Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 08-08-2011, 01:37 AM   #1718
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Hahaha, no thankfully. I knew they were the same kit, lol. That would have been hysterical though, lol.

I saw a thread like that awhile back. Guy couldn't figure out which one he liked better lol
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:43 AM   #1719
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Haha, awe man. I feel bad for that poster. He/she was probably going crazy over why they look so similar and they can't find out which one has minor details that are better than the other, when the kits are in fact the same. Lol
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:00 AM   #1720
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s

Quote:
I'm thinking of going with the street scene body kit, or the RK sport body kit. I'm leaning toward Street Scene though. It would compliment the hood better in my opinion. Either kit would be painted white as well. It'll make my car look lower.

Body kits (and other mods of course) are so subjective, but I like opinions as well. What do you guys think?
Tommy, if those are your only two choices then pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee go with street scene because that rk body kit looks tacky and dont get me wrong its good quality, I have the rk spoiler and its great, but the body kit just kills the lines of the camaro
Old 08-08-2011, 11:04 AM   #1721
bajamoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
Tommy, if those are your only two choices then pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee go with street scene because that rk body kit looks tacky and dont get me wrong its good quality, I have the rk spoiler and its great, but the body kit just kills the lines of the camaro

How about a pretty please with a cherry on top
Old 08-08-2011, 11:07 AM   #1722
leonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
How about a pretty please with a cherry on top
Old 08-08-2011, 12:30 PM   #1723
bajamoon

That's where I will be
Old 08-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #1724
BROMARO909
SO CAL HEAD TURNERS

Drives: 2010 CHEVY BROMARO
I'm going
APPEARANCE MODS: STILLEN FRONT SPLITTER, CUSTOM PAINTED BOWTIE, TINTED FOGLIGHTS, BLACKED OUT RIMS, CUSTOM PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS, BLACKED OUT KEYHOLE, 35% FRONT 15% REAR WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHS, BLACKED OUT TRUNK LID. LIGHTING MODS: BFXENON 6K HID KIT, STEALTH TURN SIGNAL BULBS, LED FOG LIGHT BULBS.
INTERIOR MODS: RED LED BULBS IN MAP/TRUNK, FLAT BLACK CLUSTER BEZEL, CUSTOM PAINTED SHIFTER BEZEL
PERFORMANCE MODS: BLASTIN BOBS AXLEBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM, HURST SHORT THROW SHIFTER, H&R SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS
BROMARO909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:06 PM   #1725
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
Sweet! I'll be there. Did anyone set up a meet spot for us?
Yea thats our next event this coming Sunday. We'll post meeting locations soon
Old 08-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #1726
bajamoon

Have somebody video the race so you can post him getting smoked on facebook lmao. Maybe he will shut up
Old 08-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #1727
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Lol, don't worry, the RKSport one is out. Some of the of the other choices I was choosing between were too busy for the car. I would have to mix and match different kits, and that will cost way too much in the end and be a pain in the ass when it comes to fitment, prep work before, etc. Street Scene/Stillen body kit seems perfect. I tried to look the kit up on another white SS, and it looks like another forum member has the same kit on his SS. It looks BANANAS. That's the route I'll likely go. It adds just enough accent to the car, and I love the splitter in front.

Here's a link to it. This kit should compliment the hood, and not take away from it. http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5296/...dedf47da_b.jpg
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:31 PM   #1728
BROMARO909
SO CAL HEAD TURNERS

Quote:
Lol, don't worry, the RKSport one is out. Some of the of the other choices I was choosing between were too busy for the car. I would have to mix and match different kits, and that will cost way too much in the end and be a pain in the ass when it comes to fitment, prep work before, etc. Street Scene/Stillen body kit seems perfect. I tried to look the kit up on another white SS, and it looks like another forum member has the same kit on his SS. It looks BANANAS. That's the route I'll likely go. It adds just enough accent to the car, and I love the splitter in front.

Here's a link to it. This kit should compliment the hood, and not take away from it. http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5296/...dedf47da_b.jpg
Yea I have the stillen splitter on my v6 and I love it! I get nothing but compliments on it. It def makes the car look more aggressive.
APPEARANCE MODS: STILLEN FRONT SPLITTER, CUSTOM PAINTED BOWTIE, TINTED FOGLIGHTS, BLACKED OUT RIMS, CUSTOM PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS, BLACKED OUT KEYHOLE, 35% FRONT 15% REAR WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHS, BLACKED OUT TRUNK LID. LIGHTING MODS: BFXENON 6K HID KIT, STEALTH TURN SIGNAL BULBS, LED FOG LIGHT BULBS.
INTERIOR MODS: RED LED BULBS IN MAP/TRUNK, FLAT BLACK CLUSTER BEZEL, CUSTOM PAINTED SHIFTER BEZEL
PERFORMANCE MODS: BLASTIN BOBS AXLEBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM, HURST SHORT THROW SHIFTER, H&R SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS
Old 08-08-2011, 02:31 PM   #1729
BROMARO909
SO CAL HEAD TURNERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
cool, what about doing Irwindale again thursday? the blue Mustang guy from facebook that was talking shit about Luis wants to race me.
I'm down. I need alot more practice
Old 08-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #1730
BROMARO909
SO CAL HEAD TURNERS

Just finished my shifter surround. What do you guys think?
Old 08-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #1731
bajamoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROMARO909 View Post
Looks good bro, now you need some gauges. Nice shifter
Old 08-08-2011, 04:58 PM   #1732
leonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROMARO909 View Post
looks legit ! too bad I can't do mine in chrome :-(since supposedly you can't chrome plastic
Old 08-08-2011, 04:59 PM   #1733
leonardo

Quote:

hell yea thats the kit you wanna get bro its perfect
Old 08-08-2011, 05:02 PM   #1734
bajamoon

Quote:
looks legit ! too bad I can't do mine in chrome :-(since supposedly you can't chrome plastic

Didn't say you couldn't just don't think you can. Chrome spray paint ese.