Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 01-23-2012, 02:44 PM   #6427
chrisc32
5.0ing

Drives: 5.0!!!!!
Send a message via Yahoo to chrisc32
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
where did you get that he was selling his car from ? haha bro stay off the pipe, at least on mondays
Lol

5.0 smashing
chrisc32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #6428
BROMARO909
SO CAL HEAD TURNERS

Drives: 2010 CHEVY BROMARO
Quote:
where did you get that he was selling his car from ? haha bro stay off the pipe, at least on mondays
On Facebook homie. You better give me the shit your smoking cause that's some good shit
APPEARANCE MODS: STILLEN FRONT SPLITTER, CUSTOM PAINTED BOWTIE, TINTED FOGLIGHTS, BLACKED OUT RIMS, CUSTOM PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS, BLACKED OUT KEYHOLE, 35% FRONT 15% REAR WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHS, BLACKED OUT TRUNK LID. LIGHTING MODS: BFXENON 6K HID KIT, STEALTH TURN SIGNAL BULBS, LED FOG LIGHT BULBS.
INTERIOR MODS: RED LED BULBS IN MAP/TRUNK, FLAT BLACK CLUSTER BEZEL, CUSTOM PAINTED SHIFTER BEZEL
PERFORMANCE MODS: BLASTIN BOBS AXLEBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM, HURST SHORT THROW SHIFTER, H&R SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS
BROMARO909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #6429
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROMARO909 View Post
On Facebook homie. You better give me the shit your smoking cause that's some good shit
my bad bro and ok we'll smoke out next time we go to Andys
Old 01-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #6430
RED HT5
HEADTURNER™®©COTW 12/9/13

Drives: WHITE SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 909Camaro! View Post
Yo fam!! anyone down for a Vegas trip??? Me and chito,Leo are down so far it will be towards the end of March (Mar.30-Apr.1) it should be fun!!
Jus got bak from VEGAS....I'm goin bak on March 10th weekend...
RED HT5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:26 PM   #6431
Ekow
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 3/12/12]

Drives: '10 2LT/RS
Quote:
haha I remember we were all telling you that you needed to take them plates off ASAP ! now its going to look even more legit !! and damn your car has been at Hess for like 3 months, what the hell is taking them so long, do we need to pay them a visit ?
3-4 months, yes. Ha ha!! My daily driver is 100 hp. What a downgrade, right?? When a Corolla S zooms by, something is not quite right...

I'm only awaiting one more piece to come in. If all goes as planned, I was told it should be done on Friday. But we'll see! If not, let's do a meet-up rally to free my cammy! I'll make placards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROMARO909 View Post
Damnn bro. How long has your ride been there? Seems way longer than Turo Tammy
3-4 months. :( I want to say it's because they're making it bullet-proof, but no! Ha ha. But I hope everyone will be pleased with the results. I remember mentioning it was going to be done soon a while ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Haha, that's true Alexis. My car was there for roughly a month. His car has been about 3 months. When he gets it back, he'll be shitting bricks. Lol
If I don't look ecstatic, Scott said he will kick my ass. Ha ha! But I told him we'd drink a shot of patron when I pick it up. Let's all meet up there for the unveiling. ;-P We'll get to see their Camaro ZR1!
Ekow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #6432
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED HT5 View Post
Jus got bak from VEGAS....I'm goin bak on March 10th weekend...
WHAT !!!! again ? that means you either won a lot of money or are going back to try and win money back lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekow View Post
3-4 months, yes. Ha ha!! My daily driver is 100 hp. What a downgrade, right?? When a Corolla S zooms by, something is not quite right...

I'm only awaiting one more piece to come in. If all goes as planned, I was told it should be done on Friday. But we'll see! If not, let's do a meet-up rally to free my cammy! I'll make placards!

If I don't look ecstatic, Scott said he will kick my ass. Ha ha! But I told him we'd drink a shot of patron when I pick it up. Let's all meet up there for the unveiling. ;-P We'll get to see their Camaro ZR1!
i am down !! Hess is only 15 minutes from my house so let me know when it will be ready and a few of us local guys will go with you
Old 01-24-2012, 09:44 AM   #6433
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Anybody down to meet up tonight in Burbank?
Old 01-24-2012, 09:56 AM   #6434
Chito
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
What's going on burbank tonight? I might be able to go. Guys only or can we bring company?
Old 01-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #6435
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chito View Post
What's going on burbank tonight? I might be able to go. Guys only or can we bring company?
I'll txt u the info
Old 01-24-2012, 11:59 AM   #6436
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
On a side note, I have noticed something interesting. Lol. When I drive my old civic on the freeway at 65mph, I get some nasty ass stare downs, and people are pissed. They pass by me hauling ass and give me the look of death. Hahahahaha. I always smile because you KNOW that flat out gets on their last nerve. It cracks me up.

Now, when I drive my Camaro at the speed limit on the freeway, nobody passes me and gets all bent out of shape, or giving me the look of death. They give a thumbs up or a knod, and go on their merry little way.

It's weird....different car....same speed....totally different reactions. Hahaha. It's almost like they are judging me when I drive the civic. It seems like they are thinking, "this idiot can't drive any faster?? Maybe his car won't go beyond the speed limit. Look at that POS". Lol

Anyone else notice this phenominon?
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #6437
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5

Drives: 2013 BRM ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
On a side note, I have noticed something interesting. Lol. When I drive my old civic on the freeway at 65mph, I get some nasty ass stare downs, and people are pissed. They pass by me hauling ass and give me the look of death. Hahahahaha. I always smile because you KNOW that flat out gets on their last nerve. It cracks me up.

Now, when I drive my Camaro at the speed limit on the freeway, nobody passes me and gets all bent out of shape, or giving me the look of death. They give a thumbs up or a knod, and go on their merry little way.

It's weird....different car....same speed....totally different reactions. Hahaha. It's almost like they are judging me when I drive the civic. It seems like they are thinking, "this idiot can't drive any faster?? Maybe his car won't go beyond the speed limit. Look at that POS". Lol

Anyone else notice this phenominon?
haha i dont own a civic so i wouldnt know that but i do get more respect when i drive the camaro rather than the bike

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R-115 RWHP in mid summer
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS- For Sale; Lots of extras
MichaelH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #6438
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5

Drives: 2013 BRM ZL1 M6
o on another side note since you guys are cool and all knowing haha. i have a perdicument i either have a choice to get more mods for my car or buy a brand new 2011 CBR 1000RR and trade in my old bike that i owe nothing on

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R-115 RWHP in mid summer
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS- For Sale; Lots of extras
MichaelH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #6439
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
More mods! lol your decision, but that's just me.

On ANOTHER side note haha. Was in Anaheim enjoying the day at Disney, was pretty rainy but me and gf were like the only ones haha. Get back to my car to find I have a flat! �� was so pissed off! A metal piece was in my tire. Had AAA take us back home, but to see bumblebee in the bak was sad lol. Gotta buy new ones and the bad thing about that... My odd 21 inch tires only made by pirellis are about 500-600 a tire! Gotta replace the other back one anyways so that's 1200! It sucks!

But on a good note I got my throttle body spacer and rx catchcan! I wanna install it today :(
Missionboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:49 PM   #6440
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missionboi View Post
More mods! lol your decision, but that's just me.

On ANOTHER side note haha. Was in Anaheim enjoying the day at Disney, was pretty rainy but me and gf were like the only ones haha. Get back to my car to find I have a flat! �� was so pissed off! A metal piece was in my tire. Had AAA take us back home, but to see bumblebee in the bak was sad lol. Gotta buy new ones and the bad thing about that... My odd 21 inch tires only made by pirellis are about 500-600 a tire! Gotta replace the other back one anyways so that's 1200! It sucks!

But on a good note I got my throttle body spacer and rx catchcan! I wanna install it today :(
Damn man, that sucks. Keep looking in the for sale section on Camaro5 for used 21" stock tires. I've seen them before. That would have pissed me off to get a flat tire. Ugh
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote