Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Suspension / Brakes / Chassis All suspension, brakes and chassis discussions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2011, 05:11 PM   #26
Daniel Linnett
TAGURIT
 
Daniel Linnett's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 G8 GT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texarkana
Posts: 73
Just thought I’d throw my two cents in. I’m a lurker over here and mainly spend my time on the GTO forums and G8 forums. I currently drive an 08 G8 with over 600hp and have built two GTO’s including the stock bottom end record holder.
*
The coilovers he’s referring to are Pedders coilovers. It’s pretty common knowledge over on the GTO forums that BC racing makes Pedders coilovers for them. I used to be a big fan of Pedders, my first GTO had a Pedders Track 2 with XA coilovers on it. In fact I was one of the first GTO to ever have XA’s on installed. I lost some faith in them when people started questioning who made their coilovers and Pedders would not respond. I then began to do my own research into Pedders and come to find out, they don’t manufacture much of anything. They are just like most other companies rebranding parts under their own label and selling for INSANE markups.
*
I’m not knocking what Pedders has been able to accomplish, I just think they could a bit more honest in their approach to things.
Daniel Linnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:28 PM   #27
Avalnch

 
Avalnch's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Camaro+Avalanche
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Linnett View Post
Just thought Id throw my two cents in. Im a lurker over here and mainly spend my time on the GTO forums and G8 forums. I currently drive an 08 G8 with over 600hp and have built two GTOs including the stock bottom end record holder.
*
The coilovers hes referring to are Pedders coilovers. Its pretty common knowledge over on the GTO forums that BC racing makes Pedders coilovers for them. I used to be a big fan of Pedders, my first GTO had a Pedders Track 2 with XA coilovers on it. In fact I was one of the first GTO to ever have XAs on installed. I lost some faith in them when people started questioning who made their coilovers and Pedders would not respond. I then began to do my own research into Pedders and come to find out, they dont manufacture much of anything. They are just like most other companies rebranding parts under their own label and selling for INSANE markups.
*
Im not knocking what Pedders has been able to accomplish, I just think they could a bit more honest in their approach to things.
I thought I recognized that rear adjuster!!! It looks identical to the Pedder's install pics. Also, those White Line rear sub-frame inserts are just black versions of the Pedders units. I wasn't going to say anything, but since the cat's out of the proverbial bag.
__________________
C.A.I., Apex Scoop, ARH LT, Pypes Cat Back, Barton Short Throw, JDP Tow Hook
Scorch Yellow Trim Kit, Shark Fin, AAC DRLs+ABLs+SMDs, ZTA Rear Spoiler
Pfadt coilovers, camber plates, trailing arms & differential bushings.
BMR adjustable toe-rods. Pedders ZL1 barz, rear cradle inserts, radius arm & steering rack bushings.
Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace (minus tunnel cross-over piece for SCCA rules)
1LE 3.91 gearzzz. Drive Shaft Shop Road Race Axle Upgrade. TurnOne power steering pump.
Forgeline GA3-R 19x11 + Hoosier R6 315/30R19
426 HP @ 5550 RPM / 427 TQ @ 4700 RPM
Avalnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #28
2010 L99
 
2010 L99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 RJT/Black
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Mechanicsville, VA
Posts: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalnch View Post
I thought I recognized that rear adjuster!!! It looks identical to the Pedder's install pics. Also, those White Line rear sub-frame inserts are just black versions of the Pedders units. I wasn't going to say anything, but since the cat's out of the proverbial bag.
__________________

USAF Retired 1994
2010 L99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #29
orange-prince
QATAR 2022
 
orange-prince's Avatar
 
Drives: black cts-V coupe a6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: doha-qatar ( middle east )
Posts: 990
i hope pete comes here to tell us that everybody knows that i wanted pedders track II
orange-prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #30
Avalnch

 
Avalnch's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Camaro+Avalanche
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 790
Priceless

I hope everyone here realizes that product and technical support can often be priceless.

Pedders provides a lot of help and info to any member who asks for it (regardless what parts they have on their car). Pedders have and race their own cars and itimately knows the tricks needed to make them go fast.

In comparison, I have yet to see a really good technical post by any BC Racing equipment vendor. Perhaps from a lack of searching the forums, but certainly they do not come to mind.

My experience with Pfadt has really made me glad that I chose them for my main suspension vendor and I think their price was well worth it. I'm wiling to pay a premium for their expertise and the way they back their products.
__________________
C.A.I., Apex Scoop, ARH LT, Pypes Cat Back, Barton Short Throw, JDP Tow Hook
Scorch Yellow Trim Kit, Shark Fin, AAC DRLs+ABLs+SMDs, ZTA Rear Spoiler
Pfadt coilovers, camber plates, trailing arms & differential bushings.
BMR adjustable toe-rods. Pedders ZL1 barz, rear cradle inserts, radius arm & steering rack bushings.
Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace (minus tunnel cross-over piece for SCCA rules)
1LE 3.91 gearzzz. Drive Shaft Shop Road Race Axle Upgrade. TurnOne power steering pump.
Forgeline GA3-R 19x11 + Hoosier R6 315/30R19
426 HP @ 5550 RPM / 427 TQ @ 4700 RPM
Avalnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:14 PM   #31
L99CAMA2011


 
L99CAMA2011's Avatar
 
Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Masachusetts
Posts: 2,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Linnett View Post
Just thought Id throw my two cents in. Im a lurker over here and mainly spend my time on the GTO forums and G8 forums. I currently drive an 08 G8 with over 600hp and have built two GTOs including the stock bottom end record holder.
*
The coilovers hes referring to are Pedders coilovers. Its pretty common knowledge over on the GTO forums that BC racing makes Pedders coilovers for them. I used to be a big fan of Pedders, my first GTO had a Pedders Track 2 with XA coilovers on it. In fact I was one of the first GTO to ever have XAs on installed. I lost some faith in them when people started questioning who made their coilovers and Pedders would not respond. I then began to do my own research into Pedders and come to find out, they dont manufacture much of anything. They are just like most other companies rebranding parts under their own label and selling for INSANE markups.
*
Im not knocking what Pedders has been able to accomplish, I just think they could a bit more honest in their approach to things.
Thanks for the info, however I know a fellow Camaro SS owner who had BC coilovers on his car and he said he couldn't find a good dampening setting for the life of him, he then moved onto Pfadt coils. However, every Pedders XA owner I know said the XA ride very comfortable and they are able to find the right adjustments they want. They also get good laptimes.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #32
DallasMike
 
DallasMike's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 pontiac gto
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mckinney, TX
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalnch View Post
I hope everyone here realizes that product and technical support can often be priceless.

Pedders provides a lot of help and info to any member who asks for it (regardless what parts they have on their car). Pedders have and race their own cars and itimately knows the tricks needed to make them go fast.

In comparison, I have yet to see a really good technical post by any BC Racing equipment vendor. Perhaps from a lack of searching the forums, but certainly they do not come to mind.

My experience with Pfadt has really made me glad that I chose them for my main suspension vendor and I think their price was well worth it. I'm wiling to pay a premium for their expertise and the way they back their products.
I agree technical assistance is worth its weight in gold!

I only know of one other vendor that carries the BC racing product on this website. While I cannot speak to their level of customer support I can tell you that ours is second to none. We take phone calls on our cell phones practically 24/7. It is not uncommon for a customer to have issue installing a product at odd hours of the night. We try to be as accommodating as possible. I can tell you that if you search for us over on the GTO forums you will see the level of support that we give our customers.

We also use the products we sell. We are not just an online vendor. We have a full service installation shop and DO NOT sell anything we don't install.
I have been running on the BCR coilovers on my white 2ss/rs for about a month now and they have gotten the seal of approval from the boss. (my wife)

I have a different suspension on my twin turbo GTO and my wife hates the way that car feels. While it handles beautifully, it is way too stiff for her. That's originally why we went to BC in the first place. We knew their quality from working with other rebranded companies. They offered us a rebranding deal as well. They told us we could pick spring rates and all that good stuff.

Well let me tell you this up front. I am not an engineer, so me picking spring rates and damping rates would be a BAD idea. While I'm VERY picky on how my vehicle rides and handles I just don't have the exportise to be able to pick those settings.

So we just bought a set for a customer's GTO. To say we were impressed right out of the box would be an understatement. This particular customer is a drag racer. He lowered his ET by 2 tenths with just the coilovers.

From that point on we were a BC racing dealer. Not b/c we make a ton of money on them.( we don't) but because the product works!

We have found that out of the box BC racing knows what they are doing and has been able, time and time again, to satisfy myself and some of the pickiest customers I know.

This is my personal experience so take it for what it's worth.
DallasMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:53 AM   #33
DallasMike
 
DallasMike's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 pontiac gto
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mckinney, TX
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by L99CAMA2011 View Post
Thanks for the info, however I know a fellow Camaro SS owner who had BC coilovers on his car and he said he couldn't find a good dampening setting for the life of him, he then moved onto Pfadt coils. However, every Pedders XA owner I know said the XA ride very comfortable and they are able to find the right adjustments they want. They also get good laptimes.

Up until now I don't think there has been a vendor with personal experience of the BCR coilovers for the Camaro. I can tell you I have tried several different settings on our car. The best I have found is 12 front and 6 rear. This has an almost factory like ride but way more controlled! No more bouncy rear end!

Best part is, I got the bosses approval on the ride! ( my wife)
DallasMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:20 PM   #34
Daniel Linnett
TAGURIT
 
Daniel Linnett's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 G8 GT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texarkana
Posts: 73
Customer service is paramount in the modding world. Find a shop, dealer, installer, mechanic, friend or whomever you trust. Trust and Customer service is earned by hard work
Daniel Linnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #35
madmaxx18
 
madmaxx18's Avatar
 
Drives: 07_tundra/08_zo6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wichita falls, tx
Posts: 719
Once again I would like to see the data because BC has had no data to show yet. I saw these coil overs come out last year and they said the same thing buy em for a discounted price and make a review about how you like them. The answer is no I do not have all the proper equipment to test and show people results they would get from these coil overs so what good does it do me to buy them. If you don't have data to prove these things are good then that means to me you just slapped some coil overs together and called it a day. You had to have done testing on your product to get good improvements for the cars and that means you should have test results to post. If you don't post results to at least prove you tested em and got better handling then I would be just as well off buying some coil overs at autozone.
madmaxx18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:31 PM   #36
DallasMike
 
DallasMike's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 pontiac gto
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mckinney, TX
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxx18 View Post
Once again I would like to see the data because BC has had no data to show yet. I saw these coil overs come out last year and they said the same thing buy em for a discounted price and make a review about how you like them. The answer is no I do not have all the proper equipment to test and show people results they would get from these coil overs so what good does it do me to buy them. If you don't have data to prove these things are good then that means to me you just slapped some coil overs together and called it a day. You had to have done testing on your product to get good improvements for the cars and that means you should have test results to post. If you don't post results to at least prove you tested em and got better handling then I would be just as well off buying some coil overs at autozone.
You are definitely entitled to your view. While I agree with you there needs to be data I disagree that there is none. The Blu808 Hancook drift camaro is running the ER series BCR coilovers right now.

The thing is, BCR does a ton of private label. And not just for one company. So they don't push their own coilovers much as they have no need to with other companies pushing the product for them.

We are currently building a car that will push the limits of these coilovers and the world will soon know what they are capable of.

First and foremost I am a consumer like you guys. So I try to get the most for my dollar that I can. That's why I choose BCR rather than another brand.
DallasMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:31 AM   #37
madmaxx18
 
madmaxx18's Avatar
 
Drives: 07_tundra/08_zo6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wichita falls, tx
Posts: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by ackeight View Post
Maybe you could do the write up for them and provide those numbers? I'm sure it would be a decent discount. I hope your 60' would decrease at the track not increase with the proper setup. I'm sure you meant decrease.
Ok someone pm me a price on these and I'll do my best to make a good review. The more people who try them the better I guess.
madmaxx18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:30 PM   #38
L99CAMA2011


 
L99CAMA2011's Avatar
 
Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Masachusetts
Posts: 2,357
Some one I knew had these coilovers and ended up going to Pfadt coilovers. He said these suck at getting the right setting with ride quality where as Pfadt was spot on. However i know people who has Pedders Xas and loves them I personally think that these BC coilovers are still a lower option than the Pedders Xa even if they are believed to make Pedders coilovers.

Last edited by L99CAMA2011; 07-10-2011 at 02:05 PM.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #39
Cammarrah
Camaro Racing Specialist
 
Drives: 2010 Yellah 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by L99CAMA2011 View Post
Some one I knew had these coilovers and ended up going to Pfadt coilovers. He said these suck at getting the right setting with ride quality where as Pfadt was spot on. However i know people who has Pedders Xas and loves them I personally think that these BC coilovers are still a lower option than the Pedders Xa even if they are believed to make Pedders coilovers.
I think the ride quality thing is going to be extremely subjective. Plus, as people have obviously seen Pedders has great representation on the forums and has a great image despite BC making their coilovers. That counts for something. Private labeling is pretty common from what I have seen in other aftermarket platforms. I am pretty sure the company "Whiteline" is the same as Pedders (or has similar suppliers), from some of the posts I have seen from them and their products being marketed identically. Whiteline had a great reputation in the Subaru and Mitsu communities for being entry level products for budget-oriented buyers. Thats not a cut against any of those brands, they all serve a purpose for a specific type of buyer.
Cammarrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:05 PM   #40
GEEo
OKCamaros
 
GEEo's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 WRX STi
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Muskogee, OK
Posts: 4,608
GEEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:05 PM   #41
L99CAMA2011


 
L99CAMA2011's Avatar
 
Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Masachusetts
Posts: 2,357
Plus I don't really want to pay 2 grand for coilovers knowing how tempted I am to trade this boat for a vette.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:57 PM   #42
GreenWithEnvy
 
GreenWithEnvy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Synergy Green Camaro
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: St. Albans, WV
Posts: 254
Send a message via AIM to GreenWithEnvy Send a message via Yahoo to GreenWithEnvy Send a message via Skype™ to GreenWithEnvy
I have had these on my car for over a month now and I drive my car everyday... I will have a review up soon on these.
GreenWithEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:03 AM   #43
MiSTER
 
Drives: 2010 2SS CGM Camaro, 1988 6.6L IROC
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 144
Best way to evaluate how good or bad shocks will perform and rule out opinion is to send them to a shop equipped with a shock dyno. Shops like KAZ Technologies http://www.kaztechnologies.com/Shock-Testing-Services-142.html can dyno shocks starting at $145 and have tests that go throughout the entire range of the adjusters. It’s always good to get adjustable shocks/coilovers dyno tested to verify the adjusters settings. It’s not uncommon for a set of shocks being off by a click or to between the set. I’d be very interested in knowing how a set of BC coilovers does.
MiSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:20 AM   #44
gahammerle

 
gahammerle's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lebanon, OH
Posts: 1,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWithEnvy View Post
I have had these on my car for over a month now and I drive my car everyday... I will have a review up soon on these.
When you do the review, please post a link to your review in this thread so I don't miss it.

Thanks!
__________________
Gordy

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers



Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #45
2010SSRSM6
SoCal C5 Family Member
 
2010SSRSM6's Avatar
 
Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasMike View Post
As of right now we haven't seen anyone needing to have their BC's replaced. We have a couple of customers with over 60,000 miles and still going strong.

The beauty of these coilovers is that they ARE rebuildable. SO when the time comes that you need to replace them, you can send them in and have them rebuilt for far less than replacing.
What is involved in the rebuilding process? Can you PM me your price on a set for a '10 SS please?
__________________
Powered by Cunningham MotorSports
2010SSRSM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #46
2010 L99
 
2010 L99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 RJT/Black
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Mechanicsville, VA
Posts: 376
I will be having these installed later this week by Heintz Racing and I will also do a review this weekend or early next week.
__________________

USAF Retired 1994
2010 L99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:45 PM   #47
DallasMike
 
DallasMike's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 pontiac gto
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mckinney, TX
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammarrah View Post
I think the ride quality thing is going to be extremely subjective. Plus, as people have obviously seen Pedders has great representation on the forums and has a great image despite BC making their coilovers. That counts for something. Private labeling is pretty common from what I have seen in other aftermarket platforms. I am pretty sure the company "Whiteline" is the same as Pedders (or has similar suppliers), from some of the posts I have seen from them and their products being marketed identically. Whiteline had a great reputation in the Subaru and Mitsu communities for being entry level products for budget-oriented buyers. Thats not a cut against any of those brands, they all serve a purpose for a specific type of buyer.

Let's be honest. MOST people in today's economy are looking for the best performing product for the least amount of money. We are just like you guys. We look for the same thing! That's why we have chosen to offer BCR coilovers and Whiteline. Both of these products have no compromise in the performance department but come in way lower on the spend o meter!

Are there high end product out there? SURE! Pfadt comes to mind as a perfect example. Aaron and the engineers at Pfadt KNOW what they are doing when it comes to pure performance! That also comes at a price.

The simple fact is not everyone needs a 5,000 dollar suspension package on their car. Not everyone needs our super street 1.5 package either. Lucky for ALL of us there is a HUGE range of product available to suite each person's WANTS and NEEDS.

We believe that BCR in combination with Whiteline, that the performance offered will meet and exceed the majority of Camaro buyers expectations!

In fact I believe in this so much I will offer a money back guarantee on ANY BCR coilover bought from us!

If you are unhappy with the product, all you have to do is uninstall and ship it back to us for a FULL refund!
DallasMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:03 PM   #48
2010 L99
 
2010 L99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 RJT/Black
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Mechanicsville, VA
Posts: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasMike View Post
Up until now I don't think there has been a vendor with personal experience of the BCR coilovers for the Camaro. I can tell you I have tried several different settings on our car. The best I have found is 12 front and 6 rear. This has an almost factory like ride but way more controlled! No more bouncy rear end!
Had these installed with the above settings by Heintz Racing last week. Your recommended settings and results were spot-on!!
__________________

USAF Retired 1994
2010 L99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:56 PM   #49
Whiteside Customs
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2011 1lt/rs, 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 GTO
Join Date: May 2011
Location: McKinney
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 L99 View Post
Had these installed with the above settings by Heintz Racing last week. Your recommended settings and results were spot-on!!

Glad you're enjoying the coilovers!
Whiteside Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #50
Cammarrah
Camaro Racing Specialist
 
Drives: 2010 Yellah 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasMike View Post
Let's be honest. MOST people in today's economy are looking for the best performing product for the least amount of money. We are just like you guys. We look for the same thing! That's why we have chosen to offer BCR coilovers and Whiteline. Both of these products have no compromise in the performance department but come in way lower on the spend o meter!

Are there high end product out there? SURE! Pfadt comes to mind as a perfect example. Aaron and the engineers at Pfadt KNOW what they are doing when it comes to pure performance! That also comes at a price.
Hey Mike, sorry if I wasn't clear. The fact that BC exists to serve a market that is looking for less expensive entry-level parts, is awesome. Everyone needs options. Just saying that its funny how a company like Pedders can have a great rep on the boards from what I can see, when they sell the same coilovers as BC, who have a "negative" rep as making cheap parts. Buying the BCs is a no brainer if thats your budget. But why would anyone pay so much more for the same product? I think BC should get a better rep for offering the same product at a lower price. Hell, maybe I should try them out!

BUt it looks to me the that other companies making suspension products for the new Camaro make their own designs, which is sweet. Pfadt and KW mainly from what I can see. Pretty sure Eibach too. Can you PM me with a price on these BCs?
Cammarrah is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BC Racing Coilovers 2010 Camaro Ultimate Performance | Ship Same Day| Best Price GTD! AutoAgenda Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 217 09-14-2013 10:42 AM
5th Gen Suspension -- The Book JusticePete Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 148 09-04-2013 02:28 PM
BC Racing BR Type Coilovers Now Available for the 2010+ Camaro! Height+Dampening Adj. AJ@ECSMotorsports Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 73 11-13-2010 03:52 PM
Installation Camaro Needed for Manual for a Justice Install Package in SF Bay Area Info@PeddersUSA.com USA - California 6 04-30-2010 08:02 PM
BC Racing coilovers Installed Saving41 Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 6 03-06-2010 10:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.