Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

USA - California The Golden State

Old 06-05-2011, 09:52 PM   #126
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
FoSho! We still need to plan a date to do the Steak house cruise/run. The weather is perfect for a drive up the coast. You know a fleet of Camaros and other Bad ass cars will draw lots of attention. Good and bad.
Jason you know I've been waiting for this. Let's set it up u got my cell #
Old 06-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #127
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangHater View Post
Shiiiiiit . That's keeping it 100. Huh felipe. Got the marine ball on sat so can't make the bakerfield meet unfortunately. Can't decide to take my car to vegas or not got 41000 miles on the whip already. Desions decisions. But I wanna do a bbq at a park somewere with lots of parking for our rides anybsuggestions on dates when ppl are availible and spots?
I've been wanting to do a BBQ at a park. I'll talk to Leo and set it up
Old 06-06-2011, 12:07 AM   #128
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChvyBoss View Post
I've been wanting to do a BBQ at a park. I'll talk to Leo and set it up
lets do this the weekend after Bakersfield run . so not this weekend but the next one. two weeks from now. location ideas my Ht5 brothers ?
Old 06-06-2011, 12:33 AM   #129
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]

Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Somewhere aroud the Burbank area haha, wink wink . I wish I loved closer to Anaheim.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:07 AM   #130
leonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtNMyTeeth View Post
You guys have some great looking cars. I will be down in SoCal later this month. Maybe I will be able to find a show our meeting some where.
stay posted on this thread and you'll see when we do meets and all that
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Somewhere aroud the Burbank area haha, wink wink . I wish I loved closer to Anaheim.
I'm down with that
Quote:
How about somewhere near a beach. Camaros and hotties in bikinis sound like a good combo.
hell yes it does ! but which beach you thinking ? it gotta be one that has a grill so we can bbq , unless you got a nice big grill you wanna carry around lol
Old 06-06-2011, 01:45 AM   #131
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]

Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
I'm down with that
Sweet! Lets try for one. That will make my appearance MUCH easier for the time being. By the way, mission, slyjester and I met up today and we turned some heads hahaha. We even had a mustang owner and a friend in the car that almost broke their neck trying to catch a peek at all our cars lined up . I think their heads were going to twist all the way around. Onlookers are always very cool and seem to appreciate nice looking cars in our area. On the drive their I got two thumbs up on the way their from two completely different cars on the 3 minute drive there. I never or that when my car was stock. Gotta love modding!
Old 06-06-2011, 01:50 AM   #132
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Some very nice rides guys! I look forward to meeting you at Bakersfield on Saturday.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:15 AM   #133
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Some very nice rides guys! I look forward to meeting you at Bakersfield on Saturday.
Thanks a lot bro. Looking forward to meeting some new people at Bakersfield as well.

As for the BBQ guys. I'm so down
For the beach what a good idea Jason. We will definitely set this up next week after the Bakersfield event
Old 06-06-2011, 02:53 AM   #134
leonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Sweet! Lets try for one. That will make my appearance MUCH easier for the time being. By the way, mission, slyjester and I met up today and we turned some heads hahaha. We even had a mustang owner and a friend in the car that almost broke their neck trying to catch a peek at all our cars lined up . I think their heads were going to twist all the way around. Onlookers are always very cool and seem to appreciate nice looking cars in our area. On the drive their I got two thumbs up on the way their from two completely different cars on the 3 minute drive there. I never got that when my car was stock. Gotta love modding!
and that my dear friend is exactly why you are an HT5 brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
thanks :-) saw your ride at the fest and must say I loved your wheels ! I wasn't able to meet you though so hopefully I do at the meet
Old 06-06-2011, 08:54 AM   #135
MustangHater
4 DOOR AND FASTER THAN U

Drives: 2009 MAYHEM G8
Beach sounds good but parking is a bitch...wanna keep em all together
Old 06-06-2011, 10:48 AM   #136
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Quote:
I'm on night shift next weekend after the Bakersfield BBQ. So you guys gonna have to do that one with out me.
Well we will work something out. Change the date or something because all HT brothers need to be there to start the summer off right.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:02 PM   #137
leonardo

our 2nd HT model

Ill post more pictures later, here is a taste of our 2nd HT5 model you guys approve ?
Attached Images

Last edited by leonardo; 05-09-2013 at 08:16 PM.
leonardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #138
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

WOW
Hands down APPROVED
Old 06-06-2011, 01:14 PM   #139
leonardo

Quote:
I love your taste Leo!
Thanks brother
Attached Images

Last edited by leonardo; 05-09-2013 at 08:16 PM.
leonardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:46 PM   #140
*NeRD*2LTRS
HT5:Keeping it Exclusive

Drives: Black Mamba 2010 2LT RS
what up peeps, this weekend im spending with la familia, and im taking a road trip to seattle on monday, wont be back till two weeks later. sorry fellas if ht is going to meet im going to be a no go. better believe im going to rep HT5 all the way up to washington!!!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #141
FeArLeSsInSoCaL
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
WOW! those are some nice warlocks!!! i APPROVE Leo, thats why youre the prez....
FeArLeSsInSoCaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #142
leonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeArLeSsInSoCaL View Post
WOW! those are some nice warlocks!!! i APPROVE Leo, thats why youre the prez....
na brother Im not the prez I'm co-founder with my boy felipe and as far as the warlocks lol you already know ! friday night we'll see whats up, know any good clubs in LA ?
Old 06-06-2011, 08:10 PM   #143
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Quote:
na brother Im not the prez I'm co-founder with my boy felipe and as far as the warlocks lol you already know ! friday night we'll see whats up, know any good clubs in LA ?
You know I'm down Friday
Let's do this
Old 06-06-2011, 08:33 PM   #144
FeArLeSsInSoCaL
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:
oh alrite koo... i can hit up one of my buddies who promotes on friday nights, so ill let you know what he has going on.... but i know The Standard, Club Elevate, and Club 740 are always cracking on fridays....
FeArLeSsInSoCaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:54 PM   #145
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeArLeSsInSoCaL View Post
oh alrite koo... i can hit up one of my buddies who promotes on friday nights, so ill let you know what he has going on.... but i know The Standard, Club Elevate, and Club 740 are always cracking on fridays....
That's what's up. I've been wanting to go to that club "elevate" was packed when I drove by last week
Old 06-07-2011, 01:05 AM   #146
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
damn wish i was in socal looks like a BAMF car club... got nothing down here like that...

question guys, i LOVE the sinister hood would it look good with the RAZZI kit my car looks like CHVY BOSS's .. u guys have seen both it in person .. wondering if it will flow
Status 22" Staggered painted wheels/Eibach 1" Pro Kit Lowering Springs/Heritage Grille/Razzi Ground Effects Kit/RK Sports 3 piece Spoiler/DT Shortie Headers/Injen CAI/MRT 1.0 /Resonator Delete/Oracle Dual Red-white halos/Knight Rider grill Light/Sparks RS emblem/LED Sidemarkers/Red interior lighting/Gm fuel door/Halo Foglights/Trifecta Tune/IGGEE Seat covers/ Sinister Hood,VMAX throttle body/VMAX Black Iceolator/Technostalgia LED Taillights/3dCarbon Fender Vents/AAC Concept mirrors/zl1 bumper/AAC Plasma's/Scosche kit

WL-BMR Strut Bar/Custom rear vents
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:09 AM   #147
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac1granger33 View Post
damn wish i was in socal looks like a BAMF car club... got nothing down here like that...

question guys, i LOVE the sinister hood would it look good with the RAZZI kit my car looks like CHVY BOSS's .. u guys have seen both it in person .. wondering if it will flow
Hellll yea It would look BadAss on your car. I was thinking about getting that hood too but I don't wanna get the same hood as my boy NerD2LtRs. I'm getting the Rk Sport Ram Air Hood. It's sucks you don't live out here bro cuz u would forsure be HT.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:30 AM   #148
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
Quote:
Hellll yea It would look BadAss on your car. I was thinking about getting that hood too but I don't wanna get the same hood as my boy NerD2LtRs. I'm getting the Rk Sport Ram Air Hood. It's sucks you don't live out here bro cuz u would forsure be HT.
thanks man, that hood will look tits on your whip, ive been looking for the right hood for a while, debated the terminator or Revolution... the sinister just looks so dirty bro... tough pill to swallow though 9 bills plus prep,paint and install... but judging from nerds pics it will be well worth it... if any of yall have any more pics of NerD2LtRs ride post em up please
Status 22" Staggered painted wheels/Eibach 1" Pro Kit Lowering Springs/Heritage Grille/Razzi Ground Effects Kit/RK Sports 3 piece Spoiler/DT Shortie Headers/Injen CAI/MRT 1.0 /Resonator Delete/Oracle Dual Red-white halos/Knight Rider grill Light/Sparks RS emblem/LED Sidemarkers/Red interior lighting/Gm fuel door/Halo Foglights/Trifecta Tune/IGGEE Seat covers/ Sinister Hood,VMAX throttle body/VMAX Black Iceolator/Technostalgia LED Taillights/3dCarbon Fender Vents/AAC Concept mirrors/zl1 bumper/AAC Plasma's/Scosche kit

WL-BMR Strut Bar/Custom rear vents
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:11 AM   #149
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Quote:
Nice choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac1granger33 View Post
thanks man, that hood will look tits on your whip, ive been looking for the right hood for a while, debated the terminator or Revolution... the sinister just looks so dirty bro... tough pill to swallow though 9 bills plus prep,paint and install... but judging from nerds pics it will be well worth it... if any of yall have any more pics of NerD2LtRs ride post em up please

Have you seen the sinister and revo hood in person? I don't like the fact that the scoop is so big that you can see right into the engine bay. No grate or anything. It looks unfinished when you can see the underside of the hood and such.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:04 AM   #150
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

[QUOTE=Inferno LS3;3309746]Now your looking at that one? That's the one I'm planning on getting.[/QUOTE
My bad Jason