Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2012, 02:44 PM   #6427
chrisc32
5.0ing
 
chrisc32's Avatar
 
Drives: 5.0!!!!!
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: downey ca
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to chrisc32
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
where did you get that he was selling his car from ? haha bro stay off the pipe, at least on mondays
Lol
__________________

5.0 smashing
chrisc32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #6428
BROMARO909
SO CAL HEAD TURNERS
 
BROMARO909's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CHEVY BROMARO
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: AGOURA HILLS, CA
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
where did you get that he was selling his car from ? haha bro stay off the pipe, at least on mondays
On Facebook homie. You better give me the shit your smoking cause that's some good shit
__________________
SOCAL HEADTURNERS
APPEARANCE MODS: STILLEN FRONT SPLITTER, CUSTOM PAINTED BOWTIE, TINTED FOGLIGHTS, BLACKED OUT RIMS, CUSTOM PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS, BLACKED OUT KEYHOLE, 35% FRONT 15% REAR WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHS, BLACKED OUT TRUNK LID. LIGHTING MODS: BFXENON 6K HID KIT, STEALTH TURN SIGNAL BULBS, LED FOG LIGHT BULBS.
INTERIOR MODS: RED LED BULBS IN MAP/TRUNK, FLAT BLACK CLUSTER BEZEL, CUSTOM PAINTED SHIFTER BEZEL
PERFORMANCE MODS: BLASTIN BOBS AXLEBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM, HURST SHORT THROW SHIFTER, H&R SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS
BROMARO909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #6429
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROMARO909 View Post
On Facebook homie. You better give me the shit your smoking cause that's some good shit
my bad bro and ok we'll smoke out next time we go to Andys
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #6430
RED HT5
HEADTURNER™®©COTW 12/9/13
 
RED HT5's Avatar
 
Drives: WHITE SS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: THE VALLE
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by 909Camaro! View Post
Yo fam!! anyone down for a Vegas trip??? Me and chito,Leo are down so far it will be towards the end of March (Mar.30-Apr.1) it should be fun!!
Jus got bak from VEGAS....I'm goin bak on March 10th weekend...
RED HT5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:26 PM   #6431
Ekow
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 3/12/12]
 
Ekow's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2LT/RS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
haha I remember we were all telling you that you needed to take them plates off ASAP ! now its going to look even more legit !! and damn your car has been at Hess for like 3 months, what the hell is taking them so long, do we need to pay them a visit ?
3-4 months, yes. Ha ha!! My daily driver is 100 hp. What a downgrade, right?? When a Corolla S zooms by, something is not quite right...

I'm only awaiting one more piece to come in. If all goes as planned, I was told it should be done on Friday. But we'll see! If not, let's do a meet-up rally to free my cammy! I'll make placards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROMARO909 View Post
Damnn bro. How long has your ride been there? Seems way longer than Turo Tammy
3-4 months. :( I want to say it's because they're making it bullet-proof, but no! Ha ha. But I hope everyone will be pleased with the results. I remember mentioning it was going to be done soon a while ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Haha, that's true Alexis. My car was there for roughly a month. His car has been about 3 months. When he gets it back, he'll be shitting bricks. Lol
If I don't look ecstatic, Scott said he will kick my ass. Ha ha! But I told him we'd drink a shot of patron when I pick it up. Let's all meet up there for the unveiling. ;-P We'll get to see their Camaro ZR1!
Ekow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #6432
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED HT5 View Post
Jus got bak from VEGAS....I'm goin bak on March 10th weekend...
WHAT !!!! again ? that means you either won a lot of money or are going back to try and win money back lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekow View Post
3-4 months, yes. Ha ha!! My daily driver is 100 hp. What a downgrade, right?? When a Corolla S zooms by, something is not quite right...

I'm only awaiting one more piece to come in. If all goes as planned, I was told it should be done on Friday. But we'll see! If not, let's do a meet-up rally to free my cammy! I'll make placards!

If I don't look ecstatic, Scott said he will kick my ass. Ha ha! But I told him we'd drink a shot of patron when I pick it up. Let's all meet up there for the unveiling. ;-P We'll get to see their Camaro ZR1!
i am down !! Hess is only 15 minutes from my house so let me know when it will be ready and a few of us local guys will go with you
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:44 AM   #6433
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS
 
ChvyBoss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: SOCAL
Posts: 2,085
Anybody down to meet up tonight in Burbank?
__________________
SoCal HT5 ENOUGH SAID
ChvyBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:56 AM   #6434
Chito
SoCal HT5
 
Chito's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: So CAL.
Posts: 1,391
What's going on burbank tonight? I might be able to go. Guys only or can we bring company?
__________________
Chito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #6435
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS
 
ChvyBoss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: SOCAL
Posts: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chito View Post
What's going on burbank tonight? I might be able to go. Guys only or can we bring company?
I'll txt u the info
__________________
SoCal HT5 ENOUGH SAID
ChvyBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:59 AM   #6436
TCAT


 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: Has Wheels
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,562
On a side note, I have noticed something interesting. Lol. When I drive my old civic on the freeway at 65mph, I get some nasty ass stare downs, and people are pissed. They pass by me hauling ass and give me the look of death. Hahahahaha. I always smile because you KNOW that flat out gets on their last nerve. It cracks me up.

Now, when I drive my Camaro at the speed limit on the freeway, nobody passes me and gets all bent out of shape, or giving me the look of death. They give a thumbs up or a knod, and go on their merry little way.

It's weird....different car....same speed....totally different reactions. Hahaha. It's almost like they are judging me when I drive the civic. It seems like they are thinking, "this idiot can't drive any faster?? Maybe his car won't go beyond the speed limit. Look at that POS". Lol

Anyone else notice this phenominon?
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #6437
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5
 
MichaelH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BRM ZL1 M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 1,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
On a side note, I have noticed something interesting. Lol. When I drive my old civic on the freeway at 65mph, I get some nasty ass stare downs, and people are pissed. They pass by me hauling ass and give me the look of death. Hahahahaha. I always smile because you KNOW that flat out gets on their last nerve. It cracks me up.

Now, when I drive my Camaro at the speed limit on the freeway, nobody passes me and gets all bent out of shape, or giving me the look of death. They give a thumbs up or a knod, and go on their merry little way.

It's weird....different car....same speed....totally different reactions. Hahaha. It's almost like they are judging me when I drive the civic. It seems like they are thinking, "this idiot can't drive any faster?? Maybe his car won't go beyond the speed limit. Look at that POS". Lol

Anyone else notice this phenominon?
haha i dont own a civic so i wouldnt know that but i do get more respect when i drive the camaro rather than the bike
__________________
2013 ZL1 M6 - Mods-in the works

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R-115 RWHP in mid summer
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS- For Sale; Lots of extras
MichaelH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #6438
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5
 
MichaelH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BRM ZL1 M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 1,495
o on another side note since you guys are cool and all knowing haha. i have a perdicument i either have a choice to get more mods for my car or buy a brand new 2011 CBR 1000RR and trade in my old bike that i owe nothing on
__________________
2013 ZL1 M6 - Mods-in the works

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R-115 RWHP in mid summer
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS- For Sale; Lots of extras
MichaelH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #6439
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]
 
Missionboi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Santa Clarita
Posts: 1,254
More mods! lol your decision, but that's just me.

On ANOTHER side note haha. Was in Anaheim enjoying the day at Disney, was pretty rainy but me and gf were like the only ones haha. Get back to my car to find I have a flat! �� was so pissed off! A metal piece was in my tire. Had AAA take us back home, but to see bumblebee in the bak was sad lol. Gotta buy new ones and the bad thing about that... My odd 21 inch tires only made by pirellis are about 500-600 a tire! Gotta replace the other back one anyways so that's 1200! It sucks!

But on a good note I got my throttle body spacer and rx catchcan! I wanna install it today :(
Missionboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:49 PM   #6440
TCAT


 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: Has Wheels
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missionboi View Post
More mods! lol your decision, but that's just me.

On ANOTHER side note haha. Was in Anaheim enjoying the day at Disney, was pretty rainy but me and gf were like the only ones haha. Get back to my car to find I have a flat! �� was so pissed off! A metal piece was in my tire. Had AAA take us back home, but to see bumblebee in the bak was sad lol. Gotta buy new ones and the bad thing about that... My odd 21 inch tires only made by pirellis are about 500-600 a tire! Gotta replace the other back one anyways so that's 1200! It sucks!

But on a good note I got my throttle body spacer and rx catchcan! I wanna install it today :(
Damn man, that sucks. Keep looking in the for sale section on Camaro5 for used 21" stock tires. I've seen them before. That would have pissed me off to get a flat tire. Ugh
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Release Thread of the ******** 2010 Camaro Plug N Play RCA T-Harness Steve@Subthump Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav 201 06-07-2011 08:06 PM
Official Camaro SL,UT C5FESTII Thread SSOOCH USA - Southwest 70 04-17-2011 10:47 PM
PWA "The Lounge" DGthe3 Off-topic Discussions 143773 11-06-2010 11:00 AM
OFFICIAL Photo Thread from the SA Photoshoot 11-22-2009 CamaroSkooter USA - Texas 39 12-09-2009 10:45 PM
Official $5999 Ultimate Performance Single Turbo kit for sale thread. JTinFL Forced Induction 30 10-21-2009 06:43 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.