Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 08-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #1701
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
I probably should send a PM. All I did was post twice in their headlight armor thread. They seem to post in that thread but not respond to the question, ha-ha. I'm going to call them. No more of this run around stuff. I wonder if the representative of headlight armor that runs the threads on Camaro5 is on vacation or something.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:11 PM   #1702
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Or this. They are $$$$. I'm too cheap for them lol

http://www.headlightarmor.com/contact-us.aspx
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:24 PM   #1703
TCAT

Thanks, I'll definitely contact them tomorrow. Hopefully they'll order some white carbon vinyl too. They don't have it on their website but they should.
Old 08-07-2011, 11:58 PM   #1704
TCAT

I'm thinking of going with the street scene body kit, or the RK sport body kit. I'm leaning toward Street Scene though. It would compliment the hood better in my opinion. Either kit would be painted white as well. It'll make my car look lower.

Body kits (and other mods of course) are so subjective, but I like opinions as well. What do you guys think?
Old 08-08-2011, 12:05 AM   #1705
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
I'm thinking of going with the street scene body kit, or the RK sport body kit. I'm leaning toward Street Scene though. It would compliment the hood better in my opinion. Either kit would be painted white as well. It'll make my car look lower.

Body kits (and other mods of course) are so subjective, but I like opinions as well. What do you guys think?
RK sport body kit sounds good but I agree with you that street scene would go good with your hood bro
Old 08-08-2011, 12:07 AM   #1706
TCAT

Thanks boss, that's what I'm talking about. Brotherly love right there. I typed a question and, woolah, a response lickity split. Our club is the shiznit.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:13 AM   #1707
bajamoon

They both look good. How do they compare on price? See if stollen will give on a deal as they carry both. They are a forum sponsor. User teamstillen.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:14 AM   #1708
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Thanks boss, that's what I'm talking about. Brotherly love right there. I typed a question and, woolah, a response lickity split. Our club is the shiznit.
Anytime brotha !!! That's what HT brothers are for. So are you gonna pull the trigger on that Kit? That's all your cars missing now bro is a BadAss body kit
Old 08-08-2011, 12:24 AM   #1709
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
They both look good. How do they compare on price? See if stollen will give on a deal as they carry both. They are a forum sponsor. User teamstillen.
I'm definitely going to ask them what type of deal they can give. It's amazing how close both kits are in price, so that helps.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:29 AM   #1710
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChvyBoss View Post
Anytime brotha !!! That's what HT brothers are for. So are you gonna pull the trigger on that Kit? That's all your cars missing now bro is a BadAss body kit
I'm pretty sure, yeah. I want to get that kit installed and painted at the same time I get the turbo put on and the knight Rider light kit. I like to do things in one fell sweep, so I don't have to go back to the shop a lot. That drive isn't fun in traffic, lol, and this way I'll have a more transformed car when I get it back.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:30 AM   #1711
bajamoon

Quote:
I'm definitely going to ask them what type of deal they can give. It's amazing how close both kits are in price, so that helps.

The rk sport spoiler I bought from stillen was the cheapest I could find. They had rk sport ship it to me which they are local as well. Either way you could save on shipping and just pick the kit up.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:37 AM   #1712
TCAT

Very true. That's a huge plus for us that both companies are local. That also allows me to see the quality control when I pick up the kit. I don't want to have to see poor quality like I did on the IVS Havok spoiler.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #1713
bajamoon

Quote:
Very true. That's a huge plus for us that both companies are local. That also allows me to see the quality control when I pick up the kit. I don't want to have to see poor quality like I did on the IVS Havok spoiler.

Stillen will open all boxes for you to see before you leave. Nice having local companies that have good prices.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:17 AM   #1714
BROMARO909
SO CAL HEAD TURNERS

Drives: 2010 CHEVY BROMARO
Quote:

I would have to agree with boss that the street scene would look better on your car. The RK sport would take the focus away from that beautiful hood
APPEARANCE MODS: STILLEN FRONT SPLITTER, CUSTOM PAINTED BOWTIE, TINTED FOGLIGHTS, BLACKED OUT RIMS, CUSTOM PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS, BLACKED OUT KEYHOLE, 35% FRONT 15% REAR WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHS, BLACKED OUT TRUNK LID. LIGHTING MODS: BFXENON 6K HID KIT, STEALTH TURN SIGNAL BULBS, LED FOG LIGHT BULBS.
INTERIOR MODS: RED LED BULBS IN MAP/TRUNK, FLAT BLACK CLUSTER BEZEL, CUSTOM PAINTED SHIFTER BEZEL
PERFORMANCE MODS: BLASTIN BOBS AXLEBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM, HURST SHORT THROW SHIFTER, H&R SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS
BROMARO909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:21 AM   #1715
TCAT

Thanks bromaro! I really appreciate that. I'm thinking the same thing. I've wanted that street scene one from the moment I got the car, but I've been going back abd forth on a few different kits for a while now.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:26 AM   #1716
bajamoon

Quote:
Thanks bromaro! I really appreciate that. I'm thinking the same thing. I've wanted that street scene one from the moment I got the car, but I've been going back abd forth on a few different kits for a while now.

I hope you haven't been going back and forth with the stillen kit and the street scene kit lol. They are the same as stillen make the street scene kits in house.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:34 AM   #1717
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
I hope you haven't been going back and forth with the stillen kit and the street scene kit lol. They are the same as stillen make the street scene kits in house.
Hahaha, no thankfully. I knew they were the same kit, lol. That would have been hysterical though, lol.