1701 View Post
First things first...

Sell my car and get the ZL1...

Then I'll join you.
Hurry the hell up. What's taking so long
Performance Mods = RotoFab Cold Air Intake w/ AeroSportConcepts Cold Aero Intake Scoop, RideTech HQ Coil Overs, Solo High Flow Cat Mid Pipes, AeroSportConcepts Custom Splitter & Rocker & Wicker Aero Extensions, Goodridge SS Brake Lines, AeroSportConcepts Brake Aero Ducts, SLP Skip Shift Eliminator, JDP Clutch Reservoir Separator, Moroso Oil Seperator

Old 12-05-2014, 02:24 AM   #4
gmorcos37

Drives: 2014 Summit White 1LE
I might be in for Laguna Seca! Really would love to hit up that track!
gmorcos37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 02:45 AM   #5
Jenner

Drives: 2013 VR 1LS
I'll for sure join you guys for as many as possible
Jenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 11:21 AM   #6
Demon 1LE
Cool Story, Bro !

Drives: The Scarecrow
i'd like to try streets will keep this in mind
Old 12-05-2014, 11:35 AM   #7
slickrichic
So I'm a little Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
I'll for sure join you guys for as many as possible
Hey Jenner what events do you want to go to. You should for sure go to Streets, you'd like that track. Of course you'll hit ACS again. Let me know so I can mark them down.

Old 12-05-2014, 11:36 AM   #8
slickrichic
So I'm a little Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmorcos37 View Post
I might be in for Laguna Seca! Really would love to hit up that track!
I'll put you down. I'm doing Saturday / Sunday for that one. Since its a trip. Going to stay up there for a few days

Old 12-05-2014, 11:39 AM   #9
slickrichic
So I'm a little Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon 1LE View Post
i'd like to try streets will keep this in mind
For sure you need to go to this track. Real fun. You Autocross so you would like this track. Small tight corners. Small straight. I'll put you down. You going to CamaroNations Saturday, haven't seen you for a bit. Got a small group headed there

Old 12-05-2014, 11:45 AM   #10
Demon 1LE
Cool Story, Bro !

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickrichic View Post
For sure you need to go to this track. Real fun. You Autocross so you would like this track. Small tight corners. Small straight. I'll put you down. You going to CamaroNations Saturday, haven't seen you for a bit. Got a small group headed there
if i can get my car back together. my buddy just bought a blue velvet ZL1, may come down. i'd like to get out there.
Old 12-05-2014, 06:21 PM   #11
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2012 VR 2SS RS M6
If I feel like may go to camaro nations, been awhile
#1 car 2010 Black 2LTRS 1/28/10-10/15/11, 17900 miles
#2 car 2012 Red 2SSRS 10/15/11-
Mods: Outlaw Axelback & J Pipes/Heritage&Stillen Grill/Halltech CAI/Apex Scoop,Washer Bottle/OEM Strut Tower Brace/VMax T/B/ G.M. Blade Spoiler/SLP Splitter/TSW Nurburgring wheels & Michelin Super Sport tires/JBA Shorty Headers,HiFlow cats & tune/Remote Clutch resovoir/ Pedders Supercar coilovers and Pedders 27mm/32mm ZL1 Spec sway bars / Whiteline craddle Inserts & Upper rear arm bushes/ 416/414 RW HP/TQ
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 06:26 PM   #12
Demon 1LE
Cool Story, Bro !

oh, well if ricks going ... i may make extra effort to get the car on the road !
Old 12-05-2014, 06:39 PM   #13
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2012 VR 2SS RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon 1LE View Post
oh, well if ricks going ... i may make extra effort to get the car on the road !
lol. Should make the time in winter when its still light out. Then eat and curise after in dark o.k.
#1 car 2010 Black 2LTRS 1/28/10-10/15/11, 17900 miles
#2 car 2012 Red 2SSRS 10/15/11-
Mods: Outlaw Axelback & J Pipes/Heritage&Stillen Grill/Halltech CAI/Apex Scoop,Washer Bottle/OEM Strut Tower Brace/VMax T/B/ G.M. Blade Spoiler/SLP Splitter/TSW Nurburgring wheels & Michelin Super Sport tires/JBA Shorty Headers,HiFlow cats & tune/Remote Clutch resovoir/ Pedders Supercar coilovers and Pedders 27mm/32mm ZL1 Spec sway bars / Whiteline craddle Inserts & Upper rear arm bushes/ 416/414 RW HP/TQ
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 08:21 PM   #14
Jenner

Drives: 2013 VR 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickrichic View Post
Hey Jenner what events do you want to go to. You should for sure go to Streets, you'd like that track. Of course you'll hit ACS again. Let me know so I can mark them down.
I'll do streets in February. I'll do more, not quite sure which ones yet.
Jenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 01:25 AM   #15
zcarczar

Drives: 2014 Z/28, Ultra 4 Racing Jeep
I'll make as many as possible between my off road races. Would definitely love to go up to Laguna!
zcarczar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 01:59 AM   #16
Bobbyrage14SS

Drives: 2014 2SS, Summitt White
While id love to be able to plan that far out, with my new work schedule im not sure what events ill be able to make until last minute. I was planning on Big Willow this weekend but thats up in the air now that im cleared at work. 12-15hr days here i come. Will make getting my mods done easier and sooner than i anticipated though Ill keep ya informed which events ill be able to make. See ya on the track!
Old 12-07-2014, 11:29 AM   #17
slickrichic
So I'm a little Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcarczar View Post
I'll make as many as possible between my off road races. Would definitely love to go up to Laguna!
Try and make this one for sure. I'm doing Saturday and Sunday as this is a Trip to get there. Think i'm renting a Car Trailer for this too. Going to find a local joint to stay until Monday. I think a couple guys that were at Fontana when we were out there in November are going too. Need to keep a look at for this one, Jared with SV said it sells out quick. Once they post open Reg i'll let everyone know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbyrage14SS View Post
While id love to be able to plan that far out, with my new work schedule im not sure what events ill be able to make until last minute. I was planning on Big Willow this weekend but thats up in the air now that i'm cleared at work. 12-15hr days here i come. Will make getting my mods done easier and sooner than i anticipated though Ill keep ya informed which events ill be able to make. See ya on the track!
Rob sounds good. Make some big bucks for those Mods. Let me know once you figure out which ones you can go to. Going to be a Fun Year. Think we got a good group of fanatics.

Old 12-07-2014, 11:03 PM   #18
trackwhore

Drives: 06 Z06
Looks like some fun tracks. I will be out at thunder hill on the 20th and laguna on the 27-28th. I hope you guys don't mind a slow blue bucket around here.
trackwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 11:17 PM   #19
j.curt

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS 6 Spd Manual
Put me down for Mazda Raceway (Laguna Seca). I am right down the road.
Old 12-07-2014, 11:55 PM   #20
slickrichic
So I'm a little Crazy

I've hear Buttonwillow is great. My first time there. Laguna Sega I've been wanting to go there for years. Can't wait for that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackwhore View Post
Looks like some fun tracks. I will be out at thunder hill on the 20th and laguna on the 27-28th. I hope you guys don't mind a slow blue bucket around here.
I got you guys marked down. Blue Green Black White what ever color makes you have fun I say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.curt View Post
Put me down for Mazda Raceway (Laguna Seca). I am right down the road.

Old 12-09-2014, 02:21 AM   #21
zcarczar

I'll probably be able to make a few of the other days in there as well.

Laguna will be tough, but I should be able to make it work. I have an ultra 4 race 2 weeks after it, but at least that race is only 45 minutes from my house! Now I just have to resist modding the car and making it too loud for the track LOL
Old 12-09-2014, 02:25 AM   #22
zcarczar

Have you thought about doing Spring Mountain in May? That track is top notch, ran it last year in the C7 Vette's and had a blast.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:01 AM   #23
slickrichic
So I'm a little Crazy

Quote:
Have you thought about doing Spring Mountain in May? That track is top notch, ran it last year in the C7 Vette's and had a blast.
Is that with Speed Ventures? ?? Where is that track????

Old 12-09-2014, 11:55 AM   #24
zcarczar

Yeah its with speed ventures. It's in Pahrump, NV.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:52 PM   #25
slickrichic
So I'm a little Crazy

Quote:
Yeah its with speed ventures. It's in Pahrump, NV.
Okay yea I was looking at that Track. I might be down for it. Let me look at my schedule see if I'm free.